Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (16338 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Having a stingy boyfriend is the height of it, some are so stingy dat to even get their saliva is wahala..
You know what annoys me the most about such men? Some of them will get themselves everything they want no matter the cost, make sure they look good on the outside, while they don’t give a rat’s nest what happens to their gf.
They just don't care about your needs even if u tell dem.. After all it's not my needs.. So wat?
We are not saying give us everything u have.. Bt show affection and care by sharing a little with us. It's not just about gbenshing Abeg

Abeg, what does one do with a stingy bf? Hiaahn!! Y r we even dating if u can't share or gimme anything? I dislike guys like that.
Dealing with such guys isn't even funny.. Especially wen u knw he has alot in his hands.

If you can’t handle a stingy guy in relationship, you won’t be able to handle him in marriage. So make the right choice! Walk out of his sorry Asss!!!!!

Are you a stingy guy?
Can a guy be deliberately stingy to a lady??
Have u dated a stingy guy before ?
How do u deal with it !?
lalasticlala goodafternoon lalasticlala grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin Your Ex was really stingy..

Never met such Nigga. cry if I ever do, I'll dump his ass! angry

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by miremoses(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let me not lie,I'm stingy but still girls still want to date me.I can still recall when a girl told me she's in love with me and would whatbusvto date,I told her I don't give girls money,she told me she wasn't after money but my looks and gentleness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
grin Your Ex was really stingy..

Never met such Nigga. cry if I ever do, I'll dump his ass! angry
such guys can kill emotionally.. Ahhhhhhh
Imagine, instead of dropping u off or getting u a taxi he will tell u to stroll.. Stroll there nah Asake, Sheybi it's not far and ure exercising.. cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
Imagine, instead of dropping u off or getting u a taxi he will tell u to stroll.. Stoll there nah Asake, Sheybi it's not far and ure exercising.. cry cry

And he has a car/the money?

cry My dear dump him and run..
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:
Let me not lie,I'm stingy but still girls still want to date me.I can still recall when a girl told me she's in love with me and would whatbusvto date,I told her I don't give girls money,she told me she wasn't after money but my looks and gentleness.
you must be so proud of urself cry cry cry cry
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by miremoses(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
you must be so proud of urself cry cry cry cry
no dear,I don't even have a girl friend,I don't keep what I can't handle,how I'm I proud,I gave you an honest answer.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Presh900(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Am i missing smtyn here?? Isn't a relationship supposed to be a 2-way thing?? Is ur bF ur employer?? You that is talking hw many times hv you bought Sachet water for him?? The only thing you're entitled to is maybe, transport when you visit him, settling the bills on nights out, and sending you a little recharge card.. Thatzall.. For other needs, meet ur Father

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by GiaGunn(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'm an independent woman. cool
I date for love tongue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
A girl who asks never gets a girl who proves her worth will always receive.
Ps this is 2016 the man is getting taxed by the government, parents add their own tax and now you? If you can't afford to buy it yourself then why should he buy it for you? That's why men don't commit go figure!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hm

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Babe dont bother yourself on this thread...this kids here will still have excuses..... even though the truth is obvious.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
Imagine, instead of dropping u off or getting u a taxi he will tell u to stroll.. Stroll there nah Asake, Sheybi it's not far and ure exercising.. cry cry
Smh, what do you have to bring to the table if i shower you with my time, money love and affectionundecided??

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ikp120(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:

That's my guy right there... Some guys are so stupid that they would rather spend money on one ungrateful girl than help their own male friends... It takes discipline to be "stingy" to a woman you love... Abeg magas full this generation jare

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by miremoses(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
babe,you've got brains.nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
GiaGunn:
I'm an independent woman. cool I date for love tongue
Close your mouth jare make we hear wordgrin

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Ifakiland(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wat is any gf's business with wateva a bf does with HIS money...imagine talk asif its ur money...wat happens to making ur own money and spending it on URSELF So cos am dating u I MUST spend on u, cos ure doing me a favour by been my gf abi? If I spend on my gf or not is my choice and decision to make.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dollyjoy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Actually, stingy people are the worst kind of people to be in an affair with. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by miremoses(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
ikp120:

That's my guy right there... Some guys are so stupid that they would rather spend money on one ungrateful girl than help their own male friends... It takes discipline to be "stingy" to a woman you love... Abeg magas full this generation jare
as in ehh,me give a girl money ?I'm I running a charity institution. Just last week a girl got her bf a cool lexus jeep,and the op is here making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dollyjoy(f): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
GiaGunn:
I date for love tongue
Nobody asked if you are independent or not, the thread is about guys who are stingy.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ikp120(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
GiaGunn:
I date for love tongue

That's my girl right there... Dating these days has almost become a high paying job... I'm glad to see a lady that still dates for love... Abeg permission to toast. grin #TGIF
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dollyjoy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:
as in ehh,me give a girl money ?I'm I running a charity institution. Just last week a girl got her bf a cool lexus jeep,and the op is here making noise.
Oga,just shut the fhuck up and go read your books!

What a mentality!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Ifakiland(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

As u bi like man so...u sef dey advice person to dump man Wonders shall never end.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, what do you have to bring to the table if i shower you with my time, money love and affectionundecided??
my own love, time , affection and maybe money too.. How about that?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

my dear dats surely d best thing.. No1 shuld keep a stingy guy. Wat for ??

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by princeemmma(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
and y shud you bring your sorrows and problem to your boyfriend, did not God told you to bring your problem to him, by the way dont you have your parents to cater for you. abeg stop bringing up wrong thing here oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
my dear dats surely d best thing.. No1 shuld keep a stingy guy. Wat for ??

My dear, stingy people ain't worth it.

Be it male or female, I can't even stand them not to talk of bringing the guy so close to the point of dating.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by miremoses(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oga,just shut the fhuck up and go read your books!

What a mentality!
lol,I should read my books, do u know me,seriously most of you here use social media to hide ur dirty asses,b**ch I'm not a boy,I'm a working class,I can get your silly bf a job.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by TashaGirl: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Small dicks guys are not stingy smiley smiley. Date SDG today!
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
Am i missing smtyn here?? Isn't a relationship supposed to be a 2-way thing?? Is ur bF ur employer?? You that is talking hw many times hv you bought Sachet water for him?? The only thing you're entitled to is maybe, transport when you visit him, settling the bills on nights out, and sending you a little recharge card.. Thatzall.. For other needs, meet ur Father
wen a guy decides to be stingy to u.. U have no option dan to do same to him.. Wen he shares everythin wit u then u share wit him too.
But stingy guys?? It's a no no for me..

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ikp120(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:

LOLZZZ!
Yemi Alade be like "If you love me you go buy me Ferrari"... Me dey my big backyard with my chewing stick and coke dey wonder which planet that girl come from... Who wants to date a lady with such "magaristic", materialistic and "moneylistic" mentality?... Abeg I dey vex for here

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Stephandeswardt: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Ps this is 2016 the man is getting taxed by the government, parents add their own tax and now you? If you can't afford to buy it yourself then why should he buy it for you? That's why men don't commit go figure!

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.