Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes (36785 Views)

7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Emassive:
Thunder fire your finger till u roast

It will do same to ur pathetic brain.
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by AntiWailer: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2016
Emassive:
Thunder fire your finger till u roast

It will do same to ur pathetic brain.

Dumb illiterate who will read one line and make conclusion on a whole text.
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by vikeyz(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Everyday comes with a new drama and wrong suggestions. I wonder if these leaders have ever prayed for wisdom
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by kaboninc(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Emassive:
Heyh dum dum... since when did all the things u mentioned start happning in Nigeria. 300M to clear grass, and extravagant lifestyles plus Bogus retirement plan for ex Govrs and Co is enough for you to not spill that nonsense already.

I don't know if you understood what I wrote or the reason behind it. I'll just pass.

Lol
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by Getintouch2004(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Keep up the abuse. It makes u feel like u have something upstairs. It is a symptom.

So paying 1 naira on every 100 naira call u make is a very big deal for u and reason for all this nonsense u are writing.

No patriotism but u expect miracle.

Get lost!!!
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by Engrkay11(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
“There are several ways we can raise additional revenue to finance the increased expenditure that is needed to engender fast and sustainable growth in the economy,” Emefiele said."

“There are several ways we can raise additional revenue to finance the increased expenditure that is needed to engender fast and sustainable growth in the economy,” Emefiele said."

This is arrant non sense !
Extorting the poor again to generate additional revenue. Y dem no reduce dere salaries and dere allowances?
From analyses, half basic salary of Senators would employ over ninety youths wth salary range of 90,000 per month !
The thunder wey go strike all of u still dey gather free electrons.
Yeye pple !
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by AntiWailer: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Getintouch2004:

Get lost!!!

Who cares about ur wretched opinion.
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by Olamilekan93(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Not a bad idea.

If we pay jst 1 % tax on 100,000,000,000 Naira 100billion naira spent per annum on calls.

That is 1,000,000,000

1 Billion Naira Revenue.

And we will not even feel it as callers.

Cos what we are saying is for every 100naira call u make, pay 1 naira as tax at that rate or 5kobo on 50naira calls.

So check objectively before u hit reply button.

The 100billion naira is not even enough for a man (politician) to embezzle with the rate of corruption in the country. Why then do they need to keep oppressing the poor?
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by AntiWailer: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Olamilekan93:

The 100billion naira is not even enough for a man (politician) to embezzle with the rate of corruption in the country. Why then do they need to keep oppressing the poor?

That is a different case and discussion entirely.

I am talking about our responsibilities as citizens and our response to the dwindling fortune of the Nigerian State.

As for the leaders, thunder that will faya them is still doing press up in Russia. Waiting to be launched as nuclear weapon.
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by Emassive(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
well my point is that no money with govt can ever be used to elevate the masses from problems
kaboninc:

I don't know if you understood what I wrote or the reason behind it. I'll just pass.

Lol
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by kaboninc(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Emassive:
well my point is that no money with govt can ever be used to elevate the masses from problems

Everybody's problem can't be fixed. But govt can create a level playing ground and a conducive environment for business to flourish. That's what we should ask the government to do with our taxes.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by Emassive(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigerian Govt and the Elite will never do this for You and I. We must look up to something higher than those potbellied men that goes to Aso rock for sharing formula monthly (GOD through Christ).
We must sit on that loan else it's another waste of money as they will only buy new SUVS and employ new aides plus award new Elephant contracts like Gej did too

kaboninc:

Everybody's problem can't be fixed. But govt can create a level playing ground and a conducive environment for business to flourish. That's what we should ask the government to do with our taxes.
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by kaboninc(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emassive:
Nigerian Govt and the Elite will never do this for You and I. We must look up to something higher than those potbellied men that goes to Aso rock for sharing formula monthly (GOD through Christ).
We must sit on that loan else it's another waste of money as they will only buy new SUVS and employ new aides plus award new Elephant contracts like Gej did too

Since that can never happen, what should we do then?
Re: Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes by Emassive(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na to dey sitdon look Na
kaboninc:

Since that can never happen, what should we do then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tecno CAMON 16 Premier (N116k) Vs Redmi Note 9S (N97,000): Full Comparison / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.