Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Curviest African Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curviest African Women (72037 Views)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curviest African Women by Burgerlomo: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vessi:

Please if you have any yourself, kindly paste them, you are helping lives.

grin grin grin
Re: Curviest African Women by Burgerlomo: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vessi:

Thanks for the pics dear, I have never had three rounds of masturbation before, the pics you posted were really helpful in attaining that rare feat. Thanks. Keep it coming.

Eleyi ga o grin

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by Kobicove(m): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Ukwu,ukwu everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by onilaisbomb: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2017
following
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Eleyi ga o grin
dsultry do check your mail. I've replied you.
Re: Curviest African Women by Lincolnn2: 4:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Vessi:

dsultry do check your mail. I've replied you.
Bro, why are you ignoring me? You are not on WhatsApp anymore? I quoted you with your 'Largas' moniker, yet you just ignore me .
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Bro, why are you ignoring me? You are not on WhatsApp anymore? I quoted you with your 'Largas' moniker, yet you just ignore me .
danhumprey?
Re: Curviest African Women by Danhumprey: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vessi:
danhumprey?
Huh? mistaken identity.
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2017
When devil saw i am so faithful to God and he is so proud of me, then he told Him to start giving girls great curves and big ass... Since then my life has never been the same.. Have always failed God daily.. Good God, please kukuma take all these curves away from these girls and turn it all to flat something or else ama loose heaven ooooo.. Starbukola, i hope and pray you dont have any ooooo... Aderola15 u nko ooooo
SemuhleB:
3. Kenya
Re: Curviest African Women by StarBukola(f): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
paybak:
When devil saw i am so faithful to God and he is so proud of me, then he told Him to start giving girls great curves and big ass... Since then my life has never been the same.. Have always failed God daily.. Good God, please kukuma take all these curves away from these girls and turn it all to flat something or else ama loose heaven ooooo.. Starbukola, i hope and pray you dont have any ooooo... Aderola15 u nko ooooo
me na flat I get now tongue
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lincolnn2:
what's your name
Re: Curviest African Women by Lincolnn2: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vessi:

what's your name
are you still active on whatsapp? Let me see if see if you can recognize me.
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Lincolnn2:
are you still active on whatsapp? Let me see if see if you can recognize me.

for a while now, haven't been active on whatsapp. If you could tell me where you knew me from, or your name or what we were discussing before my whatsapp absence I can easily recall.
Re: Curviest African Women by Lincolnn2: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
Re: Curviest African Women by lawrykings(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2017
CFCman:
Corazon Kwamboka (Kenya)
these asses on my face is all I want now
Re: Curviest African Women by DreSo504(m): 6:03am On May 09, 2017
I am not from Africa, I just want to say the women of africa are beautiful and i hope to visit the land soon. Im black but im from the US.

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2017
Lincolnn2:
I first knew you when you were seeking admission into Uniuyo in 2014. I know about Pleasant from Ikot Ekpene. My name is Emmanuel. I know about that babe from your place and how she almost put you in trouble. I'm sure you have an idea of what I'm talking about and who I am.

P.S: don't bother mentioning my main moniker. wink
Oh! I remember now. Sorry mate I've been badly occupied. School, sh1ts and I'm undergoing a very difficult time right now. I hope to surmount the challenges. How have you been?
Re: Curviest African Women by Lincolnn2: 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
Vessi:

Oh! I remember now. Sorry mate I've been badly occupied. School, sh1ts and I'm undergoing a very difficult time right now. I hope to surmount the challenges. How have you been?
I'm good. U just stop chatting on WhatsApp and I was wondering what's wrong?
Re: Curviest African Women by Lincolnn2: 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
DreSo504:
I am not from Africa, I just want to say the women of africa are beautiful and i hope to visit the land soon. Im black but im from the US.
Lol. U are very much welcome to see our women. grin
But there are many of them in the US. No?

Hi Andre. Nice to meet you. smiley
Re: Curviest African Women by KealDrogo: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
African women are the most beautiful in the world. Only if they're natural without hair extension.
Re: Curviest African Women by Bluesky2100: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
So beautiful
Re: Curviest African Women by KGBEAST(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2020
V0lv0:
Last pic. Ghana
Anyone know who she is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.