Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (28344 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Paperwhite(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
dunlie:
My respect for the Igbo race. you are truly wise as they say. you "all knew that this man will be a failure and never voted nor campaigned for him, the whole Nigerians especially some region known for propaganda(we all know them) called your hatred, bigot, enemy of Nigeria..etc, yet you stood your ground on what you believe. Today you "ve proven them wrong and right as a race with boldness and wisdom.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!.....
Kwenu o. grin
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by ajebuter(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

Sugbon iwa ibaje ti owa ninu ijoba ti a na poju gbogbo wa lasi mo.. Nkan ri bayi loni to ri won kori owo koje mo ni, Kosi inakuna mo.

O digba ti ijoba eleyi naa ba kuro Lori aleefa ni waa to mo pe ko si iyato ninu gbogbo ijoba wa

Ole ati ojelu ni gbogbo won..ko so iyato kañkan
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Firefire:
2019 is too far...

APC was built on faulty foundation, with the amalgamation of aggrieved political criminals, just to oust GEJ.

Ile ti a ba fi 'ito'mo, iri lo ma wo. Any house built by saliva will be destroy by dew..

Goodnight APC!
northerners have nothing to offer this nation excerpt killing people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
ajebuter:

O digba ti ijoba eleyi naa ba kuro Lori aleefa ni waa to mo pe ko si iyato ninu gbogbo ijoba wa

Ole ati ojelu ni gbogbo won..ko so iyato kañkan

Sugbon ijoba eleyi si te emi lorun, Ijoba ti o han si gbogbo wa ni.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by wasuka14(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-may-be-alone-in-2019-buba-galadima/172445.html

When people like these are talking, majority of un-educated masses will believe that they had their interes at heart. The real issues they are fighting for is that money didn't flow in the party, like its used to be under PDP. And little that goes out didn't get to the hand of those people who think they are the soul of the party. (financial backer of the party). But what majority of these gullible people forget to understand is that, we are no longer in the era of high oil price, there is no longer excess crude oil account again in which to drawn from. Infact, the cash we have now is not even enough for basic finance commitment to talk of sharing among party members. If PMB is corrupt like formal govts i think with level of things on ground now, the hardship will be more wost than this. We should all pray and support PMB to bring us out successfully from this sackle, so i wish. But just for wailling purpose, majority loss their senses.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by chernest2002: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
nature2abdul:
I don't think I am closer to Buhari than all those people complaining about him including his darling wife. Buhari is a disaster that has happened to us.
The greatest regret I have in my life is to campaign for him. My greatest joy is that INEC did not allow me to vote for him.
kpele
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by nellyelitz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
"Galadima said those fighting for the presidency ticket of the APC would realise their mistakes when they found themselves in prison"

Once you start fighting for the ticket you'll be tag corrupt and u'll see urself in the prison, exactly what is happening to the opposition now.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Walelavender(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
In structures, cracks are forerunners to Collapse. Obviously, the cracks have reached the peak in APC.You don't want to stay under a collapsing roof!
APC was meant to evolve with sparkling ideologies, but they have resolved to dissolve as a result of acidic interests.
Whither Nigeria
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by capatainrambo: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
eleojo23:
Buhari will ruin himself with his own hands. He is his own enemy.
all he needs is a microphone
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Sufisunni: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=petars post=51193335][/quote]Ask ur hero, GEJ what happened to our $68B dollars foreign reserve he inherited from Yar'adua and the oil boom(+$100 per barrel) period experienced during his tenure? He lavished it, so hw do u want an oil dependent economy to thrive when all the above r not there and the plummetting oil price? it needs diversification, which GEJ didn't do. Every positive economy indice we had during GEJ were as a result of hike in oil price immediately the oil price crashed he started borrowing to pay salaries. What a clueless president was he? Bokoharam had a field day during his presidency.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

Thank you for your analysis but i reply them accordingly..

1... Buhari form his cabinet when he think it's best time, There are so many rots in the institution and he need time to choose his cabinet and i don't think there i anywhere in the constitution that stated a given time for the President to constitute his Cabinet members.

2.... Please will you tell me how he show carelessness in who emerge as the leaders of the NASS?

3.... How did he allow innocent Nigerian to die in the hand of his soldiers? Did he ask his soldiers to go and kill people in their house? Why din't they kill you? why din't they kill me?

4... Well i believe PMB is trying everything possible to make everything fine for the masses but remember Nigeria has been badly damage for 16yrs, Also the recession is not only affecting Nigeria but so many countries. The masses are suffering because most of them benefited from the corruption of the past, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Welders, etc. So many of the masses are living above our means in the past due to corruption.

5....Please how did he make them victims? by not allowing them to dictate for him? by not allowing them to hijack his Govt? That was one of GEJ mistake by allowing them to dictate for him.

6..... Blue print well reserve my comment on that.

7..... He throw blames cos that how it's suppose to be, People are blaming PMB for the recession but forget that things have gone wrong before PMB comes on board. NDA are crippling the economy bombing pipelines and nobody from that region have condemn them instead they are looking for how to get oil blocks up and down.
1 No body would have cared when he formed his cabinet if Nigeria was not in a deliberate vacuum for that period. What was the positive result we got for the waiting period?
2 If he had cared as the leader of the party, he should have called the waring factions and talk to them. That is how a leader should behave.
3 His silence during and after most of the killings pointed to a positive nod. How many soldiers have been queried for the murder of innocent people. I should not wait to be affected before I speak out.
4 How were we living fake life that we can't longer live today? The prices of all staple commodities have skyrocketed due to his policies that are only known to him.
5 Can he work in a vacuum? If he doesn't trust them why did he allow them to toil with him with the hope of working together after the victory? Is that not tantamount to betrayal.
7 We voted for him to come and solve the problems we already know. Why is he reminding us of the same thing. If we blamed Jonathan for not performing well in the menace of Boko Haram, is it not right for us to also blame Buhari for the NDA menace?
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
nature2abdul:

1 No body would have cared when he formed his cabinet if Nigeria was not in a deliberate vacuum for that period. What was the positive result we got for the waiting period?
2 If he had cared as the leader of the party, he should have called the waring factions and talk to them. That is how a leader should behave.
3 His silence during and after most of the killings pointed to a positive nod. How many soldiers have been queried for the murder of innocent people. I should not wait to be affected before I speak out.
4 How were we living fake life that we can't longer live today? The prices of all staple commodities have skyrocketed due to his policies that are only known to him.
5 Can he work in a vacuum? If he doesn't trust them why did he allow them to toil with him with the hope of working together after the victory? Is that not tantamount to betrayal.
7 We voted for him to come and solve the problems we already know. Why is he reminding us of the same thing. If we blamed Jonathan for not performing well in the menace of Boko Haram, is it not right for us to also blame Buhari for the NDA menace?

I will still respond accordingly.

1.... PMB want to run a transparency Govt and want to carry everybody along, So many secret about the last cabinet member was revealed, appointing ministers earlier jeopardize the effort of the committee that are investigating each ministries and remember the submit their reports before Buhari appoint his own ministers. Nigeria have been in this situation before PMB take over but GEJ administration are just covering it up thank God Iweala have clear the issue more than twice.

2.... NASS is an institution on her own which comprises of different political parties and the president does not have any right to intervene or choose who become their leaders, All the President need to do is to send letter of approval which the President did. Politics in Nigeria is so useless, We all see how the scenario play out.

3.... Innocent people? did the soldiers went to their houses and shoot them? Please i just want to know how those that are killed innocent.

4.... Can you tell me about the policy that make everything hard? did he stop the masses from doing their jobs? Did he stop bricklayers, plumbers, electricians, painters etc from doing their jobs? NO But those who normally given them jobs after looting are no more seeing free money. Banks are laying off workers because they no longer have access to free money anymore from the treasury as it use to be under GEJ, Since PMB come on, he introduce TSA and mandate it for all FG agencies to remit money generated into the TSA so banks no longer see free money to run their normal shady deal.

5.... I never understand what you mean by betrayal, Do you mean they should be the one to dictate for him? Did he not appoint most of those that campaign for him? Please who are those you are even talking about?

6.... Well you right we voted him to come and right the wrong but how easy will that be? The NDA started immediately they mention to invite GEJ, When military men was taken to the region i believe you know how people of that region are shouting they will to come and kill them abi no be so? Well that was what lead to the diversification and you know when a country is diversifying it might take time to take affect on the economy.. Well NDA can keep bombing there region no wahala.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by talktimi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
bashydemy:

[s]What is brainless about the post? Oh... sorry i forgot someone need brain to understand the message[/s].
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by guru03(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
This man was one of the guys that orchestrated propaganda in the last election, now that he has lost, no appointment, no contract, the guy is bitter, anyway you have got the change you deserve, enjoy it.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by figment232(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by NobilityPays(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

You'd want to check my signature.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by themanderon: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Party of strange bedfellows, nothing new here its just a question of time before everything implodes. what surprises me are the minions of eternal optimists still supporting the president even though its obvious he has lost the plot and is confused about how and where to steer the country.
Re: Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima by slivertongue: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
“For those of us who had worked with the head of this government (Buhari) in the last 14 years, we are not surprised that this is happening. In fact, our view is that the nation is yet to see the better part or the worst part of this government,”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Mother Is Dead! / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.