Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) (1361 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2016
A knock on he door roused me. I got out of my bed when the knock became even louder and more urgent.

I checked my time, it was nearly 1am. I wondered who it could be. Still clad in my shorts, I opened the door to see Shade, the neighbourhood LovePeddler, standing in my doorway.

"Hey Dammy, how's it going?" She asked cheerily.

"Do you have any idea what the time is?" I asked, anger evident in my voice. Honestly, the chick still rubbed me off the wrong way even though we had bleeped twice. Whenever I saw her, I was always torn between kicking her far away from me and fucking her till she begged me to stop.

"Sorry to bother you, baby," she started. She had recently taken to calling me by annoying endearments. "I think my TV is not working."
"One, there is nothing wrong with your TV, and two, even if there was, I have no clue how to fix it. You know this. Why are you really here?"

She smiled that annoying smile that grated at my nerves. "Fine, so can I come in?"
"No."

"Oh stop playing games, you know you will let me in," she said, gently shoving me aside and walking in. With a sigh, I closed the door behind her.

She began to take off her dress right there in my living room. She was nearly naked, save for her panties and after throwing me a quick wink, she turned around and sashayed to my bedroom. I groaned with a mixture of annoyance and arousal. My dick was so hard that it was threatening to rip through my shorts. I needed to duck that LovePeddler.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/shades-late-night-visit-short-romantic.html?m=1
Re: Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
hope you enjoy it
Re: Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Thanks 4 reading
Re: Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Yea
Re: Shade's Late Night Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Lobatan! Politician Caught In The Act With Bishop’s Wife In Bush ( Photo ) / Question: If Selling Ur Pu**sy Makes U A Hoe, What Does Doing It For Free Make U / FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.