Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter (1355 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Trending Online! (photos) / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / Meet Dennis Dooshima,d Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Who Is Incredibly Hot.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Gnexplore: 12:32am On May 03, 2017
An FBI translator with a top-secret security clearance traveled to Syria in 2014 and married a key ISIS operative she had been assigned to investigate, CNN has learned.

The rogue employee, Daniela Greene, lied to the FBI about where she was going and warned her new husband he was under investigation, according to federal court records.
Greene's saga, which has never been publicized, exposes an embarrassing breach of national security at the FBI—an agency that has made its mission rooting out ISIS sympathizers across the country.
It also raises questions about whether Greene received favorable treatment from Justice Department prosecutors who charged her with a relatively minor offense, then asked a judge to give her a reduced sentence in exchange for her cooperation, the details of which remain shrouded in court-ordered secrecy.

The man Greene married was no ordinary terrorist.
He was Denis Cuspert, a German rapper turned ISIS pitchman, whose growing influence as an online recruiter for violent jihadists had put him on the radar of counter-terrorism authorities on two continents.
In Germany, Cuspert went by the rap name Deso Dogg. In Syria, he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani. He praised Osama bin Laden in a song, threatened former President Barack Obama with a throat-cutting gesture and appeared in propaganda videos, including one in which he was holding a freshly severed human head.

Within weeks of marrying Cuspert, Greene, 38, seemed to realize she had made a terrible mistake. She fled back to the US, where she was immediately arrested and agreed to cooperate with authorities. She pleaded guilty to making false statements involving international terrorism and was sentenced to two years in federal prison. She was released last summer.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/

Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by hisgrace090: 12:46am On May 03, 2017
Ba their business.
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nobody: 12:50am On May 03, 2017
shocked

Woooow! All i cud say LOVE HAS NO BOUNDERIES grin grin

Imagine she's a FBI translator who flew from US to Syria for a mission & only to find out she marry an ISIS man cheesy

LOVE conquers everything grin
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Flatties: 1:14am On May 03, 2017
Reminds me of a series; LEGENDS.
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nobody: 1:16am On May 03, 2017
this only happens in movies grin
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nobody: 1:25am On May 03, 2017
He is so good looking, can't blame her. I bet she left because he took/had a another wife cheesy grin
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by luminouz(m): 2:14am On May 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Woooow! All i cud say LOVE HAS NO BOUNDERIES grin grin

Imagine she's a FBI translator who flew from US to Syria for a mission & only to find out she marry an ISIS man cheesy

LOVE conquers everything grin

In DAT case u need to fly ur ASS outta Singapore or Mozambique or wherever U are to meet ME! Pounded yam is waiting for u....n something else too(in za oza room) cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nobody: 3:20am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

In DAT case u need to fly ur ASS outta Singapore or Mozambique or wherever U are to meet ME! Pounded yam is waiting for u....n something else too(in za oza room) cheesy grin

grin grin grin

Luminouz THE GREAT ...how far? grin

I never tried pounded yam before but EBA almost killed me grin grin grin
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by luminouz(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

Luminouz THE GREAT ...how far? grin

I never tried pounded yam before but EBA almost killed me grin grin grin
Lmaoooooooo! Pounded yam is like white EBA but much more delicious!!!!! grin
How u dey dear
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nobody: 9:48am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooo! Pounded yam is like white EBA but much more delicious!!!!! grin
How u dey dear

Im fine but not super fine ... tongue

Well, i dunno how to eat eba sha that's i was choked cry cry

How are u, i bet still illuminating ? wink
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by luminouz(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Im fine but not super fine ... tongue

Well, i dunno how to eat eba sha that's i was choked cry cry

How are u, i bet still illuminating ? wink
Y not super fine......is it ermmmm dat thing? grin
Hahahahaah!!! U should have been taught how to eat it na.....just take a morsel,wrap it in soup n swallow.....d soup reduces d friction!!!!! grin
Yeah....illuminating noni!.....d aftereffects of DAT incident I told u still dey affect me o
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

Y not super fine......is it ermmmm dat thing? grin
Hahahahaah!!! U should have been taught how to eat it na.....just take a morsel,wrap it in soup n swallow.....d soup reduces d friction!!!!! grin
Yeah....illuminating noni!.....d aftereffects of DAT incident I told u still dey affect me o

grin grin grin

What incident sha? wink
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by luminouz(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

What incident sha? wink
D modafvcker who ran away with my money..... undecided
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by iamDaisy(f): 10:15am On May 03, 2017
Love don't care, who you be
Where you come from
Love don't care at all

Simi said it all
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Gnexplore: 2:28am On May 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Defaramade(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2017
Damn

Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Our5k(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2017
They'll give birth to suicide bombers.
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nickizoe(f): 6:27am On May 04, 2017
LordofNaira Explain

Good morning
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by LordOfNaira: 8:06am On May 04, 2017
Nickizoe:
LordofNaira Explain

Good morning

Good morning, Nicki.

It is some love story going on here, my Queen. It happens that an FBI agent falls in love and marries an ISIS salesman she is supposed to be investigating. She lies to authority to be able to travel to see her wanted lover and even informs her lover that he is being wanted. They get married and she ends up regretting it; she doesn't give reasons for this. Now she is back to the States and under arrest.
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by Nickizoe(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Good morning, Nicki.

It is some love story going on here, my Queen. It happens that an FBI agent falls in love and marries an ISIS salesman she is supposed to be investigating. She lies to authority to be able to travel to see her wanted lover and even informs her lover that he is being wanted. They get married and she ends up regretting it; she doesn't give reasons for this. Now she is back to the States and under arrest.

I get it..... That could be us... grin
Re: FBI Agent Married ISIL Fighter by LordOfNaira: 6:18pm On May 04, 2017
Nickizoe:

I get it..... That could be us... grin

grin

Yes, indeed, my Queen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video / Hot Girls Dancing And Twerking On A Highway / Gorontula Aka Silky Kola, Couples Sweetner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.