Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. (1082 Views)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. by Flexherbal(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
I was just going through Instagram and i saw this funny poster on Gbengaadeyinka1stgcon's page.

... And he said: " Just when you think you've seen it all"

I think it is a movie, to be released soon.

Have you seen it?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9lacXBesc/

Re: Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. by Flexherbal(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why cucumber, when there are thousands of young vibrant guys out there?

Some are even ready to do it for free.

If it is due to poor performance of men, then let us help them with this herbal tea: https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used

But, hope this too much of emphasis on cucumber will not open the eyes of our young girls to the negative use of cucumber!
Re: Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. by Saturday80(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Nothing wey Nigerians nor go act.
Re: Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. by Saturday80(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Flexherbal:

But, hope this too much of emphasis on cucumber will not open the eyes of our young girls to the negative use of cucumber!
God go save our children.

(1) (Reply)

Cracked / My Friend's (lesbian?) Wives! / A Prophet Challenges Lion To A Fight To Prove God's Power And Almost Died (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.