Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (88853 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by LifeDrama: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2018
A video is going viral of a man being caught cheating on his girlfriend, and the length he goes to to try get away with it is RIDICULOUS. 

According to the post on Facebook, he was busted by his girlfriend when about to do the dirty with another woman and decided to pretend that his 'mate' was a sex doll to get away with it.

The girlfriend is understandably angry, and starts shouting: "What the Bleep is going on here? Who the Bleep is this?"

The guy responds: "It's a fucking sex doll" He goes the full way, too, even producing a receipt that he claims proves his purchase of the sex doll.

The other woman, for her part, is committed to the role, standing on the stairs frozen. The guy's girlfriend is not having it though, and starts to push her. The half-naked woman even attempts to ask her to stop in a robot voice, but she can only go so far and snaps before starting to gather her things to leave.

Even this isn't enough to get the unfaithful guy to drop his act. In fact, he doubles down, saying: "I've got a receipt. It is malfunctioning. I don't know why she is moving. It comes with reflexes"

You've got to hand it to him, he is trying his very best to sell it. It's probably for the best if this turns out to be fake. It doesn't exactly paint human intelligence in the best light, does it?

There are some bits of friendly advice to take from this. In all relationships, honestly is the best policy. If you lie and then lie again to cover the first lie eventually you'll be caught out.

The human mind isn't smart enough to keep track of all of the possible strands of lies and the directions that they can take.

The second piece of advice that you need to bear in mind is that if you're going to lie, make it believable for God's sake. Things that sound ridiculous usually are.

The third and final piece of advice, if you forgot to follow the other two, is that if you're caught red handed, just own up. It'll be over quicker if you come clean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KqPxGFqaU&feature=youtu.be

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/woman-caught-cheating-pretends-shes-a-sex-doll/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2018
That is just what most of them are, sex machines. That is why they are being threatened by inanimate sex dolls.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by mikejj(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin sex doll are oyibo girls.light skin.she forgot

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2018
u Neva chichunchin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Slaye: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Lwkmd o the guy be like "i dunno why this modafuckin sex doll walking on her own, I got the mfukin receipt"

Hahahah

231 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by xest(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin. So funny

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Lmao..... If nah me be the girl friend, I go just plug pressing iron make e hot wella, I go see whether she go still de pose as sexdoll.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2018
I cant believe this is not acting o

50 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by condralbedez: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
Sex doll everywhere....
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by uboma(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2018
very funny

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Stupidity Can Be Funny

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
sex dolls indeed

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by WinkWrld: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hahahahahah
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by iamleumas: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lalasticlala

I'm outta this earth planet!

60 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Benjom(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by jazinogold(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
cheesy

THE REAL SEX DOLL WILL SUE HER FOR IMPERSONATION

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by MorataFC: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hahahahaha. No dear, sex dolls don't cheat. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nice movie. I will like to meet the screenwriter who produced this.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
lol... naija dry skit
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by wonder233: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
its a comedy skit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Psalm18: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Surely this is a skit

Madam kpom downwards, however is as real as the alphabets

8 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm... This guy must have Lai Mohammed blood running in his body.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
everyone just wan trend, fake ass shit

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by salbis(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
who is the sex doll?
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by dayleke: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Iro nla....

Na skit...
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by osazsky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
so u mean I can get Dis one for life for less than 150 thousand wow nice
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by just2endowed: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by free2ryhme: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
LifeDrama:
A video is going viral of a man being caught cheating on his girlfriend, and the length he goes to to try get away with it is RIDICULOUS. 

According to the post on Facebook, he was busted by his girlfriend when about to do the dirty with another woman and decided to pretend that his 'mate' was a sex doll to get away with it.

The girlfriend is understandably angry, and starts shouting: "What the Bleep is going on here? Who the Bleep is this?"

The guy responds: "It's a fucking sex doll" He goes the full way, too, even producing a receipt that he claims proves his purchase of the sex doll.

The other woman, for her part, is committed to the role, standing on the stairs frozen. The guy's girlfriend is not having it though, and starts to push her. The half-naked woman even attempts to ask her to stop in a robot voice, but she can only go so far and snaps before starting to gather her things to leave.

Even this isn't enough to get the unfaithful guy to drop his act. In fact, he doubles down, saying: "I've got a receipt. It is malfunctioning. I don't know why she is moving. It comes with reflexes"

You've got to hand it to him, he is trying his very best to sell it. It's probably for the best if this turns out to be fake. It doesn't exactly paint human intelligence in the best light, does it?

There are some bits of friendly advice to take from this. In all relationships, honestly is the best policy. If you lie and then lie again to cover the first lie eventually you'll be caught out.

The human mind isn't smart enough to keep track of all of the possible strands of lies and the directions that they can take.

The second piece of advice that you need to bear in mind is that if you're going to lie, make it believable for God's sake. Things that sound ridiculous usually are.

The third and final piece of advice, if you forgot to follow the other two, is that if you're caught red handed, just own up. It'll be over quicker if you come clean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KqPxGFqaU&feature=youtu.be

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/woman-caught-cheating-pretends-shes-a-sex-doll/

it is a skit oooo

and it is all over instagram

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
konkonbilo:
Lmao..... If nah me be the girl friend, I go just plug pressing iron make e hot wella, I go see whether she go still de pose as sexdoll.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.