Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (29824 Views)

How I Dealt With A Stingy Guy / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by enshi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Have been dating this girl for a year now.. She is on her Industrial training and would be in her finals next year. She is 21. To the best of my ability I try to be responsible for her especially in things I reason to be necessary..

We were having a little talk (argumentative) and she said I am a stringy man and that my love for money is on the very high side..

I tried asking her why she thinks I am stingy and she gave me an instance of a day I sent her money to buy fish for for us and that I didn't send an extra money for tfare ..

My people this is a girl I intend to wife. Right now I think she would never value my efforts and I see her as an ingrate.. Pls advise

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
2018, your gf was in her early 20s

May 2019, she was 22

Fast forward to Oct 2019, she is now 21.

Truly you are stingy. Considering how you keep taking out of her age without adding to it.

418 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nuclear99(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Better pass make she call you maga

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mtcheew. Why do you kids take relationship too seriously?

The next thing you'll hear is:

1. I love her so much
2. I want to make her my wife
3. I don't like any other girl except her, etc.

Finally, the next thing you'll see is a thread with the title: Nairalanders, Please, Help Me. I Can't Think Straight. She...

Now that you're still thinking "half straight," be the man and learn how women and relationship work before you engage in it fully, else, you'll regret at last. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Talking about being stingy, I tell women I'm the stingiest person on earth, yet they even love me more. What is wrong in being stingy when you're investing the main money in something good?

A man needs to be, first, stingy, if he wants to achieve success. When he finally arrives, then he can be a philanthropist. Try and understand The Men's Pyramid of Greatness.

Any man who doesn't follow that pyramid may look back in regrets.

Zoom the picture below to see the writeup. You're in level 3 — Mr. Nice Guy, but she wants to push you to level 11 — Philanthropist. Be wise.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by AstroG: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Mtcheew. Why do you kids take relationship too seriously?

The next thing you'll hear is:

1. I love her so much
2. I want to make her my wife
3. I don't like any other girl except her, etc.

Finally, the next thing you'll see is a thread with the title: Nairalanders, Please, Help Me. I Can't Think Straight. She...

Now that you're still thinking "half straight," be the man and learn how women and relationship work before you engage in it fully, else, you'll regret at last.

The Legend himself,the ILegend is vexed shocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

May 2019, she was 22

Truly you are stingy. Considering how you leep taking out of her age without adding to it.
It's another girl oh! grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
AstroG:

The Legend himself,the ILegend is vexed shocked

It pisses me off seeing too many weak nice guys everywhere. When you tell them to read how things work, they'll never do it. Reading is like a calculus class to most of these weak men. The more you try to help, the more emerge. The worst part is: they'll attack you and tell you to go make money and everything will be fine.

When the foundation is faulty, everything can't be fine — except for a couple of weeks, months, or years. One day, that faulty building will surely collapse.

Any little thing, these weak men start panicking because they know not what they were supposed to know before being with a woman.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guys are always the ones creating threads and complaining, nagging, whining about this and that attitude regarding females, then they ask one of the silliest question ever "should I break up with her" slow ewwy slimes.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by AstroG: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Guys are always the ones creating threads and complaining, nagging, whining about this and that attitude regarding females, then they ask one of the silliest question ever "should I break with her" slow ewwy slimes.

You get sense at all undecided undecided??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
AstroG:

You get sense at all undecided undecided??

Go and sleep.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Guys are always the ones creating threads and complaining, nagging, whining about this and that attitude regarding females, then they ask one of the silliest question ever "should I break with her" slow ewwy slimes.
Very annoying?

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

He obviously has a thing for girls in that age bracket. After forming alfa male on NL, they will go offline and one small girl will be using their heads. grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He obviously has a thing for girls in that age bracket. After forming alfa male on NL, they eill go offline and one small girl will be using their heads. grin

You women using tight toto to pussy whip the alfa male out of brothers cry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Psalm2423(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:

It pisses me off seeing too many weak nice guys everywhere. When you tell them to read how things work, they'll never do it. Reading is like a calculus class to most of these weak men. The more you try to help, the more emerge. The worst part is: they'll attack you and tell you to go make money and everything will be fine.

When the foundation is faulty, everything can't be fine — except for a couple of weeks, months, or years. One day, that faulty building will surely collapse.

Any little thing, these weak men start panicking because they know not what they were supposed to know before being with a woman.

I swear, same thing happened to me. I was literally used, high-end maga grin. But I read different things, studied people and knew it was better to just stick to myself. I’m pitying any girl that happens to date me cheesy, e go hard am. The last one I dated, I actually lost interest in her. Marriage kor? That was before o. Even dating at 26 doesn’t mean you’d marry your partner. Love is a scam, it’s just like hate. You develop it and you feel you can’t breath without your so-called partner, whereas you don’t stop to think about how you’re still alive if you ain’t breathing. Truth is most guys don’t know that they’re meant to “go into the world and multiply” not run basic addition. So you can subtract your partner if she starts misbehaving. After all, removing 3 from 3 x 3 won’t give you 3. cheesy

So, first of all, OP is not marrying that girl. She might even be seeing someone else self. “A man doesn’t call crayfish poverty when he has not tasted something better.” So you’re stingy cause she has someone who can provide better for her. Money for tfare? When people day beg me to send them message self so them fit stroll reach side. Abeg, you don’t love her, else tears won’t let you create this thread. Love is a scam too, like other emotions, it can be discarded easily, if you can wire your brain well. Chop your money OP, leave 21 years old gal way no plan wed for the next 6 years.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by AstroG: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Psalm2423:

I swear, same thing happened to me. I was literally used, high-end maga grin. But I read different things, studied people and knew it was better to just stick to myself. I’m pitying any girl that happens to date me cheesy, e go hard am. The last one I dated, I actually lost interest in her. Marriage kor? That was before o. Even dating at 26 doesn’t mean you’d marry your partner. Love is a scam, it’s just like hate. You develop it and you feel you can’t breath without your so-called partner, whereas you don’t stop to think about how you’re still alive if you ain’t breathing. Truth is most guys don’t know that they’re meant to “go into the world and multiply” not run basic addition. So you can subtract your partner if she starts misbehaving. After all, removing 3 from 3 x 3 won’t give you 3. cheesy

So, first of all, OP is not marrying that girl. She might even be seeing someone else self. “A man doesn’t call crayfish poverty when he has not tasted something better.” So you’re stingy cause she has someone who can provide better for her. Money for tfare? When people day beg me to send them message self so them fit stroll reach side. Abeg, you don’t love her, else tears won’t let you create this thread. Love is a scam too, like other emotions, it can be discarded easily, if you can wire your brain well. Chop your money OP, leave 21 years old gal way no plan wed for the next 6 years.

Loud it oooooooh!!! cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by MedicH: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Psalm2423:

Brilliant

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Have been dating this girl for a year [/b]now. She is 21.

[b]May 2019, she was 22

GrabHisBalls:

His story lacks consistency

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He obviously has a thing for girls in that age bracket. After forming alfa male on NL, they will go offline and one small girl will be using their heads. grin
But why will he send her to buy fish without transport? grin

Love has nothing to do with whether a guy is an alpha male or not. Those ones who claim alpha males only do so out of the frustration to find love.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:

His story lacks consistency
Obviously he whines, but it's consistent. grin He only creates threads when he's having relationship issues. He did state that this relationship is barely a year.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Obviously he whines, but it's consistent. grin He only creates threads when he's having relationship issues. He did state that this relationship is barely a year.
No, I disagree. May 2019, his gf at the time was 22. Now his present gf is 21 and they’ve been dating for a year. Am I missing something?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
No, I disagree. May 2019, his gf at the time was 22. Now his present gf is 21 and they’ve been dating for a year. Am I missing something?
Okay, I didn't bother going through his other threads. You and Poco may be right.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Disturb: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s]

He obviously has a thing for girls in that age bracket. After forming alfa male on NL, they will go offline and one small girl will be using their heads[/s]. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:
Very annoying?

Your personal text though.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Disturb: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:
[s]

You women using tight toto to pussy whip the alfa male out of brothers cry angry[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by femi4: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
Have been dating this girl for a year now.. She is on her Industrial training and would be in her finals next year. She is 21. To the best of my ability I try to be responsible for her especially in things I reason to be necessary..

We were having a little talk (argumentative) and she said I am a stringy man and that my love for money is on the very high side..

I tried asking her why she thinks I am stingy and she gave me an instance of a day I sent her money to buy fish for for us and that I didn't send an extra money for tfare ..

My people this is a girl I intend to wife. Right now I think she would never value my efforts and I see her as an ingrate.. Pls advise
she's correct ....how can you send her on an errand without t fare. If you leave her, you will lose. Change your ways brother

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by duduade: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Uncle please go and work hard..

Make more money...

This one that you sent someone to buy fish and not give tfare money where you expecting her to fly there and come back to you

Suspecting you drink girls like satchel of purewater. Just in May your girlfriend was 22, now in October she's 21..

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

May 2019, she was 22

Truly you are stingy. Considering how you keep taking out of her age without adding to it.

You nutter grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by ednut1(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
you are a weakling and a disgrace of a man.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2019
duduade:
Uncle please go and work hard..

Make more money...

This one that you sent someone to buy fish and not give tfare money where you expecting her to fly there and come back to you

Suspecting you drink girls like satchel of purewater. Just in May your girlfriend was 22, now in October she's 21..

You guys wanna kill somebody this early morning grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
But why will he send her to buy fish without transport? grin

Love has nothing to do with whether a guy is an alpha male or not. Those ones who claim alpha males only do so out of the frustration to find love.

I don't know for him o. Does he expect her to fly? Where does he want the poor 21yr old girl to get transport fare from? She probably used out of her school fees for that.

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Rajman45(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Are u not stingy?..... If she cum start de do stingyness with her a thin, no cum complain giv us ọ. Change ur wayz and unchained the stingy nature u get immediately. Last warning

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by chubinwa(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Her claim depends on the distance. if it is quite far, you should have given her a tp

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.