Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Couples Not Giving Into Temptation From The Village. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples Not Giving Into Temptation From The Village. (636 Views)

Check Out This Relationship Game For Married Couples Not For Single Folks / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Not Giving Into Temptation From The Village. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
So, this is basically my first day on here as a Nairaland member. Although I've been a major follower of this forum for years now.
Anywho let's not drift too far from the topic at hand.
So I was fortunate to stumble across something amazing today. I was on my way to a wedding myself to deliver a wedding cake and it happens that a truck heading to karu market carrying large tubers of yams got spoilt in the middle of the road. This particular road is the only route in and out of the area and wasn't even wide enough for two cars to pass through.
Amazingly a convoy carrying couples to their wedding venue happens to get stuck in the hold up with us and without much consideration and thinking the bride to be immediately hopped on a bike all smiling and happy straight to the wedding venue, before we could utter jack Robinson, the husband to be followed suite and left their convoy with the brides maid and grooms men.
The crowd was just shouting and hailing the bride for not giving into temptations from the village and heading to her wedding venue all in smile.

Re: Couples Not Giving Into Temptation From The Village. by talktonase(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
If nah me nah two on one bike we go climb...just imagine say my village people connive with the bike man to kidnap my wife to be...#We no dey for story that touch grin

1 Like

Re: Couples Not Giving Into Temptation From The Village. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
I guess move to front page...ion really know how this works

1 Share

Re: Couples Not Giving Into Temptation From The Village. by cassidy1996(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Devil u lie. E nor go work, the wedding must hold.

(1) (Reply)

Romance And Faithfulness / You Want To Make Him Your Own Man? Adhere To These Rules / Romancelanders What's Ur Answer To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.