Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? (2471 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Hi all,so I started dating this wonderful lady a few months back barely 3months though she is out of the country we talk every second like next door neighbours.

The relationship started fantastically we talk about everything and anything and never get tired of talking.This happens to be the kind of lady I have been praying to God for all my life and I started to say within myself I would like to marry this girl in fact my plan is to settle down with her next year if we can work things out and she is also down for settling down as we have discussed all this and much more.
As usual relationships face ups and downs and couples disagree. Little by little we would have some issues and get over it and Move on . in fact we started making plans to spend Xmas together and we were super excited about it.

All of a sudden a few wks ago about end of a October to be precise we had a lil misunderstanding and from then on things started getting worse. We started talking less,she started giving cold responses and snapping more at me.
I started to wonder what's going wrong with our relationship? I confronted the issues and tried to remedy it all but this girls behaviour just changed towards me.overnight she just became a totally different person to me. Right now we hardly even talk or chat and she is not even bothered about it. This has been affecting me for the past 2-3wks now and I have tried everything to salvage the situation but it seems things keep getting worse in fact she would even snap at me sometimes at any little attempt.

To me I am beginning to think she has found someone else cos her sudden change on attitude doesn't add up to me.. I am thinking calling off the relationship as I can't be hanging in a relationship.
My feelings r hurting so much right now and I don't know what to do.
Pls only matured and wise comments.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Just do the right thing... Why be in a relationship and juz suffer alone? undecided undecided

If she's not helping to maintain the relationship healthy , then it's time for u to pack up and leave the scene... We cannot please everyone even those we really love the most...

Good luck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Lastking147(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus I saw ya viewing oh no run grin
come contribute haha grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Just do the right thing... Why be in a relationship and juz suffer alone? undecided undecided

If she's not helping to maintain the relationship healthy , then it's time for u to pack up and leave the scene... We cannot please everyone even those we really love the most...

God luck
Thanks a lot dear, I think I would just let her be I don't like my emotions being hurt
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by pennytrate: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2016
"never u waste ya time to understand species that doesn't understand 'em selves" undecided u ain't God mahn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Lastking147:
QueenSuccubus I saw ya viewing oh no run grin
come contribute haha grin

I juz did... grin

I tot u sleeping oredi kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2016
pennytrate:
"never u waste ya time to understand species that doesn't understand 'em selves" undecided u ain't God mahn
In fact ehn,it's as if u just said it all....Thanks
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:

Thanks a lot dear, I think I would just let her be I don't like my emotions being hurt

Ya welcome wink
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Lastking147(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I juz did... grin

I be kerosene
I no de sleep haha
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Lastking147(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I juz did... grin

ehen dunno
sleep no come home tonight Bebe ;
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by pennytrate: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:

In fact ehn,it's as if u just said it all....Thanks

yea, move on. what's yours is yours, we don't rush it cool
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Lastking147:

ehen dunno
sleep no come home tonight Bebe ;

Hahahaha... grin

Ur one of the "night crawlers" wink cheesy let's go ransacked the threads.. U lead sha, I dey follow ur yansh... Hahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Lastking147(m): 12:59am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaha... grin

Ur one of the "night crawlers" wink cheesy let's go ransacked the threads.. U lead sha, I dey follow ur yansh... Hahahahah
Leggo!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2016
pennytrate:

yea, move on. what's yours is yours, we don't rush it cool
Solid cool
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 1:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Although we still spoke last nite when she buzzed me and we spoke for a while.. Things are not the same as before,she is still cold to me and all

It is well aha,seems I need to get me a plan B undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

God luck

you meant Good luck?

meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Stop trying to be in a relationship.Relationship involves concerted effort from both parties it's not a solo quest. Give her space ...no contact ,no effort and see what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by VickyRotex(f): 2:28am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:
Although we still spoke last nite when she buzzed me and we spoke for a while.. Things are not the same as before,she is still cold to me and all

It is well aha,seems I need to get me a plan B undecided

My advice will be:

You should still talk to her about this. Explain to her how her actions hurts your feelings. Let her know you look forward to better days, and not just sweet memories.

Things like this happens in relationships, just like you rightly stated.
It could be the distance that's tearing her apart, it could be she's under a lot of pressure, it could be that she doesnt even know that she's acting that way.

Now we're gonna keep assuming, until you ask her exactly what's wrong. Let her be comfortable to discuss her concerns with you.

If you both love yourselves and are willing to push on, it will work. It takes 2 to make it work.
But dont opt out without discussing this with her.

Long distance relationship isn't all that easy.

And you may also wanna consider giving her some space. She may need it. And watch what happens afterwards.

Now after talking about it and giving her space, and you still dont feel convinced or you feel you just wanna leave, then leave.

But do not get a plan B while You're still in a relationship with her.

All the best!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by AnodaIT(m): 2:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Long distance relationship? Next please
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
Stop trying to be in a relationship.Relationship involves concerted effort from both parties it's not a solo quest. Give her space ...no contact ,no effort and see what happens.
This makes a lot of sense too.. thanks grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 5:14am On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

My advice will be:

You should still talk to her about this. Explain to her how her actions hurts your feelings. Let her know you look forward to better days, and not just sweet memories.

Things like this happens in relationships, just like you rightly stated.
It could be the distance that's tearing her apart, it could be she's under a lot of pressure, it could be that she doesnt even know that she's acting that way.

Now we're gonna keep assuming, until you ask her exactly what's wrong. Let her be confortable to discuss her concerns with you.

If you both love yourselves and are willing to push on, it will work. It takes 2 to make it work.
But dont opt out without discussing this with her.

Long distance relationship isn't all that easy.

And you may also wanna consider giving her some space. She may need it. And watch what happens afterwards.

Now after talking about it and giving her space, and you still dont feel convinced or you feel you just wanna leave, then leave.

But do not get a plan B while You're still in a relationship with her.

All the best!
I am very aware of the bolded but I have been supportive as much as I could and now instead everything has turned against me.

Honestly am just gonna let her be cos I can't keep up with the cold shoulders she is giving me. I can't be treated like a pest and it's not a do or die affair though it hurts but I think giving her space is a very good idea.
Time will tell eventually....
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by VickyRotex(f): 5:23am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:
I am very aware of the bolded but I have been supportive as much as I could and now instead everything has turned against me.

Honestly am just gonna let her be cos I can't keep up with the cold shoulders she is giving me. I can't be treated like a pest and it's not a do or die affair though it hurts but I think giving her space is a very good idea.
Time will tell eventually....

I understand it hurts! Alright, give her space and watch how it turns out.

All the best in making a decision.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 5:25am On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

I understand it hurts! Alright, give her space and watch how it turns out.

All the best in making a decision.
Thanks a lot I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by VickyRotex(f): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:

Thanks a lot I appreciate

It's a pleasure!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Move on without ending it. In this case, move on like she did. Don't be the one to break it cos she's half past gone already
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2016
dillinger:
Move on without ending it. In this case, move on like she did. Don't be the one to break it cos she's half past gone already
embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by SlimmB(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:
Hi all,so I started dating this wonderful lady a few months back barely 3months though she is out of the country we talk every second like next door neighbours.

The relationship started fantastically we talk about everything and anything and never get tired of talking.This happens to be the kind of lady I have been praying to God for all my life and I started to say within myself I would like to marry this girl in fact my plan is to settle down with her next year if we can work things out and she is also down for settling down as we have discussed all this and much more.
As usual relationships face ups and downs and couples disagree. Little by little we would have some issues and get over it and Move on . in fact we started making plans to spend Xmas together and we were super excited about it.

All of a sudden a few wks ago about end of a October to be precise we had a lil misunderstanding and from then on things started getting worse. We started talking less,she started giving cold responses and snapping more at me.
I started to wonder what's going wrong with our relationship? I confronted the issues and tried to remedy it all but this girls behaviour just changed towards me.overnight she just became a totally different person to me. Right now we hardly even talk or chat and she is not even bothered about it. This has been affecting me for the past 2-3wks now and I have tried everything to salvage the situation but it seems things keep getting worse in fact she would even snap at me sometimes at any little attempt.

To me I am beginning to think she has found someone else cos her sudden change on attitude doesn't add up to me.. I am thinking calling off the relationship as I can't be hanging in a relationship.
Thanks

EYah @ OP, so there are niggas that still gives themselves headache like this shocked

Bro, my kindly advise to ya, is don't just overthink about anything that concerns a girl even if she has grown to become a woman in this 21 century, reason is that[i] girls/women are just a confuse being that they themselves don't know what's going on within them, they wanna have everything perfect while they doing the least perfect things in a relationship they're into...[/i]
OP ya don't break up with girls just because the relationship is unstable or your GF is giving ya a serious headache like the one you experiencing now though you choose to go through that! only break up with a girl when you know insides ya heart, that ya can't forgive her, for her action and you don't want to hurt her thoroughly by attempting revenge Don't give her space, don't be too serious about girls issues, just play around it, what a girl will give you (sex, comfort, money, peace of mind, fidelity and co.) trust me you'll do nothing to earn it, but she'll gladly give with a big smiley grin cheesy on her face...

That girl/lady, avoid contacting her for now, at least a week, after that call her teasing her like "my rainbow, you murdering a young man here slowly............." but if she did contact ya first before that one week just try tease her, don't take her conversation serious, just tease her and play around the topic, don't show over seriousness...
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by cherrykim: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2016
your wahala be dat, na u wan mary cheesy cheesy be ready to face any consequence and surprise package from woman.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Miggs(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:

Thanks
GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Many of them are very complicated and they know they are complicated... Let me quote Peter 2015, sometimes you have to look beyond the bee to get the honey.... (that's my own quote)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Many of them are very complicated and they know they are complicated... Let me quote Peter 2015, sometimes you have to look beyond the bee to get the honey.... (that's my own quote)
I like that quote,nice one!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Causes Depression?? / February 27th Is Just For Me...... / Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.