Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:24 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (94523 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway Palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume unclebob skillz121 alooya Viruslord odionsp yusufibrahim neondee marktony77 rahman25 Ibukzy tspun Gideon16 Smooth278 CaroLyner pureheart91 Twizzy30 ASBEE

e yaf land oooooooo grin grin

***********Episode 53*********

Woke up the next morning by 5:00 am with Sophia still snuggled into my body for warmth…….I kept looking at the ceiling and trying to figure out my plan for today……I had a plan which I couldn’t reveal just yet to anybody……Looking at sophia and making sure she was still fast asleep……I got off the bed and slipped off into the sitting room……There was something I needed to do before any other thing happened today……..walking into the guest room…..i locked the door behind me and flipped the light switch in a sequence of on-off-on………..off-on-off……..As soon as I had finished…..a section of the wall moved retracted to reveal a secret entrance……As the entrance opened I hesitated for a bit before going in…..i ascended down a flight of stairs which led me to a room filled with super computers……yes,you are RIGHT!!!!!This was my base of operations……I breathed in and loved what I perceived,the unmistakable scent of binary codes and algorithms waiting to be made,of keyboards waiting to be tapped and punched,of monitors dying to reveal information,memories of all the cyber fraud committed in this room came flooding as well………….Walking swiftly across the room with the urgency of the unavailability of time,i threw the cloth of the large screen in the middle of the room and plugged the gigantic processing core into the power outlet as the machine buzzed to life quite noiselessly……A big smile swept across my face as the monitor threw light to every corner of the room,”home sweet home”,i muttered under my breath as I pulled out a keyboard drawer and unlocked the 4bit dod encryption which I had used to protect my artificial intelligence from intrusion……..Finally,i was in,i had waited too long for this………There was no time to stick around and enjoy my mastery of the network,I had to do something and quick…….i sent out an encrypted message and immediately it was sent,i unplugged the computer and stole upstairs noiselessly to avoid rousing anybody’s suspicion……..As I ascended,the door slid open and let me out as I watched it shut tight once again……My ingenuity surprised me at times……I unlocked the door and walked out of the room towards the gym but something distracted me…..i found sophia making breakfast in the kitchen naked with only her robe on……..”seems you haven’t had enough of me this young man”, she said as she turned baring her b----t and p---y to me……At that moment,my phone rang from the bedroom…….”what the f--k”,i muttered under my breath as sophia laughed uncontrollably at my erect pole…….I ignored her and rushed to the room upstairs…..it was the senator calling……..”meet me up today,dont forget” as the line went dead,he meant business!!!!…….meanwhile I had a duty to please a pretty lady’s booty……I went down stairs and had hot steamy s-x with sophia spreading her legs on the kitchen sink and having her singing incoherent melodies while pounding hard on her love box……We ate breakfast and took our fuckfest to the bedroom……..3pm came quite quickly as I loaded the equipment I needed into a briefcase and stole out of the house into a borrowed vehicle…….I drove for a while while wearing a big smile on my face as I remembered how explosive my s-x with sophia had been…..I stopped in front of the senator’s mansion and after verifying their my identification,they let me in and on getting into the senator’s courtyard,i could tell something was going on because I was hearing grunts of pain from his garden lounge…..A security guard surfaced and was now leading me towards the lounge……As I entered,the first thing that caught my eye was a youngman whose facial features were severely bloodied and whose hands were tied behind his back…..I looked closely at him,he had a lot of tattoos…….As he saw me, he started laughing uncontrollably but was soon silenced by a power punch by one of the senator’s guards which threw him to the ground from his kneeling position.The senator was in the lounge and was now walking towards me with a Cuban stick in his hand,”my men raided the warehouse,he was the only survivor,we couldn’t find trigger”……A pang of disappointment crept through me as I had anticipated some action today……something was fishy,why did the senator do this without me??,was he hiding something,why wasn’t trigger at the warehouse…..The captured guy had started laughing again and looking up at me,he said while smiling,”my boss thinks your girlfriend is beautiful”……I knew immediately he was referring to either sophia or Alice.Adrenaline and liquid anger pumped through me as I hurled myself towards him,i lifted him up and pinned him against the wall with his legs barely touching the ground,”what are you talking about??”,i yelled at him…..he only smiled and said,”its gonna be too late when you get there”………throwing him down onto the hard concrete,it suddenly dawned on me,i couldn’t get to sophia and alice both in time…….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2016
people in the house food have landed.......come one come all
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Chimkizy(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice Work..... Greg more grace
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2016
greg42:

Hmmmm shey yu don know where I dey keep laptop
cheesy did I just do it?

After God comes w****n, fear them! Fear Senator too

Its getting hot now. This thread will smell of death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2016
nice one boss....tho we still deh wait
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Viruslord(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ride on my man grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
KpagoGIN:
people in the house food have landed.......come one come all

My gee God bless
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chimkizy:
Nice Work..... Greg
more grace

Thanks my bro cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
cheesy did I just do it?

After God comes w****n, fear them! Fear Senator too

Its getting hot now. This thread will smell of death

Loolzzzzzzz it sure will
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by yusufibrahim(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice work sir greg keep it coming. More grace to u #respect
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
viktohmarkz:
nice one boss....tho we still deh wait

I gatchu bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Nice work sir greg keep it coming. More grace to u #respect

Am ever humble my gee
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Viruslord:
Ride on my man grin

na so my chairman
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Blood just they suffer himself..... if he has forgotten what made him this successful in his chosen line of business was the fact that he had no liabilities, viewing in high definition from my thatch roof some body gonna die before January first.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by phemocheee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Blood was careless. He should have known that Trigger knew his house and would definitely want to attack him. I hope he gets there before it's too late.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
KpagoGIN:
Blood just they suffer himself..... if he has forgotten what made him this successful in his chosen line of business was the fact that he had no liabilities, viewing in high definition from my thatch roof some body gonna die before January first.

Lolzzzzzzz omo thatch roof shocked sad
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
phemocheee:
Blood was careless. He should have known that Trigger knew his house and would definitely want to attack him. I hope he gets there before it's too late.

I agree with that logic
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ghen Ghen, one spanner lost, now blood don enter one chance but were slow they sef, the guy just turn ghost mode overnight
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dare2Try:
Ghen Ghen, one spanner lost, now blood don enter one chance but were slow they sef, the guy just turn ghost mode overnight

Calm down my bro..... I sure say you go see am soon grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Francischuxx(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
I been took am say that senator self na problem himself.
Firstly he asked his men to return bloods rifle to his car...
Only heaven knows if the explosive was the gun.
He was expecting blood to be on his way while the bomb exploded.
His men raided the warehouse he was expecting blood to raid before his arrival.
###Now there ar many questions that needs ansas..
How on earth did alice knw that blood was in abuja??
What was that secret that sophia promised to keep if and only if blood remains her man..
Why is blood stupidly falling in love with two women...
Where is slow??
If really senator knew abt d bomb in his car... Why would he want to finish blood??

All the same... I'll get the ansas as we proceed.

More brains Mahn...
Thanks for ur timely update.
BT I need ansas.

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Francischuxx:
I been took am say that senator self na problem himself.
Firstly he asked his men to return bloods rifle to his car...
Only heaven knows if the explosive was the gun.
He was expecting blood to be on his way while the bomb exploded.
His men raided the warehouse he was expecting blood to raid before his arrival.
###Now there ar many questions that needs ansas..
How on earth did alice knw that blood was in abuja??
What was that secret that sophia promised to keep if and only if blood remains her man..
Why is blood stupidly falling in love with two women...
Where is slow??
If really senator knew abt d bomb in his car... Why would he want to finish blood??

All the same... I'll get the ansas as we proceed.

More brains Mahn...
Thanks for ur timely update.
BT I need ansas.

Thanks bro, am very pleased with your comment
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
I don't trust the senator at all. Nice work Greg
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Francischuxx(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
greg42:

Thanks bro, am very pleased with your comment
alryt...
Still behind you bro...
More inspirations.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Friends i don't know what i did but i was banned..... My ban period just expired.... Jagugu88li, Nastynic, Greg42
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by muhamad158(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Somebody Might be going down in the next episode I think.... Greg42 sha never kill Sophia ooo... may she still dey satisfy blood's beast
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
mhiz:
I don't trust the senator at all. Nice work Greg

Thanks sweetie grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Friends i don't know what i did but i was banned..... My ban period just expired.... Jagugu88li, Nastynic, Greg42

Sorry my bro good to have you back smiley

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
muhamad158:
Somebody Might be going down in the next episode I think.... Greg42 sha never kill Sophia ooo... may she still dey satisfy blood's beast

Yeye pikin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastyd(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Greg, if i say make dem arrange enuff shayo 4 u nw nw,
e go b like say i dey throw pure water inside Mediterranean Sea. E no make any difference.

These ur constant updates are always on point man.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Ymix94(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Greg abeg update..... If you've your story on Okada books or any online bookstore just give the link l wanna buy the suspense is becoming ten much
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by rahman25: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Blood has to careful of senator. He needs to watch his back, all this favour is too good to be true. To me something is fishy.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
nastyd:
Greg, if i say make dem arrange enuff shayo 4 u nw nw,
e go b like say i dey throw pure water inside Mediterranean Sea. E no make any difference.

These ur constant updates are always on point man.

My bro..... I loyal oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / FEIRE - A Romance Story / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.