Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? (2491 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by SycophanticGoat: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
Stop trying to be in a relationship.Relationship involves concerted effort from both parties it's not a solo quest. Give her space ...no contact ,no effort and see what happens.

You deserve kisses on ever part of your body (apart from the vital parts) for this comment... smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by ifyan(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
SlimmB:

EYah @ OP, so there are niggas that still gives themselves headache like this shocked

Bro, my kindly advise to ya, is don't just overthink about anything that concerns a girl even if she has grown to become a woman in this 21 century, reason is that[i] girls/women are just a confuse being that they themselves don't know what's going on within them, they wanna have everything perfect while they doing the least perfect things in a relationship they're into...[/i]

True talk bro. Such is their way of thinking. At time I as myself why do they act this way . Maybe they want we the guys to turn to wizard overnight to know what is on their mind.

Common ladies this is what century quite their confuse game and play your role not leaving it all for the opposite sex.

Mind you this is for you ladies
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
chccho:

I like that quote,nice one!
thanks bro cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by Latty88(f): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
OP have you tried asking her what could be wrong with her? Is she the emotional type? As some one rightly said earlier she could be under pressure or some sort of challenge she cant discuss except you ask.
Call her up,ask her she could have something to say.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by thowbie7ven(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Same thing happened to me lately OP...Infact, the exact scenario you stated here...we also had a lil misunderstanding and she started behaving silly...what did I do?...I just got tired a day, deleted everything about her on my phone(numbers,pictures and all)even though it was hard for me...I decided not to contact her again...just of recent about one month plus, she called me and said we should be friends blah blah...I just told her off and insulted her told her i'll never call her again...that was all!...dunno why these girls behave like this do they always expect a guy to always know what's running through their minds...are we mini gods?...instead of them communicating what's wrong with them once and for all, they'll be doing like Ogbanjes
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Same thing happened to me lately OP...Infact, the exact scenario you stated here...we also had a lil misunderstanding and she started behaving silly...what did I do?...I just got tired a day, deleted everything about her on my phone(numbers,pictures and all)even though it was hard for me...I decided not to contact her again...just of recent about one month plus, she called me and said we should be friends blah blah...I just told her off and insulted her told her i'll never call her again...that was all!...dunno why these girls behave like this do they always expect a guy to always know what's running through their minds...are we mini gods?...instead of them communicating what's wrong with them once and for all, they'll be doing like Ogbanjes
My guy me sef I tire this is a girl that introduced me to her pastor and her sis and we all have been talking.only for her to just flip on me and become a total stranger. because we had a lil misunderstanding and ever since then she just changed to a stranger.. I won't call her again except she calls, no chats unless she does.although she chatted me up today saying hi and then that was all.
Me I go just dey here dey look jeje. Time will tell what happens
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by xclassic: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
its gonna b hard mahn...bt trust me leavin is d best !!! GOOD LUCK MAN
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by chccho(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
xclassic:
its gonna b hard mahn...bt trust me leavin is d best !!! GOOD LUCK MAN
I can't lie mehnnn!!!!! it's really hard already
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by thowbie7ven(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Guy, shebi ur own na Pastor?...dis one i've met her mum like 5 times, i know all her siblings infact, i attended one of her sister's wedding ceremony around April this year...i communicate with her mum steadily(her mum calls me and vice versa) typing all these for you to know the how far our relationship had gone...there's virtually anything i don't do for her talk abt giving her time, attention and all...i've never cheated on ds babe coz i belived i was just okay with her...our only issues were just the lil misunderstandings we had and i feel it's a norm coz it's a kinda long distance relationship...then she started misbehaving she could go a week without talkn to me(stonewalling)i'll still b d one to call her and make things work....the height of it was when i was sick for 5days,OP dis girl didn't even bother to check up on me no even a text message and she knew i was sick...i still called her up on the 9th day to ask what went wrong...her response"shebi you too didn't call me, and when you didn't call i just decided to lock up"...this was someone i called for 2 straight weeks when she had typhoid...OP, just bone her! She doesn't deserve you! Maybe she'll come back to her sense and if she doesn't, pls kindly move on! Even though u'll get hurt in between...My Take
chccho:

My guy me sef I tire this is a girl that introduced me to her pastor and her sis and we all have been talking.only for her to just flip on me and become a total stranger. because we had a lil misunderstanding and ever since then she just changed to a stranger.. I won't call her again except she calls, no chats unless she does.although she chatted me up today saying hi and then that was all.
Me I go just dey here dey look jeje. Time will tell what happens
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by thowbie7ven(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Our best bet as guys...just date/marry a decent girl whom you know and surely convinced she so much loves you more than you do!...don't ever show a girl you love her soo much than she does otherwise, the relationship won't last...not saying you shouldn't love, but apply wisdom,knowledge and understanding...
Re: Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? by xclassic: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
chccho:
I can't lie mehnnn!!!!! it's really hard already
man up

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Doesn't Want To Visit Me / Stretch Mark Problem In A Relationship / Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.