Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40359 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Someone having 2 hours is even better than the one with 1 hours but does that made it right ? People like you are the reason why the government think it is a privilege for Nigerians to have light .... sad that the sons abd daughters of kings are happy with the crump from the table of their own father....
for u to know very well osun state light is twenty hours per day. Production is at high here.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Fhemmmy:

A man that has never seen anything better than a 2 bedroom apartment, when you grant him the opportunity to pick the best house he want even with money not being an issue, his mentality wont be able to comprehend anything better than a 2 Bedroom . . . . Nice to know that now Oshogbo is definition of stable light . . . .so sad.
keep wailing why the state of osun keep succeeding hmmm. All this roads u are seeing that he is constructing av street light ooooo. Come around in the night and see things for your self. No be by mouth.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by AnglicanProphet: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
I beg, I'm an Osun State indegene but I beg to ask where this construction is in Osun cos the Governor is the best in propaganda. Many of the roads constructed are now in deplorable conditions despite telling us that he knows where to get bittlemen. Many of his "Titi t'o le tiroo" are now full of port holes.... while he presents state of the art graphics to the media and people buy the lies. A road construction that cannot stand the duration of 4years is NO ROAD.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2016
AnglicanProphet:
I beg, I'm an Osun State indegene but I beg to ask where this construction is in Osun cos the Governor is the best in propaganda. Many of the roads constructed are now in deplorable conditions despite telling us that he knows where to get bittlemen. Many of his "Titi t'o le tiroo" are now full of port holes.... while he presents state of the art graphics to the media and people buy the lies. A road construction that cannot stand the duration of 4years is NO ROAD.
yes thanks for ur reply. This is Ona baba ona. This road start from NUT junction and goes through ofatedo axis till it reach ilesha road. If u can remember very well there is an over head bridge along neco area. Along ataoja high school. This segment of the road is 2.5 km long. Asphalt av been laid on it and it is now completed. People av been plying the road and bless ogbeni for the good work he has been doing in road infrastructure. Pls and pls a contractor name slava yeditepe from turkey has been doing great work in terms of road and school construction. They av build roads which has last for more than 20 years without no pathing. U can come around and ply road by yourself and see the quality of the road. The road has different set of bridges and work ways. He name the road Oba aderemi east by pass. This road link stadium road to west by pass.

4 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Lalasticla and myn44 it is monday morning kindly move it to front page. Let my people see d good work of ogbeni.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Someone having 2 hours is even better than the one with 1 hours but does that made it right ? People like you are the reason why the government think it is a privilege for Nigerians to have light .... sad that the sons abd daughters of kings are happy with the crump from the table of their own father....

Now I know you don't have any point to proof but just to wail.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2016
phemmyutd:

my brother that is there is their work. They always wail and rant. They do not know that the more they wail the more ogbeni keep soaring high. They do not know that the more they rant the more ogbeni keep fulfilling campaign promises to the good people of the state of osun.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always rant and wail ok. U can not compare lagos state with osun state lai lai. U can not compare the fg allocation of lagos state to osun state lai lai.upon non availability of land in lagos lagos state bought land in osun state to plant oil palm tree and still up till today we are still friends. So pls my brother upon recession we are experiencing in this country ogbeni is still paying salaries projects are still ongoing. Most of them are in completion stage. So u can come around and see thinhgs for yourself.

[b]Answer my question now, I am not arguing with yiu sir...
What was the last salary that aregbe paid the worker when was the last month they were paid?
Lagos came to buy lands in oshun to plant, and to yiu that is an achievement for aregbe, why can't he be the one to plant for his state abd then sell the proceed to lagos state, aregbe has sold your inheritance as a state and yet you are dancing shoki, I am sure your children's children will ask yiu..... daddy why would the governor during your generation sold our lands to lagos state.... I will.wonder how yiu will reapond.... Yiu would say lands were sold to pay for painting the roads black, wo t you?
Oshun state allocation can't be compared to.lagos because what oshun brings to the table is a drop compared to what lagos brings in as ocean ...
Lastly, trust me if the state is doing well, money will flow and u won't be looking for how to install whatsapp on BB Bold 2..... u will be able to afford a better phone ....
Again, let reason like adults [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
keep wailing why the state of osun keep succeeding hmmm. All this roads u are seeing that he is constructing av street light ooooo. Come around in the night and see things for your self. No be by mouth.

That is very good and same oshun, oshogbo people are peeing in their pants noe because of latter's from thieves .... Yiu know why?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
AnglicanProphet:

4 years is even too long, let them give us name of any of the said roads that has lasted 2 years 20th out potholes

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
phemmyutd:

I exchange views with adults tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
You seem to comment about all the states in the SW which births the fact that you are not been a patriotic voice of reality.
I live in Oyo, work in Lagos and visit my younger ones in Osun very well so i wonder how you seem to type things that are not real here. today you have supported APC in ondo in another thread and it goes on and on like you are not part of the masses. how much did you collect really? I can understand you need to pay bills by typing lies

Johnnyessence:
I can see u are pained for venting ur anger here hmmm. In road infrastructure project, ogbeni has done great job. More are still coming. Just be following patiently. No need to complain. If u complain about bad road project in ibadan kindly write ur letter to the governor. Hope u know ur governor has commissioners.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by link2ok(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
bro d fault of ur non performer governor came from the corrupt sai saraki the leader. It was bukola saraki that does not gave the current governor more work to do. Ahmed is one of d laziest governor av ever see in the north central state. Very lazy set of governor.

So a governor not perforing is the fault of saraki. There 's nothing I would not read here.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This is oba adesoji aderemi road 90 percent completed. No doubt Apc will win again massively in the state of osun. No room for pdp and other party in osun state in the year 2018.

Better shut up if you have nothin reasonable to say instead of spewing trash here. So because of the so called road construction, thats why they would win again in 2018? Is he the only Governor to construct roads? Roads he is constructin that is taking so long to complete? Is it roads alone the citizens of osun state need? How about the unpaid salaries and allowances. Oga mechuou gi, go sidown somewhere. 2018 is around the corner, we shall see. Mtcheeewww
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dubious projects
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by HASHAJU(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls leave Op make he dey deceive him self, ur eye go soon open
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by dejt4u(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Ogbeni doing great work here. Pdp will never smell that seat again. Ogbeni av buried them and render them useless in the state of osun. More pics.
what if your paymaster decide to join PDP.. Lol
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
richidinho:
Nigerians still celebrating mediocrity in the 21st century

Smh!

HONESTLY D THING DON TRY ME
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by jinxet2000: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
The quality of this road looks like the one that will crumble after a short period of time (6 months or less). Why not use this money and feed the people instead executing a project that will will fail in less than a year.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
If u work ntn ntn for u oooolooo..
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
phemmyutd:

go to the nearest motor park to enter a bus to osogbo, you might decides not to go back to your destination if you spend a night in osogbo due to their stable electricity
I never knew you now have a power station there
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Better shut up if you have nothin reasonable to say instead of spewing trash here. So because of the so called road construction, thats why they would win again in 2018? Is he the only Governor to construct roads? Roads he is constructin that is taking so long to complete? Is it roads alone the citizens of osun state need? How about the unpaid salaries and allowances. Oga mechuou gi, go sidown somewhere. 2018 is around the corner, we shall see. Mtcheeewww

Oga cool down, sincerely speaking, I don't think PDP can win Osun state soon, if they can lost Aregbe second term with almighty federal power.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
erico2k2:

I never knew you now have a power station there

That's why you need to ask questions about what you don't know, So many town out of Osun state are using Osun power station in osogbo
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by BOKO52(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
this una osun state is still very undeveloped....
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
dejt4u:
what if your paymaster decide to join PDP.. Lol

U NO WAT BAFFLES ME D MOST, WEN I HAVE SOME CUCUMBERS SAY PDP IS DEAD, AS IF PDP IS AN ORGANIZATION. I ASK WAT IS D DIFFERENCE BW PDP N APC, NOBODY GIVES ME A GOOD REPLY. D SAME PPLE DAT WERE IN NPP, UPN NPN, SDP, NRC ETC R STILL IN APC. Y CAN'T DIS CUCUMBERS C DAT ALL DIS PARTYS R JUST CHANGING NAMES BUT D SAME CORRUPT PPLE ALL OVER .

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aminat508...seems you've got a copyright case at hand because a zombie just plagiarize your work.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by katchagboro(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Let him fixed the road because that's the place of my service for the Nation...
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
phemmyutd:

Oga cool down, sincerely speaking, I don't think PDP can win Osun state soon, if they can lost Aregbe second term with almighty federal power.

PDP, APC WATS D DIFFERENCE, D SAME CORRUPT PPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Charly68: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Which road is this ? Are you people sure you are showing us the pictures of Fayose's road network or Mimiko's Oba Ile road or what.. Please name this road to accertain it is Aregbe's work.. "No vex ooo! "
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aregbe inferior road construction cant even stand a local government massive construction in lagos. Meanwhile, Aregbe have been the commisioner for works under Tinubu for 8years, he already understood the dubious ways of constructing an asthetic dilapidated road construction at a lowest sum while Osun state will be told on how billions were used instead
MISTAICEY02288:

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by favourmic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
AnglicanProphet:

Alaye weting you dey talk? I don't think you dey Osun weting be no road? You can't compare it with any other state the man is working
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by tola268: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Road infrastructure as being executed in Osun guarantee present and future good living. It is the surest way to invite bigger investments as investors desire conducive environments to support their investments. In the face of economic stress, paucity of funds and other..
Chop chop project, call your directors back to office, this is not time of compulsory leave for them otherwise they will be forced to our country from abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.