Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones (2372 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2016
This is a video I am sure Nigerian officials have never seen before. Donald J. Trump actually pleaded with President Obama to rescue the Chibok girls. Could this give us a glimpse of his Foreign policy with Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR17IIJUG_4

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2016
cc. Ishilove lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by hadura29(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2016
cramjones:
This is a video I am sure Nigerian officials have never seen before. Donald J. Trump actually pleaded with President Obama to rescue the Chibok girls. Could this give us a glimpse of his Foreign policy with Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR17IIJUG_4

-CramJones

I have always believed in Trump, he wil change America for good..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by jejemanito: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2016
sad
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Davash222(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by PaulIdu: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2016
With Trump the world is actually in better hands ..Instead Barack Obama and evil Hillary used the period to air drop more supplies for Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by hadura29(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2016
PaulIdu:
With Trump the world is actually in better hands ..Instead Barack Obama and evil Hillary used the period to air drop more supplies for Boko Haram

Hilary got my negative support coz of the death of Gaddafi.. even though 60% part of me wants her to win.. but the remaining 40% is for Trump..

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Why do Muslim hate Trump?

Trump is the leader of USA a country whose foundation is rooted in Christian ideals So Muslims should Face Saudi Arabia and go there for their fun seeking

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2016
I would choose Trump over Hillary Clinton anyday, anytime. My reason is because he has 100% transparency unlike Hillary who is like a deep blue sea.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by hadura29(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Stelvin101:
I would choose Trump over Hillary Clinton anyday, anytime. My reason is because he has 100% transparency unlike Hillary who is like a deep blue sea.

I am telling you, that womAn get many secrets and that's why most world leaders don't want her.. intact they can afford to have Angela Merkel, UK prime Minister and Hillary. Na bad combo ooooo..

Mynd44 please help us push to fp, Danke!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
hadura29:

I am telling you, that womAn get many secrets and that's why most world leaders don't want her.. intact they can afford to have Angela Merkel, UK prime Minister and Hillary. Na bad combo ooooo..

Mynd44 please help us push to fp, Danke!

She is a devil with a beautiful and innocent face. That's her weapon

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Americans will impeach Trump with few months. We want Hillarry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by gunuvi(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Trump has his own weaknesses but he is by far better than that useless devil called Hillary. Obama is a sell out too. At least let's an opposition assume office so we can all get some revelation.
patriotic9jaboy:
Americans will impeach Trump with few months. We want Hillarry
You are joking right? So if they impeach Trump which is not going to happen, you will then impose Clinton on the American people. I tire or your own brain o.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2016
I told people that cared to listen that for Trump to personally choose Pence as VP, he wasn't as silly as the Democrats painted him.

Come January 20, yours truly will officially relocate to Washington DC for a call of duty, praise be to God and much thanks to my superiors.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by kollynxofodile(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
He was well informed

That 70% of the kidnapped girls were Christains

But Obaa And Hillary being Islam sympathizes didn't give a poo about it.

They couldn't even give GEJ Arms to fight thus people.

A whole sovereignt Nation had to resort to black Market to buy Arms.

They collided with SA and seized our money meant for black weapon dealers and termed it money laundering

God will punish those who directly or indirectly contribute to these CHIBOK GIRKS KIDNAP.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2016
You should be asking yourself why Trump hate Muslim?

Bujumbura:
Why do Muslim hate Trump?

Trump is the leader of USA a country whose foundation is rooted in Christian ideals So Muslims should Face Saudi Arabia and go there for their fun seeking

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Stalwert: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2016
kollynxofodile:
He was well informed

That 70% of the kidnapped girls were Christains

But Obaa And Hillary being Islam sympathizes didn't give a poo about it.

They couldn't even give GEJ Arms to fight thus people.

A whole sovereignt Nation had to resort to black Market to buy Arms.

They collided with SA and seized our money meant for black weapon dealers and termed it money laundering

God will punish those who directly or indirectly contribute to these CHIBOK GIRKS KIDNAP.
Amen especially on thosd who denied they were ever missing only to turn around and say they are missing now for political exigency.
I thought you people said no girl was missing?

Na wa which one be collided with SA na collude not collide

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:

Who likes Islam with the destruction of lives in the Middle East and Africa where the religion is practiced

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Stalwert: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
PaulIdu:
[/s]

Yes you are now in better hands

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Stalwert: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
Bujumbura:
Who likes Islam with the destruction of lives in the Middle East and Africa where the religion is practiced
[/s]

South America has the highest murder rate in the world and they are mostly drug related and Christian dominated.... christianity is produced this picture below

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Well, am not ready for any argument this afternoon just want to make some correction which I've done so. Peace

Bujumbura:
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

South America has the highest murder rate in the world and they are mostly drug related and Christian dominated.... christianity is produced this picture below
How many people are running from South America because of the drug related problem

Do you know that about 99% of every failed State has a high majority of Muslims

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:
Well, am not ready for any argument this afternoon just want to make some correction which I've done so. Peace

How can you argue against 1+1=2

Islam and peace are two parallel lines

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Stalwert: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
How many people are running from South America because of the drug related problem

Do you know that about 99% of every failed State has a high majority of Muslims

Why is Donald trump threatening to deport latinos? Damn too ignorant for me to waste my time on

Remember Rwanda where Christians murdered themselves to the tune of over 800k or how Christian Europe almost killed off all the jews in its midst?
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by gesundheit: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
How can you argue against 1+1=2

Islam and peace are two parallel lines

Mynd44, obinoscopy and seun pls check this guy post history and see how he has been spreading unnecessary hate on this forum.
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Funlordjnr: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
grin

Trump was only politicking! Do you know the amount of naija American citizens in the u.s that could have benefited his campaign with their swing votes all because he showed concern for an issue back in their original homeland?

That's part of the game!
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Yet some ppl thinks he only sees women as sex objects. Donald Trump is only a victim of his political inexperience and sincerity
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
gesundheit:

Mynd44, obinoscopy and seun pls check this guy post history and see how he has been spreading unnecessary hate on this forum.
Why don't you engage me in an intellectual debate about Islam and Peace?

Do you want me to just believe that Islam is a religion of Peace because some people said so?

Seun spends his week on Nairaland dissecting the half truths in the bible but do you know what Christian do? They engage him in a debate so engage me please without breaking the rules
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stalwert:

Why is Donald trump threatening to deport latinos? Damn too ignorant for me to waste my time on

Remember Rwanda where Christians murdered themselves to the tune of over 800k or how Christian Europe almost killed off all the jews in its midst?
The Christians there today have agreed that They made a mistake and they have atone for their sins but don't forget none of those crisis has religion undertone.

Every cisis in the middle east has religious undertone.

I can tell you that in Yemen about 50 people on the average die because of the struggle between Shia and Sunni
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by otukpo(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Now some unbelievers are beginning to see the good in Trump.
Prior to now, anybody that supports Trump is Ipob.
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
madridguy:

Because the way of their thinking and fighting is inhumane. An average Muslim is very wicked and unforgiving. The modes of their judgement is barbaric and dangerous. Only very few are exceptional. That's why they said average Muslim is a potential terrorists.
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by gbadexy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
The man may eventually benefit africa more. Same way we benefitted more from the bush administration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Storm Facebook's LA Headquarters / #Ondodecides2016: Breaking, Election Postponed / Igbo Miscreants Arraigned By Buhari's DSS For Secret Trial Of Nnamd Kanu Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.