Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40306 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

And next time talk about the bad side of people not only the good side. Learn to balance things up. I was in an executive meeting yesterday in my office and what the presenter said was, ''ALWAYS SPEAK UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH''. Half truth is a as good as a LIE bro. Learn that too. Aregbesola has done good in his own bit and has done bad as well. Take it or leave it.
hmmmmm. Again not surprise. Abeg speak d good and the bad part. We dey listen to u. Wailer of our time. Continue ur good work.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Emassive:
One man post and One man Comments all through. You will tell those who don't know Osun state or who lives in their Ipod region. There is no such thing as development down SW here just as the SE too. There is no development is any Nigerian state for more than 40yrs. The only places developed is where FG has housed their Capital before e.g Lagos, Calabar, Abuja... Nothing to show really. Am sure you can count the good roads available in both Ibadan and Ife without mistakes cause you always curse the leaders anytime you drive on them. Ibadan is as always a death trap same as Osun state. Don't feed the people with nonsense cause you have been paid or promised a role in govt at the detriment of other's safety.
I still can't imagine why people will sell their own heart for $$. Same way some poor youth always go on to report to Ido LG of Ibadan here each time we try to level our death Elebu road and am like why are you working against the benefit of your own people you should thank.

Just take it easy with money love

Sir! You tried with your assertion, in fact I doff my hat for you. Am sure you have ur definition of development, different from growth. But for now in the whole of Nigeria, what we have is growth, massive growth, though d pace is different with states with the most in former capital cities of the country. But for you to say there's no growth at all in other states...haba! C'mon Sir! Are you really serious and sure about that?

You mean even the environment you reside have always been the way it has been since the day you were born till now.

Please let's always argue with facts void of sentiments and unprofound grudges.

Thank you sir!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Stupid Idiot, how much are u paid to upload and spew this rubbish u are spewing

The guy na
fool

grin
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by dornald: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Johnnyessence:
Ogbeni doing great work here. Pdp will never smell that seat again. Ogbeni av buried them and render them useless in the state of osun. More pics.
Na only road person go eat for OSUN abi? while Ogbeni continue killing people by sacking them.
Go and ask Osun state polytechnic and other institution in OSUN how many dealth they have recorded
so far due to this present government
Osun is not ready to vote APC again.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2016
keni315:
is like none of you are from Osun state or in Osun state or have a relative here, then you will know that the man's got no chance at all

Don't believe everything you see on t.v or hear

People are already countin down to 2018 in Osun to vote them out of power cos there's suffering in the land.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by keni315(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:
you are about to enter a trap, if you go and see him, they will give you blackmailer treatment! that guy is working for the Aregbe governor on social media, beware.

ah, I take back everything I said o
to be candid now, aregbesola was my hero when he first entered, he is trying his best really but he should try and pay up citizens
so to the governor's social media guy help us relay our feelings to him and don't bother to call the number.......its fake
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Abandoned projects litter osun state

On my street
Ife city college has been in construction for 3yrs now..

The buildings are still waiting to be completed
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2016
The civil servants are patient

The way they voted out akande
That's how aregbe will be voted out
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:
you are about to enter a trap, if you go and see him, they will give you blackmailer treatment! that guy is working for the Aregbe governor on social media, beware.

abegi jare. Not difficult to identify wailer. Not surprise. Continue wailing. Why ogbeni continue fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. U have not see anything yet. U will see much and go to ur vomit.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2016
keni315:
to be candid now, aregbesola was my hero when he first entered, he is trying his best really but he should try and pay up citizens
so to the governor's social media guy help us relay our feelings to him and don't bother to call the number.......its fake

True talk
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Salary payment is what makes the state tick

It's all been downhill

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2016
I don't even know the last time my dad has been paid his pension.

Useless fellows now come here to spew nonsense
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:
The civil servants are patient

The way they voted out akande
That how are be will be voted out
abegi I can remember vividly about it. U can always rant and wail on this medium but not in the state of osun. Pdp is dead and they will always fight themselves because of pride and greed. I repeat my statement again they will never smell that seat again in the state of osun. Hope u remember that he created jobs for the unemployed youth. Hope u remember that he create o jobs to our unemployed youth. U can not eat ur cake and have it. We will wait for all of u pdp. They are dead and they will continue to fight themselves with different factions till twenty nineteen.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by leisuretym: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2016
just be careful, those boys are being paid to defend the poor government on social media.
read all his posts, they have one thing in common, promote the government like zombie without brain, and attacked anyone against the government, they are operating on pay per post basis

keni315:
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by keni315(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:

thanks guy
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Mopricelezz(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2016
This man should pay salaries biko. Abi is it dead people that will ply the roads? Mcheew
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:
Abandoned projects litter osun state

On my street
Ife city college has been in construction for 3yrs now..

The buildings are still waiting to be completed
abegi jare all this project are near completion. And besides most of the school projects roo are been constructed in all the constituency by all the reps and senators representing them.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Mopricelezz:
This man should pay salaries biko. Abi is it dead people that will ply the roads? Mcheew
abegi jare he has been paying salaries to the workers ok. Some are paid full salary why some are been paid half salaries. So keep ranting and wailing.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:
just be careful, those boys are being paid to defend the poor government on social media.
read all his posts, they have one thing in common, promote the government like zombie without brain, and attacked anyone against the government, they are operating on pay per post basis

wailer spotted again without no point. Keep it up it is ur work. D more u wail d more ogbeni doing great work to his people.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by leisuretym: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted again without no point. Keep it up it is ur work. D more u wail d more ogbeni doing great work to his people.

but his people said they are hungry, they said they dont want painted roads, beside, how much do you get per post?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by leisuretym: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:

but his people said they are hungry, they said they dont want painted roads, beside, how much do you get per post? dont lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2016
keni315:
once u see this type of reply here u will see wailer words should be spotted here. Keep wailing o jare. Oga ogbeni has been doing great in this country and he will continue to do well. If not economic meltdown that occur in this country. The future is great. Even some people say when d the things get tougher the tough people get going. So keep ranting it is ur job.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Mopricelezz(f): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare he has been paying salaries to the workers ok. Some are paid full salary why some are been paid half salaries. So keep ranting and wailing.

And when was the last time he paid the half salary sef? What is the half salary in this economy? I am from Osun so i know what i am talking about.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:

but his people said they are hungry, they said they dont want painted roads, beside, how much do you get per post?
hmmm they do not want road infrastructure but want only wages. Only God can forgive wailers. Always easy for them to be spoted. Pls I want to let everyone know here that osun state was not created for the civil servant ok. Osun state was created for every body. So keep wailing why the state of osun keep moving forward. Keep ranting why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Mopricelezz:

And when was the last time he paid the half salary sef? What is the half salary in this economy? I am from Osun so i know what i am talking about.
wailer spotted keep it up. It is ur job.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by july66: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always wails pls give us d debt profile of the state with d source. Only for u to be ranting everyday. Keep on the wail work. It pays you. Upon what u said here about fg allocation he still pay the workers salaries hmmm.
No harm intended but one fact you can't contest is that Osun state has consistently received the lowest allocation from FG for sometime now. If you doubt check allocation to states from the beginning of this year. The one shared for this month was shown on nairaland yesterday or the day before. If you question my source then just scroll back to few days. I asked why they were being given such small allocation & it was attributed to indebtedness. Wherever you got your tag of wailing from is up to you. When I made my observation, I ended it by saying it was my personal opinion. Since you have yours, just post it for all to read because its your opinion and you can't Lord it on me just as I can't Lord mine on you.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by habax(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2016
I am guessing they are magical roads like you see in video games (Asphalt etc) where cars/pedestrians moving on it can get food items or other goodies by simply grabbing them. [quote author=Johnnyessence post=51257867][/quote]
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:

but his people said they are hungry, they said they dont want painted roads, beside, how much do you get per post? dont lie!
am not paid a dime. Ok get it straight now. I will always stand by the truth and speak truth to the wailers and ranters. More education and health infrastructure loading. U have not see anything yet.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
habax:
I am guessing they are magical roads like you see in video games (Asphalt etc) where cars/pedestrians moving on it can get food items or other goodies by simply grabbing them.
even u will say that the roads are photoshop. It is ur work. Keep it up. This gigantic road project will soon be commission soon.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by keni315(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
once u see this type of reply here u will see wailer words should be spotted here. Keep wailing o jare. Oga ogbeni has been doing great in this country and he will continue to do well. If not economic meltdown that occur in this country. The future is great. Even some people say when d the things get tougher the tough people get going. So keep ranting it is ur job.
why are you taking this as if its your.life time job
I meant it when I said the guy is trying and he was my hero
m very sure you are not in Osun state, if your parents are receiving salaries that can't even feed you for a month you won't be talking like this
you won't even have the money to sub or come online to be defending
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by keni315(f): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
just stop it this is a free world o, we have different perspectives about things, say your own view and let me say mine.shikena
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2016
july66:
No harm intended but one fact you can't contest is that Osun state has consistently received the lowest allocation from FG for sometime now. If you doubt check allocation to states from the beginning of this year. The one shared for this month was shown on nairaland yesterday or the day before. If you question my source then just scroll back to few days. I asked why they were being given such small allocation & it was attributed to indebtedness. Wherever you got your tag of wailing from is up to you. When I made my observation, I ended it by saying it was my personal opinion. Since you have yours, just post it for all to read because its your opinion and you can't Lord it on me just as I can't Lord mine on you.
abeg it is ur personal opinion ok. Upon d little money ogbeni is collecting, he is till paying the workers salaries. Upon recession projects are still ongoing. U will soon see industrial park. Then u will know how what ogbeni meant for the state of osun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.