Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (28342 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by talktimi(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

[s]No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace[/s]
everytime it's one brainless post or another..... Smh undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ajebuter(f): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Has anyone paused for a second to think "perhaps, he is not running"?

Amen to that...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Yes I will remain the last man standing with Sai Baba.

BeeBeeOoh:

In Michael Jackson's voice, "You(buhari) Are Not Alone, Madridguy Is Here With You. Though His Faraway, He Is Here To Stay..

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Because Sai Baba has refused to let awoof money flow up and down and they think Sai Baba care about their useless propaganda, we must get it straight and no going back about it. We need a corruption free society for the betterment of our unborn children.

sarrki:

Yes my brother

Same here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ajebuter(f): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

Kofori sopon
Alaimo kan eniyan lo man gba ero bubu ru fun orilede re
Nitori ote
lwo gbero rere fun orile ede yii nigba ljoba to koja?
Kii se ilu ko baje ni Iwo yii nlu ki gambari yin le wole?
lsinyi lo was nwasu ife orile ede fun wa shebi...
Alabosi onibekebeke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate
I am with you all through
You have my support likewise people of like minds
God bless muhammadu buhari
God bless federal republic of nigeria
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ajebuter(f): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:
Because Sai Baba has refused to let awoof money flow up and down and they think Sai Baba care about their useless propaganda, we must get it straight and no going back about it. We need a corruption free society for the betterment of our unborn children.

lwo yi SAA fe di ana buhari dandan..
WO..je ki El rufai GBA e mu?

Anyway bawo ni?

Awon rival zahra nko?
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Sufisunni:
Thank u broda!

You are welcome
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Daada ni mo wa sista mi. Ife Zahra npa mi bi Oti oyinbo grin El Rufai ati awon rival to ku won ba eleja Yan ni.

ajebuter:

lwo yi SAA fe di ana buhari dandan..
WO..je ki El rufai GBA e mu?

Anyway bawo ni?

Awon rival zahra nko?
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by figment232(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

He's an epidemic to the global peace
Leave GEJ alone,the focus here is on the dullarrd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2016
See how the amalgamation of just a few thousands of people is causing friction. How much more an amalgamation of millions of people from different enthinicity,religion and orientation.

This APC issue is a case study - in a micro level - of what is going on in Nigeria.

If a small unit like APC can not be united because of their different political backgrounds,how can a large entity like Nigeria with far more differences be united.

The Republic of NigerDelta.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2016
APC crises is not much of a surprise to some of us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by sarrki(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2016
figment232:
Leave GEJ alone,the focus here is on the dullarrd

No I won't he destroyed my beloved country
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2016
He will decieve the Igbo's with fake projects and they will vote for him and get used and dumped as usual
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by CXLVII: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2016
95% strongly behind Bubu

In as much as The Presidency has been zoned to the North till 2023, No Northerner has the political weight that matches Bubu.

Coupled with the ethno-tribal and Religious card we re playing with politics, 2015 will repeat itself in 2019 and 2023. Just hoping that the irrelevance of some region by 2023 won't plunge Nigeria into a civil war
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Bizibi(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2016
The sw will stand with him too, half of them on nl are standing like idiots with a walking stick......
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by CXLVII: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
He will decieve the Igbo's with fake projects and they will vote for him and get used and dumped as usual

He doesn't even need the Igbo if he can play same card he played in 2015. If he can hold firm the North-Western alliance.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by DanielPop(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
People! Whenever you find yourself in any leadership position, beware of someone like this. They are the real definition of sycophants! angry angry they keep praising you even when all is clearly not well!
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate

8 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

Your brain dey use smartcard?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by yinkslinks(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
His is already alone. Stop using the word "May"

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nebuchadnezar: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Firefire:
2019 is too far...

APC was built on faulty foundation, with the amalgamation of aggrieved political criminals, just to oust GEJ.

Ile ti a ba fi 'ito'mo, iri lo ma wo. Any house built by saliva will be destroy by dew..

Goodnight APC!
apc must die
cc
ngeneukwenu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nebuchadnezar: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Mr Amebo, I ask yOu

Stop spamming the forum with this pic abeg. You are beginning to come off stale and boring with it.

Have a lovely sunday.
omenka go sidan for gutter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by emmygzy(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

are you for real? With this cluelessness and dumbness of Buhari? Buhari that destroyed Nigeria within 2 years? Abi you don forget his early 7 months in power when things were working and you people said it was his body language. If Jonathan handed a bad country, things cant be working for like 8 months of his tenure. Buhari destroyed the country with his sluggishness, crazy policies, utterances and incompetent appointment. It took him over 6 months to appoint incompetent ministers of his. Nigerians are going hungry everyday and it has never happened like this before. He is such a monumental failure, even worse than Abacha.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by SycophanticGoat: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:
Even if Hajia Aishat abandoned Sai Baba I Madrid.guy will forever stand with Abu Zahra. My love for Sai Baba is unconditional.

Toto lo ma kpa e... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ajepako(f): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:
Daada ni mo wa sista mi. Ife Zahra npa mi bi Oti oyinbo grin El Rufai ati awon rival to ku won ba eleja Yan ni.

Ma worry jare aburo...

Ti e gan ni Olorun a fun e...
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Death will seperate me and baba
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by c4tnoelz: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2016
He's alone already he's just waiting for time to fall yakata
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by derakpom: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2016
not even 'may', he will stand alone it things continue this way
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Ahmeduana(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate
I THINK IT IS YOUR VOTE ALONE THAT WILL MAKE BUHARI PRESIDENT COME 2019?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by dondavinchi(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
Those talking here are staunch APC stalwarts that are seeing the future & not you with myopic reasoning.You better jolt yourself back to reality man.
hahaha tell d mugu o e deh worry himself wit bubu
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by adasingo(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2016
APC was built on faulty foundation and as such the structure cannot stand. The marriage that brought the APC was done without proper understanding between the couples. So, the centre can no longer hold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze / Seyi Makinde: I Take Responsibility For Oyo Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.