Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy (824 Views)

Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by marvelck: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Every now and then you hear almost every girl saying she desires a God fearing man either as a boyfriend or husband....but tell me, what makes a guy a God fearing man? Is your current boo God fearing? Can you vouch for his faithfulness, sincerity and loyalty to you? Can you?
Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

I hate to say this, but I saw a lot of religious men are juz bunch of hypocrites... undecided
Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
The reason why women prefer "God fearing" men is because they are "morally sound"

My take on your questions; No one can vouch for anyone's probity.

But you have to understand certain things, The odds of a "religious man" being faithful are higher than the odds for a "non-religious man"

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by Bluezy13(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I hate to say this, but I saw a lot of religious men are juz bunch of hypocrites... undecided

Makes more sense...
Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bluezy13:

Makes more sense...

But all men are crazy tho grin cheesy haahahahah...
Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by Bluezy13(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

But all men are crazy tho grin cheesy haahahahah...

#Walks away...
Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by Lovelynature(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
A lady that desires a God fearing man should be God fearing herself
Re: When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy by jmoore(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
God fearing indeed!!! Some of them will still want to taste the di** before marriage. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Being Yourself (guys Only) / If A Married Actor Is Kissing Another Woman On Screen Isn't It Technically Cheat / Tell Us How You Are Going To Celebrate Your Xmass Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.