Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40274 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sweetgala:

You do know Aregbe is an engineer and this is his line of specialty

Ha ha ha ha . . . .Just like all other ones that might not even be able to read the blueprint . . . .

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
buccunmie:

So young man, how does this put food on yur table?
in as much am seeing d good work ogbeni and his love to his people forget twenty eighteen is certain. Pdp and other party will not smell that seat. Infact right now they are in extinction. We can not even smell them. They av died a natural death. They better change their name. No body can settle on factional chairmen that are full of pride and greed.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ha . . . .Just like all other ones that might not even be able to read the blueprint . . . .
ogbeni has perform well in his field and he will continue to do well. In infrastructure development he did well. U can wail as much as u can.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
PastorAji:
methinks this ogbeni @johnnyessence works at the white house in abere or at Govt house in Ilobu Road
so if am not living in govt or in the white house I can not exercise my fundamental right baaa. I think u are on a long thing. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
PastorAji:
if you call me a wailer well I'm one and if you call me a zombie.....you won't mind if I break one carton of beer bottles on ya head ......
I liked the man when he started.....his lofty drive and zeal. But the problem was that he started many things he couldn't complete. And another mistake was he included "religious bigotry" into governance. And as custom is the people of Osun has wore their clothes lodi (inside out) to him (i.e. the part of the cloth that shouldn't be exposed out has been exposed) meaning the populace has turned their backs on him
abegi shift jare wetin u dey talk abegi pls shift. Besides u said u appreciate his work in his first term and u do not know that it was pdp government that caused all this situation wee find ourselves hmmmm. Only for u to be wailing up and down. Keep wailing ok. When it was robusting in our economy ogbeni was paying thirteen months salary with huge bonus package. U never appreciate him then abi. People should not be ingrate in this life. That is why pdp will not smell that seat cos of their greed and ingrate life. They will not be allow in twenty eighteen election. Pdp is a devilish party that should be kicked out from Nigeria. It is pdp government that caused all this predicament we are facing in our country. U never complain about them but condemn ogbeni drastic development in infrastructure. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep soaring high in his government.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
fotadmowmend:

I don't read your reply..... even though I am responding because I don't want to see them..... Are you dumb or deaf or that your brain is watery? I don't mentioned in the first place and let this be your last time of mentioning me in your comments..... Only didirin akindanidani like you would be fooled by this idiotic write-up. Don't you see that you are sick? No one else is supporting you and you still have the gut to post nonsense here...... if na your papa born you, go Abere around 7pm dey talk dis if dos civil servant wey remain for office no go use night cover kill you.....
na ur papa born you. ...wa gbayi
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi shift jare wetin u dey talk abegi pls shift. Besides u said u appreciate his work in his first term and u do not know that it was pdp government that caused all this situation wee find ourselves hmmmm. Only for u to be wailing up and down. Keep wailing ok. When it was robusting in our economy ogbeni was paying thirteen months salary with huge bonus package. U never appreciate him then abi. People should not be ingrate in this life. That is why pdp will not smell that seat cos of their greed and ingrate life. They will not be allow in twenty eighteen election. Pdp is a devilish party that should be kicked out from Nigeria. It is pdp government that caused all this predicament we are facing in our country. U never complain about them but condemn ogbeni drastic development in infrastructure. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep soaring high in his government.
oga stop mentioning me....
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by ebube89(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
PastorAji:
oga stop mentioning me....
hope you remember that the only pdp governor that ruled osun state is now in APC
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by mytym(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted. Pls let me inform u here osun to kwara state boundary is a federal government road project will be done soon. U will always be wail and rant. It is ur job. How could u be saying that what ogbeni did for six years is rubbish. I think u need to be checked ok. A governor that brought school feeding for d poor breeds. A governor that brought jobs creation to the people. A governor that encourage enterpreneurs in their works. A governor that make sure there is befitting education infrastructure. A governor that built health facilities edifice. A governor that built road infrastructure. A governor that brought new ways to do agriculture. I think u need to be checked. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. No hope for pdp and wailers in the state of osun. In twenty years to come they will not smell that seat.

You better save part of the money you're being paid,
coz you may not get the next paycheck by the time your employer enters gallow.

I can't take you serious because you're doing your 'job'.

Aregbe will be shocked very soon. He knows he's fast becoming infamous but he doesn't know how bad his voodoo has been neutralized. Well, I don't blame him when his e-agents like youwon't give him the true feedback.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ogbeni has perform well in his field and he will continue to do well. In infrastructure development he did well. U can wail as much as u can.

Interesting . . . . It is obvious you are one of the touts of Oshun state governor, Now i get it you have to support the pay master.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by mytym(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

The guy is paid to spew nonsense.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
mytym:

You are a pathological numbskull!

1. I work and live in Osun.

2. If you need documents, facts and figures do a PM.

Every body knows Johnnyessence is paid to continually sing praise of aregbe...this is not the first time and he hasn't deny it yet.

But since your moniker suggests you're a buffalo, I guess your faculty is limited...except of course you work for johnnyessence in which case you are dumber.

I cant but agree more with you on this, for someone that called himself a farmer and doing all possible to make people invest into what he believes in and yet have time praise what makes no sense, i cant agree with you more . . . . Only sad that an able body strong individual will waste his life away as a tout for a man that doesnt even know he exist

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
[size=16pt]I am neither PDP APSHEE KOWA or any Party
my Ideology is that if anybody person fvvvcks up[/size]
[size=18pt]mek we thrash am big time[/size][size=16pt] Aregbejegbese tried in his first tenure but fvvckkkked up big time in his 2nd tenure[/size].
Workers are groaning heavily in Osun in the regime of Hafusalary. someone was talking where i went to do the photocopy of document opposite the secretariat Gate and was saying that Aregbe is owing workers [size=22pt]10 FVVCKKING MONTHS SALARY - despite the hafusalary they collect[/size]
If you are the one that's being owed three months salary, what will you do
ebube89:

hope you remember that the only pdp governor that ruled osun state is now in APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
@johnnyessence
If you know you get liver,

come to Abere tomorrow morning by 8.30am, stand in front of the second gate ( after the roundabout) and start shouting up aregbe

wa damo

@johnnyessence, quote me and...................

mytym:

Aregbe will be shocked very soon. He knows he's fast becoming infamous but he doesn't know how bad his voodoo has been neutralized. Well, I don't blame him when his e-agents like youwon't give him the true feedback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
benebaby77:

That our governor, Poor Megida, how I wish I could go to government house to give him [/b]factory reset slap[b]....

Abi, can you help do that please?

I want Kwara state to be developed kowe

Please let's go together
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by mytym(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
PastorAji:
@johnnyessence

come to Abere tomorrow morning by 8.30am, stand in front of the second gate ( after the roundabout) and start shouting up aregbe

wa damo

He won't dare that. They will Lynch him, his case will be worse than the treatment burnt thief that went viral got.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
PastorAji:
@johnnyessence

wa damo

u will never tired upon the drastic development of ogbeni hmmm. Am not a thug that will be shouting as if am only d worker that ogbeni own salary. Abeg face front. Abeg shift let me pass jare. I hope u remember vividly when he was paying them thirteen months salary hmmm. I hope u remember vividly when he was sending d directors and permanent secretaries of the ministries to abroad for further studies. U will not say that one but always to find fault. Abeg shift for one side. D minute I open this thread I already know one wailer spotted. Everyone is affected with the situation we find ourselves in this country. It takes d grace of God to succeed. Well u will still wail and rant more when other projects that is gradually loading hit front page on nairaland and twitter. U have not see anything yet. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep on fulfilling his campaign promises to his people.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
mytym:

He won't dare that. They will Lynch him, his case will be worse than the treatment burnt thief that went viral got.
u see another wailer again. For ur information nobody will lynch me. Wetin I do to warant it. That is why no seat for pdp in twenty eighteen elections what they know is to kill steal and destroy. They surely meet their waterloo. We are omoluabi we are not agbero. We are responsible citizens that knows our right ok. U can not be sending threat message to me and allow fear to come in. No I will never tolerate that. Omoluabi people always succeed on every side. This is what we protrude. We resist violence and corruption in our state. The land of virtue is soaring higher everyday. Now UNESCO as rank OSUN schools infrastructure as the second best in Nigeria. U will always rant and wail. It is ur job keep it up. In two years time u will know how far. Till tomorrow people are still voting for APC in the state of osun. So keep wailing.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fhemmmy:

I cant but agree more with you on this, for someone that called himself a farmer and doing all possible to make people invest into what he believes in and yet have time praise what makes no sense, i cant agree with you more . . . . Only sad that an able body strong individual will waste his life away as a tout for a man that doesnt even know he exist
femi u will always wail that is job. If I can remember in agric section u will always ask questions mean while u are not doing it. Well my agric passion is till intact. Replying in politics section is my fundamental human right that can never be taken from me. Freedom of association. So please face front. Mind ur own business ok. Abeg shift one side. As far as am concern ogbeni is fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. Rant as expected it does not freek me. I could remember when this same man sponsored some agric graduates to germany to learn modern agriculture. I could also remember when this same man sponsored some set of medical students to ukraine to further their studies. I could also remember this same man feed d poor breeds in our elementary schools. And some set of ingrate that does not appreciate his works are busy spewing trash on him. That is why u should continue wailing. The more u wail the more he succeed on every side. As far as am concern he has succeed on every side. As far am concern no governor has make more than ogbeni for six years now in the government.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by benebaby77: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Electronzeez:

Please let's go together

But that 2019 seems far oooooo

There is one yeye advertisment that is being aired on FM now on a daily basis that one shouldnt criticise one's leaders, it is a sign of disrepect and disregard for their positions.

"One should be content with whatever they are doing and should not complain or disobey them or protest againts their actions", and added that those acts are againts the wishes of God. even though they have to yet pay civil servants since the commencement of this fiscal year.....

See how dem dey sense on Kwarans.....

Your signature reads Lagos will give ones money in exchange for stress...

Is it not better than the Kwara that gives one penury by dint of inherent lack of enabled environment; poor development engineered by visionless, selfish and greedy government; poor infrastructural facilities.....
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
benebaby77:

But that 2019 seems far oooooo

There is one yeye advertisment that is being aired on FM now on a daily basis that one shouldnt criticise one's leaders, it is a sign of disrepect and disregard for their positions.

"One should be content with whatever they are doing and should not complain or disobey them or protest againts their actions", and added that those acts are againts the wishes of God. even though they have to yet pay civil servants since the commencement of this fiscal year.....

See how dem dey sense on Kwarans.....

Your signature reads Lagos will give ones money in exchange for stress...

Is it not better than the Kwara that gives one penury by dint of inherent lack of enabled environment; poor development engineered by visionless, selfish and greedy government; poor infrastructural facilities.....
my brother twenty nineteen is around d corner the time start now. I could rememeber mike omotosho plan then. But the man has give up in kwara state politics. He is not strong again. He is now one of the governor of rotary club. If to tally yourself with a party that is strong it start now. If to say am from kwara niii. Saraki dynasty will av destroyed since. No room for God fatherism No room for corruption. Bukola saraki is d one that is drawing the development of the state back. Bukola does not av any foresight for that state except embezzling the state treasury including her wife too been involved. Av been making a lot of progress about bukola saraki history and d Lord has been helping me. He thinks money can do all things not knowing the masses that is mostly to involved are been sidelined in d development of the state. My brother watch it oo he will surely nominate another puppet from ilorin axis to succeed abdufatai ahmed d current governor in twenty nineteen. Pls to wrestle power from saraki is about love and cooperation of the masses. And am very sure d will of the masses will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
mytym:

not surprised at all. Ogbeni will shock all of u called wailers and ranters that is ur job. We av buried pdp since seven years ago and we will continue to bury them. No hope for pdp in the south west. They will still lose ondo state on saturday to Apc candidate. Pdp d bed rock of of problem we are facing now. If clueless Gej saved in the rainy days we will av readjust and live this situation we find our selves since. We will surely meet in the incoming polls. U will see they way d masses love Apc and Ogbeni. We can not be settling for factianal chairmen that cares about themselves not the people. What they know is greed and pride which is killing them by the day. Pdp will always cry on election day when they see a develop and love party beating them in the poll. They will be scattering themselves up and down till they will change that party to another name. Wailer wait till twenty eighteen governorship election and know whatsup. Till then keep wailing.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
ebube89:

pdp will always fail in their plan. They will never smell that seat till they change their name. No hope hope for them again. They are gradually falling apart everyday. Soon they will av four factional chairman.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
femi u will always wail that is job. If I can remember in agric section u will always ask questions mean while u are not doing it. Well my agric passion is till intact. Replying in politics section is my fundamental human right that can never be taken from me. Freedom of association. So please face front. Mind ur own business ok.

Bros, When you are ready, i will send you to come and see our farms (not farm)

Johnnyessence:
Abeg shift one side. As far as am concern ogbeni is fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. Rant as expected it does not freek me. I could remember when this same man sponsored some agric graduates to germany to learn modern agriculture. I could also remember when this same man sponsored some set of medical students to ukraine to further their studies. I could also remember this same man feed d poor breeds in our elementary schools. And some set of ingrate that does not appreciate his works are busy spewing trash on him.

And what has the people of Oshun state got from all his investment . . . .sending people around the world to study this and that, how are those people selected, are they they children of people that has a name of the kids of parents that cant afford to send their kids to school but the kids are smart? and have this students back to Oshun state to practice and improve the life of people in Oshun state?
The more you say about your Daddy - Aregbe, the more you see how misplaced his priorities are, workers are not paid and people are dying of hunger but your governor sending people all over the world to study this and that with no value added to Oshun state.
Bros, stop opening the can of worm . . .

Johnnyessence:

That is why u should continue wailing. The more u wail the more he succeed on every side. As far as am concern he has succeed on every side. As far am concern no governor has make more than ogbeni for six years now in the government.

I would have believed if it was coming from someone that isn't on the pay roll of aregbe
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by motemi111(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
seriously speaking, i dont think this guy/man needs to be replyed anymore as it is glaring that he is a paid aregbe supporter. @johnnyessence, i will like to ask you, what work do you do and when did you start living in osun state?
I will also pray for you that may your life be governed like aregbe is governing osun state (amen).
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by aresssa: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2016

Osun Govt Stops Half Salary, Begins Full Salary payment, Leave Bonuses

http://citymirrornews.com/index.php/2016/09/15/osun-govt-stops-half-salary-begins-full-salary-payment-leave-bonuses/

Anambra workers demand full implementation: In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers

On top of that, Aregbe is starting and completing projects left and right, while Anambra and the entire east can not even put butter on top bread?

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage

https://www.nairaland.com/3353731/osun-state-paying-full-18000

All the useless ipob villagers are free to look inside the above thread to see how Aregbe alone decimated the whole of SE combined.

Aregbeshola delivered more projects than the whole of SE combined and even Akwa Ibom...

Facts and pictures don't lie...

Silly ipob villgers, they can not show you anything they commissioned in their ipob villages, all they commission is hate, bitterness, anger and bigotry....dumb eternal losers.. grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by motemi111(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
aresssa:

On top of that, Aregbe is starting and completing projects left and right, while Anambra and the entire east can not even put butter on top bread?

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage

https://www.nairaland.com/3353731/osun-state-paying-full-18000

All the useless ipob villagers are free to look inside the above thread to see how Aregbe alone decimated the whole of SE combined.

Aregbeshola delivered more projects than the whole of SE combined and even Akwa Ibom...

Facts and pictures don't lie...

Silly ipob villgers, they can not show you anything they commissioned in their ipob villages, all they commission is hate, bitterness, anger and bigotry....dumb eternal losers.. grin grin grin
Is aregbe paying only you the #18,000 minimum wage?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2016
motemi111:
seriously speaking, i dont think this guy/man needs to be replyed anymore as it is glaring that he is a paid aregbe supporter. @johnnyessence, i will like to ask you, what work do you do and when did you start living in osun state?
I will also pray for you that may your life be governed like aregbe is governing osun state (amen).
always easy to spot wailer. They are always every where. Ogbeni d great achiever. Keep on wailing and ranting o jare. U can not stop it cos it pays you. I was born and fed in d state of osun so I know every A to Z of osun. Am not the type u will spew trash here and go scot free. I will not allow that. If u are an indigene of osun u will never be wailing up and down ok. Ogbeni has perform more than all his predecessors. He is still doing well. Ogbeni did one thing that people will never forget him. He introduce a scheme called Agba Osun. He was giving them token of money to the old ones. Pls keep wailing why ogbeni soaring high.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Bros, When you are ready, i will send you to come and see our farms (not farm)

And what has the people of Oshun state got from all his investment . . . .sending people around the world to study this and that, how are those people selected, are they they children of people that has a name of the kids of parents that cant afford to send their kids to school but the kids are smart? and have this students back to Oshun state to practice and improve the life of people in Oshun state?
The more you say about your Daddy - Aregbe, the more you see how misplaced his priorities are, workers are not paid and people are dying of hunger but your governor sending people all over the world to study this and that with no value added to Oshun state.
Bros, stop opening the can of worm . . .

I would have believed if it was coming from someone that isn't on the pay roll of aregbe
all the people av mention are children of parents that ever think of sending them to research institute in abroad. Like d ones he sent to germany to learn how to do agriculture in modern way. All of them are back to their various farms in osun. D medical students too are back. Do not judge without making ur research ok google is ur friend not ur enemy. Keep wailing. More thread coming soon. Stay tuned.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by nijascammers: 2:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
bro let us be sincere with our selves hmmm. Since saraki done his eight years term wetin ahmed do in kwara state. Upon d emergence of saraki as d senate president has open d vocational center in ajase ipo niii hmmm. Saraki dynasty is d one controlling ahmed and that is d reason why no tangible development in kwara state. All their health centers are in shambles. If u go to oro general hospital u will cry with d structures over there. Saraki is d brain box of corruption in kwara state.
so we are actually saying the same thing, I said saraki is the ony project ahmed can present ad his projects.the stooge governor reports directly to saraki.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
all the people av mention are children of parents that ever think of sending them to research institute in abroad. Like d ones he sent to germany to learn how to do agriculture in modern way. All of them are back to their various farms in osun. D medical students too are back. Do not judge without making ur research ok google is ur friend not ur enemy. Keep wailing. More thread coming soon. Stay tuned.

Yimu
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2016
nijascammers:

so we are actually saying the same thing, I said saraki is the ony project ahmed can present ad his projects.the stooge governor reports directly to saraki.
to wrestle power from saraki, it start from now hmmm. He might av the money ooo but d will of the masses will prevail on him. Saraki scattered everything called development in kwara state. I was watching some documentary about some dilapidated schools in kwara state. Very poor infrastructure. Now ahmed is almost clocking two years in the government but nothing to show for it. No infrastructure. He is just collecting from fg and likewise embezzling it. And no one to ask him what he is using d money for. Now after ahmed complete his second term in d government, he will surely be planning to contest for senate post in twenty nineteen. People should be wiser about saraki tactics in kwara state politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.