Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (28339 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

Kofori sopon

Alaimo kan eniyan lo man gba ero bubu ru fun orilede re

Nitori ote

Ma da won lo hun jare, Awon jegudu jera dede.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:
Even if Hajia Aishat abandoned Sai Baba I Madrid.guy will forever stand with Abu Zahra. My love for Sai Baba is unconditional.

God bless you, When th time comes we will surely rally round Buhari and make sure he know we are behind him.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2016
talktimi:
everytime it's one brainless post or another..... Smh undecided

What is brainless about the post? Oh... sorry i forgot someone need brain to understand the message.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:
Yes I will remain the last man standing with Sai Baba.

You will never stand alone, I'm standing with you.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
ajebuter:

lwo gbero rere fun orile ede yii nigba ljoba to koja?

Kii se ilu ko baje ni Iwo yii nlu ki gambari yin le wole?

lsinyi lo was nwasu ife orile ede fun wa shebi...

Alabosi onibekebeke

Kini ijoba to koja se si ilu? Ijoba apapin ni ijoba to koja, Ijoba ti koni ife araalu ni ijoba to koja. Wan kan ji owo be eni ti onsa ere ije.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by cejaypriesty(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Has anyone paused for a second to think "perhaps, he is not running"?

Are you kidding??
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by BadtmanReturn: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

Yes my brother
Same here
join you Bro
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Teobaba(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2016
He will not stand alone we the mass we resist any force that will want to stamped him. Its time to take our Destiny in our hands
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

Forget those complaining now most of them think it will be juice as it used to be, If PMB contest again in 2019, He will win by wide margin against any candidate.
Honestly I am a very objective person and is not easily influenced by what people are saying.
Let me tell you in brief what irritates me about Buhari:
1 He formed his cabinet after six months of ascending the mantle.
2 He showed carelessness on who emerge as the leaders of the Nass- a battle he since continue to fight.
3 He allowed innocent Nigerians to die in the hands of Soldiers and herdsmen with out even a serious commitment to stop the plague.
4 With his policies he has reduced Nigerian to be hungry people. At least a president that ascend to power on the back of poor masses should feel for them.
5 He made all other people Victims while he is the only saint including those that toiled to see his success.
6 There is no blue print on any national issue so far.
7 He throws blames to his predecessors without solving these problems as if we didn't know of them before we voted for him.
President Buhari is living in fool's paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bigsam1992(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2016
post=51189448]I don't think I am closer to Buhari than all those people complaining about him including his darling wife. Buhari is a disaster that has happened to us.
The greatest regret I have in my life is to campaign for him. My greatest joy is that INEC did not allow me to vote for him. [/quote][/b][quote author=nature2abdul
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2016
I'm ready anyday anytime. Sai Baba is our messiah.

bashydemy:

God bless you, When th time comes we will surely rally round Buhari and make sure he know we are behind him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by striker9(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2016
ajepako:

Afoju gan mo pe isubu Abija ti sun mole...
lsowo awon alabosi ati ojelu gbogbo...
Oju wa lo ma jo se...
Ajiire bi?
lol ojumore ni o
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by UltimatedeBest(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace

In ur opinion sha
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ajebuter(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

Kini ijoba to koja se si ilu? Ijoba apapin ni ijoba to koja, Ijoba ti koni ife araalu ni ijoba to koja. Wan kan ji owo be eni ti onsa ere ije.

iyato wa da ninu t'ana ati ti ode oni?

Ikan o gbe kan lawon mejeji..

Ka ma puro fun ra wa..
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

“For those of us who had worked with the head of this government (Buhari) in the last 14 years, we are not surprised that this is happening. In fact, our view is that the nation is yet to see the better part or the worst part of this government,” he said.

Kai this man get bad mouth lipsrsealed e don finish PMB with mouth odour cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Has anyone paused for a second to think "perhaps, he is not running"?

As in seriously
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by cyberguy72(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

You are welcome
ZOMBIES INCOPORATED
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

He Remains the Biggest Failure as a President.... The Worst President in Africa

Sotey Ghana dey use am as bad example! Ghana fa!!! angry angry
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by mengho(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2016
whatever you do people will always betray you. Buhari is d honest king, angering his royal nobles to please d masses. But d masses don't appreciate his sacrifice & think he is a disaster to them.
Buhari you should never pity d poor Nigerian man, just do whats best for d whole country or be like GEJ, chop thier future, throw them crumbs to make them think you are working. when money about to finish den you disappear & let them suffer alone.
Trust me Nigerians have short term memory, they will 4get after few months highest & even call you a hero when you surface again
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by tolastikha: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Simply put, APC is dead
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
nature2abdul:

Honestly I am a very objective person and is not easily influenced by what people are saying.
Let me tell you in brief what irritates me about Buhari:
1 He formed his cabinet after six months of ascending the mantle.
2 He showed carelessness on who emerge as the leaders of the Nass- a battle he since continue to fight.
3 He allowed innocent Nigerians to die in the hands of Soldiers and herdsmen with out even a serious commitment to stop the plague.
4 With his policies he has reduced Nigerian to be hungry people. At least a president that ascend to power on the back of poor masses should feel for them.
5 He made all other people Victims while he is the only saint including those that toiled to see his success.
6 There is no blue print on any national issue so far.
7 He throws blames to his predecessors without solving these problems as if we didn't know of them before we voted for him.
President Buhari is living in fool's paradise.

Thank you for your analysis but i reply them accordingly..

1... Buhari form his cabinet when he think it's best time, There are so many rots in the institution and he need time to choose his cabinet and i don't think there i anywhere in the constitution that stated a given time for the President to constitute his Cabinet members.

2.... Please will you tell me how he show carelessness in who emerge as the leaders of the NASS?

3.... How did he allow innocent Nigerian to die in the hand of his soldiers? Did he ask his soldiers to go and kill people in their house? Why din't they kill you? why din't they kill me?

4... Well i believe PMB is trying everything possible to make everything fine for the masses but remember Nigeria has been badly damage for 16yrs, Also the recession is not only affecting Nigeria but so many countries. The masses are suffering because most of them benefited from the corruption of the past, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Welders, etc. So many of the masses are living above our means in the past due to corruption.

5....Please how did he make them victims? by not allowing them to dictate for him? by not allowing them to hijack his Govt? That was one of GEJ mistake by allowing them to dictate for him.

6..... Blue print well reserve my comment on that.

7..... He throw blames cos that how it's suppose to be, People are blaming PMB for the recession but forget that things have gone wrong before PMB comes on board. NDA are crippling the economy bombing pipelines and nobody from that region have condemn them instead they are looking for how to get oil blocks up and down.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Angelsss(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace

He was a failure yes,
but in his regime, Christians weren't massacred. like bush meat, in his regime, we had enough food to eat and all we could think of was losing weight, in his regime there wasn't any case of suicide, we were fine with our failure, five naira was still useful, rice and garri was affordable.
You know who the real failure is?
It isn't Buhari or GEJ
but you, because though Buhari has failed us we know his name, though GEJ is gone we know his name...
but who are you? what is your name?
SARKIN ALADE!
Have a beautiful day sweetheart. Banza.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
ajebuter:

iyato wa da ninu t'ana ati ti ode oni?

Ikan o gbe kan lawon mejeji..

Ka ma puro fun ra wa..

Sugbon iwa ibaje ti owa ninu ijoba ti a na poju gbogbo wa lasi mo.. Nkan ri bayi loni to ri won kori owo koje mo ni, Kosi inakuna mo.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Ali13(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
said South-West governors were teaming up with the candidate of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in the forthcoming Ondo election against the APC candidate in order to start depleting the influence of the party.
“As I am talking to you, over N800million has been contributed to the AD candidate by the governors of the South-West. The governors are solidly behind the AD candidate. It is by God’s will that our party (APC) candidate will win.
“The defunct ACN and the nPDP are working hard and secretly. They are reviving their political structures and machineries because they feel that they are not being treated well in this administration.
“They said it was as a result of their structure
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Trendirabingi: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate

I am with you all through

You have my support likewise people of like minds

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless federal republic of nigeria
dont mind d trolls saying rubbish.., who is buba ati galadima...some morons keep deceiving demselves and thinking they speak for nigerians..smh for dem..we all know its for their deceitful selfish interest
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Trendirabingi: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

You will never stand alone, I'm standing with you.
i stand with u guys 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by dunlie: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
My respect for the Igbo race. you are truly wise as they say. you "all knew that this man will be a failure and never voted nor campaigned for him, the whole Nigerians especially some region known for propaganda(we all know them) called your hatred, bigot, enemy of Nigeria..etc, yet you stood your ground on what you believe. Today you "ve proven them wrong and right as a race with boldness and wisdom.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Trendirabingi:
i stand with u guys 2

Good i think we need to create a thread for the supporter of PMB we his supporter should be carried along.

Cc madridguy, sarrki, Progressive01, Omenka,
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by enkienki(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
From what I can deduce from this report and current happenings, I think it's fair to say that the CPC faction of APC is using some big wigs from various regions in the country to build a new political platform and power base. Such people like Amaechi , Orji Uzi Kalu, Fashola et al. Well this confirms that APC as a political party is dead just waiting to be buried
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Trendirabingi: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

Good i think we need to create a thread for the supporter of PMB we his supporter should be carried along.

Cc madridguy, sarrki, Progressive01, Omenka,
yea..
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by HERSLEY(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

Bro ,

It is only the celestial master of universe

The author and finisher of our soul

That can decides the future with certainty.

No one see beyond is nose
I seriously shake my head in disgust weneva I read ur comments here. U rili need a brain cuz itz obvious u don't think.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Paperwhite(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
xendra:
stand alone ke' if things continue like this, he may not stand at all.
grin cheesy kiss kiss.Will you be my friend? Welcome!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo LG Election Results: APC Wins In Seven Councils / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos / Kalu, Abaribe, Uzodinma, Others Storm Imo For 1999 Constitution Review (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.