Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! (11549 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Why Its Very Easy To Impeach Osinbanjo Now / Is Dolapo Osinbanjo Now The Acting First Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktimi:
grin you didn't tell the clown about the Thorazine shuffle grin

Person dey type, the schizoid say I dey shout.

All zombies are mentally ill

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by timeboss: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

We will pour fuel into this feud between your myopic frog father and that boko king.

Nigeria will break up with war ravaging your region with the nonsense apc power tussle and from there we will leave without a gun shot firfred in anger.

This is my prediction and it is coming to pass.

FSBoperator aka APCHaram, a loner in the wilderness. Give it up already , you had no game.

but where is bloodykiller sef?, that naughty kid

The truth has spoken!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
timeboss:
FSBoperator aka APCHaram, a loner in the wilderness. Give it up already , you had no game.

but where is bloodykiller sef?, that naughty kid

The truth has spoken!

Lol.

Behind your post I can smell real fear

You know I speak facts.

Bitter facts!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by timeboss: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrPolitics:

Tambuwal didn't set any precedence. Are you 12 years old? Is he the first high government official to defect to another party?

There is no law anywhere. Send me a link to where you read of the law. If not, just sit down quietly
Can't you see the dude is playing on your intelligence. You are giving so much of a sense for his dumbass. He scribbles up junkies off his as.s hole. Bro, save yourself, he's not worth the stress.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
timeboss:
Can't you see the dude is playing on your intelligence. You are giving so much of a sense for his dumbass. He scribbles up junkies off his as.s hole. Bro, save yourself, he's not worth the stress.
The truth has spoken!

The nearest future will speak for me.

If you like bury your afonja head up your ass that one is not my business.

As for me; Osunbade must go!

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by timeboss: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Lol.

Behind your post I can smell real fear

You know I speak facts.

Bitter facts!
which fear??, the one that only exists in your junk.
You speak nothing as 100miles as close to facts.
Can you use a fluff to crack s nut?? . Impeachment my boxer!, You wish.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
timeboss:
which fear??, the one that only exists in your junk.
You speak nothing as 100miles as close to facts.
Can you use a fluff to crack s nut?? . Impeachment my boxer!, You wish.
The truth has spoken!

Give it 3 mths

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by timeboss: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Give it 3 mths

Afonja
Check your trunk, 3months is come & gone, Osinbanjo remains the VP, & then you drop.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by PenSniper: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

You just make my day

Lol !
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by PenSniper: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Events since the 2015 elections have proven one thing - that generally, nigerians from the orient are gifted with very small thinking faculty.
They usually grow physically fast but mentally slow. Call it a retarded growth of cognitive resonance.
The Op is a typical example.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
PenSniper:
Events since the 2015 elections have proven one thing - that generally, nigerians from the orient are gifted with very small thinking faculty.
They usually grow physically fast but mentally slow. Call it a retarded growth of cognitive resonance.
The Op is a typical example.

Last I checked Tinubu is forming internal opposition in a party he help create.

Sophisticated awusa owned magas

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by cyberguy72(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:
Afonjas, get ready to have Osunbade impeached.

You can't expect Osunbade's frog father to be scheming against buhari and expect buhari to still keep him on board.

Never gonna happen.

All I know is that the coming few months will unravel Tinubu's mythical political sagacity.

It is downhill from here on for Tinubu and if he isn't careful he will end up being jailed by the same Buhari govt and no one will cry for him even you Afonjas.

And the most ironic aspect about Tinubu's fall from prominence is that he has no choice but to fight back. If he remains calm within the apc his political powers get pruned as he will be perceived weak, used and dumped.

So for Tinubu to remain relevant and assert his fake political dominance he needs to challenge buhari and this is one fight he will surely lose.

Recall Tinubu rise began with NADECO membership where he was part of those who opposed Abacha.

After NADECO he needed a rallying point to get yorubas under one roof and that was to fight Obasanjo - to which his gullible followers amassed. This is the aluta gimmick that made Tinubu relevant politically and extremely rich as well.

He continued his aluta with GEJ stating that "Nigeria had returned to the Abacha era" after he was rightly docked for corruption charges in the code of conduct.

Tinubu, thus needs to fight to remain relevant.

The only problem is that buhari is no Obasanjo or GEJ but in the same league with Abacha. And Tinubu will recall that he was in exile during the Abacha era and not a major force within NADECO.

As things stand now, Tinubu must fight for his political life or go into obscurity.

This is however, one battle that he will eventually lose.

No Obama or Hilary in the WH to protect him and come 2019 buhari has both the federal coffers, INEC, military,judiciary the northern voters bloc and Saudi money behind him.

So how in God's name will Tinubu's political re-alignment upset Buhari ?

This is one Pandora's box he never should have dared open.
d only solution is to incapacitate or eliminate the DULLLLARD so that his stooge THE MERE COMMISSIONER can take over as C-in-C

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by jollymizzle(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op! Op!! Op!!! How many times did I call u? Too much weed is bad for your health.you have to know when enough is enough.in that weed smothered brain of yours you began imagining outrageous things and decided to put it up here.Santa Claus doesn't exist to grant your every wish despite what the weed is muttering to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
cyberguy72:
d only solution is to incapacitate or eliminate the DULLLLARD so that his stooge THE MERE COMMISSIONER can take over as C-in-C

If buhari loses a single strand of hair from his bald head, nah afonja dem go hold.

And if you think the current cabal will allow that fake pastor and Tinubu manservant to take over then you are in for a shocker.

Unlike GEJ, the SW has no leverage.

If buhari kicks the bucket there will be a northern led coup and from there total chaos.

[size=14pt]How Nigeria will end up balkanized
Scenario 1
[/size]
Day 1: President Buhari slumps on live TV in a far away international Confrence.

Preliminary reports state that the President suffered minor fatigue and is currently receiving treatment and much needed rest in an undisclosed hospital in the host Nation.

Day 2: Rumors begin to fly all over social media that the Pressident is in a coma induced by a massive heart attack.

Aso Rock and Buhari's personal aides refuse to comment and only repeat the same terse statements that the president is recovering fast and will soon return back home.

This does the opposite and only fans the embers of Rumours going round about the true state of the President. 

Day 3: The bilateral agreements the President was supposed to sign where done by a senior minister accompanying him.

Day 4: The First Lady or is it wife to the president jets out to be with her husband.
Aso Rock comes out with a statement that she had always been a part of the official delegation.

Day 4:  rumours spread that the President has since been relocated to a  high security hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Day 5: a western based news outlet reports that the President has died to which Aso Rock issues a damning statement condemning the news report as false and malicious.

Day 6: A group of northern politicians, leaders and business men are pictured arriving Saudi Arabia thus confirming the earlier rumour that the president's condition warranted his relocation to another faccility in Saudi Arabia.
The northern delegation refuses to comment on their visit to Saudi Arabia.

Day 7: civil organization groups based in the southwest demand that Aso Rock through the SFG address the National Assembly about the true state of the President.

Day 8: An obscure northern youth group issues a statement declaring that the west and Tinubu had a hand in the President's current health situation. Wide-spread riots engulf the northern states.

Day 9: Riots continue to spread in the north with the security forces not able to control the mob. The vice President calls for a security meeting at his residence in Aguda house but only the Police and paramilitary responds. The military spokes person through a statement declared that only the Commander n Chief of the Federation can summon a meeting with military brass and that as far as the military is concerned the CNC is yet to officially communicate an order for a security meeting.

Day 10: the riots continue unabated and mass migration of southerners in the north begins.
The VP's inability to command security forces is further heightened with the riots reaching its 3rd day in a roll in virtually every northern state.

Day 11: A senator representing a southern state and from the PDP passes a motion for the National Assembly to grant VP Osinbanjo acting powers as the President.  This is viciously opposed by northern senators and a physical brawl follows.

Day 12: The focus has now shifted from Buharis health to VP Osinbanjo's impotence all over social media. Yoruba socio-political groups issue statements demanding that the National Assembly confirm Osinbajo as acting President citig the current mayhem in the north.

Day 13: marshal law greets Nigerians and the COAS announces his intention to institute marshal law, the national assembly is dissolved and VP Osinbanjo's location becomes unknown.

Cc: kolin4ril99 ImperialYoruba koladebrainiac
Eshinkan bigass coptic MrPolitics jarkbaue
adelacuna timeboss sarrki pensniper

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by waletexone: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
You are complete slowpoke. Instead of u 2 address issues like the incompetence and cluelessness of dat "baba go slow". I don't blame him 4 ur joblessness tho, its obvious that u lack d mental capacity to get and keep a job. Racist Idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
waletexone:
You are complete slowpoke. Instead of u 2 address issues like the incompetence and cluelessness of dat "baba go slow". I don't blame him 4 ur joblessness tho, its obvious that u lack d mental capacity to get and keep a job. Racist Idiot!

What is wrong with you?

No more Sai babas and chanji again?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by waletexone: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

What is wrong with you?
No more Sai babas and chanji again?
Lol.
Seriously, get a job..u need it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
waletexone:

Seriously, get a job..u need it

Stop wailing

You are a zombie for christs sake!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by Teague4league(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

We will pour fuel into this feud between your myopic frog father and that boko king.

Nigeria will break up with war ravaging your region with the nonsense apc power tussle and from there we will leave without a gun shot fired in anger.

This is my prediction and it is coming to pass.

You are good with imaginary tales for someone who never played the card. Not as simple as you put it but I will leave you to enjoy ur castle built on air while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bishopmagic running mad again. Person wey curse this kid is just too wicked. smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:
Bishopmagic running mad again. Person wey curse this kid is just too wicked. smh

Vedaxcool is that you?

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

Vedaxcool is that you?

Afonja

No be only vedaxcool, na extracool. Bishopmagic is one frustrated albino exposed here by some wicked guys. I ran away when i saw the ugly albino. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by cyberguy72(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

If buhari loses a single strand of hair from his bald head, nah afonja dem go hold.

And if you think the current cabal will allow that fake pastor and Tinubu manservant to take over then you are in for a shocker.

If buhari kicks the bucket there will be a northern led coup and from there total chaos.

u would be surprised that nothing wud happen.nobody wud plan aany coup, there wud just be realignment of forces.Bubu wud nt be the ist head of state to die in office and besides the Presidency is not his birthright.
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
cyberguy72:
u would be surprised that nothing wud happen.nobody wud plan aany coup, there wud just be realignment of forces.Bubu wud nt be the ist head of state to die in office and besides the Presidency is not his birthright.

I have been advising Afonjas like yourself to pray and fast that buhari does not die in office because if that happens nah una dem go hold

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

No be only vedaxcool, na extracool. Bishopmagic is one frustrated albino exposed here by some wicked guys. I ran away when i saw the ugly albino. lol

Annango500, you never die of hunger?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by cyberguy72(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

I have been advising Afonjas like yourself to pray and fast that buhari does not die in office because if that happens nah una dem go hold
zombie i am not an afonja.What of if the Dullard dies of that cancer of the scrotum that he has been managing,i mean what of if he dies of natural causes?
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
cyberguy72:
zombie i am not an afonja.What of if the Dullard dies of that cancer of the scrotum that he has been managing,i mean what of if he dies of natural causes?

And Yar'adua nko? Did his death stop the north from attempting to subvert the constitution?

The only reason the north backed down is because the ND militants would have shut down the nation.
What can afonja do if Osunbade is denied the Presidency?

Not a damn thing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by timeboss: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
FSBoperator:

And Yar'adua nko? Did his death stop the north from attempting to subvert the constitution?

The only reason the north backed down is because the ND militants would have shut down the nation.

Not a damn thing!
ND militants were so fearsome such that they sent shiver down the spines the ranks of the presidency , so much so at the commands of ND militants, the doctrine of necessity was evoked. #revisionism... Are we surprised..... that's your job description... Rubbish..
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
timeboss:
ND militants were so fearsome such that they sent shiver down the spines the ranks of the presidency , so much so at the commands of ND militants, the doctrine of necessity was evoked. #revisionism... Are we surprised..... that's your job description... Rubbish..
The truth has spoken!

If you like resort to ojotarism when osunbade is removed and feel the Shia treatmwnt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by koladebrainiac(m): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

Igbo will never form any Nigeria Government.
It wont happen.
They will always become 5%citizen.

How can 5%actualize biafra?
No way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by koladebrainiac(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2016
FSBoperator:

Not a damn thing!
Thank God Igbos has no stake at all
Lmaoo.
What can they do
Re: Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! by FSBoperator: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2016
koladebrainiac:

Thank God Igbos has no stake at all
Lmaoo.
What can they do

What is this dik comparing obsession with Igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Guber: 2,000 Defect To APC As Abiodun Begins Campaign / Speakership: I’ll Never Step Down For Gbajabiamila, Says House Member / Where Would U Rather Reside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.