Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (28338 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by thunderbabs: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
If he likes, he should stand with his cows undecided He don Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by tinsel: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Two worst mistakes Buhari made was the way he handled the National Assembly election and allowing PDP Board members to still be in there posts. APC will never recover from these two mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by petars: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Sufisunni post=51190264] Thank u broda![/quote
Bros ur clueless PMB
PMB=Infliation=18.5. GJE=Infliation Btw 7,8&9
PMB=USD EX =400+ GJE=USD EX. " 180-200
PMB=Lost JoBs Increased
PMB=level of hunger increased
PMB=Fulani attacks increase
PMB=Nigeria went on recession
PMB=Nigria droped from first in Africa to second in African
PMB=Niigeria droped from third fastest growing economy in the world.
PMB.=Dangote droped from being d numb1 man in africa 2 5th
PMB=Dangote droped from being the 25th richest man in the world to 100+
PMB=court Orders are not obeyed
PMB=bag of rice rose from 9000 to 22000
PMB=Fuel increased to 145 Naira from 87
PMB=one man becomes minister for 3ministries that is meant for 3people's jobs
PMB=all key appointments went to one Zone
Check the activities of ur clueless President

5 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Boss13: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2016
If the president has been effective in governing and leading the country effectively, these internal party issues will be irrelevant as he would still get the popular votes.

However, it appears that the president has detached himself from governing and leading the country. Also, based on the publication, he has detached himself from leading his party. These are clear weaknesses of a leader. It only depicts an individual that lacks interest in the very issues he should be interested in.

Staunch supporters keep saying the president is focused on restructuring Nigeria. I look around and I see no restructuring. His administration screams nothing but failure from all angles. Lack of preparation and knowledge gaps are the personal attributes of his ministers. Many of them have gone into hiding or into non-existence, that if you identify them, Nigerians will swear that they are not ministers.

My personal advice to the president is that he should not consider running in 2019 because he has failed the country and he has failed his party.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Firefire:
2019 is too far...

APC was built on faulty foundation, with the amalgamation of aggrieved political criminals, just to oust GEJ.

Ile ti a ba fi 'ito'mo, iri lo ma wo. Any house built by saliva will be destroy by dew..

Goodnight APC!

LOL what happen to your PDP?
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by airminem(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

He Remains the Biggest Failure as a President.... The Worst President in Africa
Though Time Is Nt On His Side, But He Can Still Better Things.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by wokomabest(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace
never seen a man so stewpid as you are.stop thinking through your poo hole and make good use of you brains. Lubbish

5 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by uvalued(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2016

The APC has been raped aground, and it is only claiming to be in government because it is the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that is actually controlling power
See statement... aisha shouted they say she is good for the other room.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by tobe4real(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate

I am with you all through

You have my support likewise people of like minds

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless federal republic of nigeria
who are you and what do you do for a living sir/ma?and where do you garner your inspiration from for your perpetual and unshaken support for buhari?are you a family member,if you're not a family member you must be gaining something special from him,if you are neither a family member nor a beneficiary,with all due respect sir/ma please i thnk you might have a psychological problem that you don't know about

6 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by airminem(f): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=petars post=51193335][/quote] So Dishearting
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by klax(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Mr Galadima you don't need to talk too much I have said it before and still saying it that heaven has reject APC so the kingdom of APC has be torn to pieces like rag the way Nebucadnazzer kingdom was torn apart during the biblical era but your boys came here defending and said all is well so may I ask your boys again is it well now that the big horses are confessing

APC has not seen anything yet next time in your life you don't lies to have your way up. I'm one of those praying everyday for APC destruction and it will come and it has come. Nigeria voted for wealth and not hungry, sack, revenge, failures, poverty and no hope so APC must fall by all means. No way out God has deafened their ears threw confusion in their midst soon they will start public fighting against each other just watch.

APC, you guys ain't see anything yet by the time you are sweep out then time for victimisation of your cabals and party members will begin, you have sowed anger and revenge and you must get it back in folds. Nemesis is heavily loading to explode.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate

I am with PMB any day any time, I am a fan of tinubu but can go against him this time around..

Federal level Buhari has my full support and regional Tinubu got my support.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by lomprico(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate

Sometimes I really feel sorry for you!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by emi14: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
I told you not to bring buhari, you went ahead, installed him as CIC. Remove him yourself and don't consult me because I am not interested. Ahmed Bola Tinubu has the structures and might to decide the faith of Buhari as he may like it.

Multiple parties abandoned their platform, ganged against Jonathan because of hatred. Why are you complaining? You acted before thinking?
Your prayer was to chase Goodluck out and nature granted it.

If you're no longer comfortable with Baba I suggest you return Gej - imitating Russia and Israel respectively who returned Putin and Benjamin back to government when things went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by lomprico(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

I am with PMB any day any time, I am a fan of tinubu but can go against him this time around..

Federal level Buhari has my full support and regional Tinubu got my support.

^^^ characteristics of a true zombie!

Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by airminem(f): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2016
tobe4real:
who are you and what do you do for a living sir/ma?and where do you garner your inspiration from for your perpetual and unshaken support for buhari?are you a family member,if you're not a family member you must be gaining something special from him,if you are neither a family member nor a beneficiary,with all due respect sir/ma please i thnk you might have a psychological problem that you don't know about
Someone Said Kikikikikiki Kwakwa
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
Those talking here are staunch APC stalwarts that are seeing the future & not you with myopic reasoning.You better jolt yourself back to reality man.
Same way they future in USA abi?

PMB is beginning to understand how they play the politics, I know he will settle with tinubu when the time comes.

Politics is not about what you read on media.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by amhealed: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

Have you taken your medications today?
Even the blind can see how sick you are.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by klax(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=petars post=51193335][/quote]

Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history.

Abacha is better than buhari

Ibb better than buhari

Obj better than buhari

Shagari better than buhari

Shonekan better than buhari

Gej in fact is angel compare to buhari. Gej q0 million time better than buhari

Murtala Muhammed despite he is long dead his living and dead is better than buhari

Yaradua far better than buhari in everything.

I don't care about anyone aBove looting despite their loots Nigeria was still functioning well so I don't give a damn all I want is buhari must go APC must fall.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
I hate traitors to blazes!...a river that forgets it's source must surely dry-up!! The nomad is fast heading south!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by kolaaderin: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
Those talking here are staunch APC stalwarts that are seeing the future & not you with myopic reasoning.You better jolt yourself back to reality man.

Its not about APC its about buhari, he will be a loner because is is doing a truthful service to the nation. I am with him so far he is in the race for the election.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Ahmadgani(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
buba I think you are a very unfortunate politician. you always leave the dining room when the food is done. then you go out to lament that the food was not palatable
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Amin.

ajepako:

Ma worry jare aburo...

Ti e gan ni Olorun a fun e...
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
The nomad is gross WASTE of my vote!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
lomprico:

^^^ characteristics of a true zombie!

Chai!

Better than wailing robot, You hating cos no free money to throw around anymore... 2019 is around the corner make una gather we will silent you guys before then.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2016
eleojo23:

Very soon you will also be alone in this your praise singing.

LOL you think, We will always stand with PMB no matter what..
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
nature2abdul:
I don't think I am closer to Buhari than all those people complaining about him including his darling wife. Buhari is a disaster that has happened to us.
The greatest regret I have in my life is to campaign for him. My greatest joy is that INEC did not allow me to vote for him.

Forget those complaining now most of them think it will be juice as it used to be, If PMB contest again in 2019, He will win by wide margin against any candidate.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bolinxman: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
jollymizzle:
I think that would be best for everybody.the way things are going no one would expect a sane person to run again without a miracle.,I supported him but I'm thinking I might have made a mistake.the only reason I don't think it was an epic mistake already was because GEJ himself was a disaster.but who knows by 2019 it may even be the mistake of the millennium
Buhari is a confused Leader,he said PDP previous governments were bad,but he is now surrounded by the same people that participated actively in PDP government.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

He Remains the Biggest Failure as a President.... The Worst President in Africa

says by corrupt entity like you, But those who understand hwo to run a country have been praising him, The likes of US president, Canada PM, UK PM, German Chancellor etc.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
VICTORCIZA:

shut up will you!!!

those that matters in the scheme of things are taking decisions already not a nobody like you .

once again shut the hell up

and who are those you talking about? Galadima? Politics is not as it used to be in the past.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

You are absolutely right, How can one describe GEJ without raining curses on him, He was a

Deputy Governor
Governor
Vice President and later
President and could not provide his own village Otuoke drinkable water. I just wonder how people who are supporting him reason.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nnannapat(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba unless you deviate

I am with you on this Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers / Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.