Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones (2395 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by chemicalDisease: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Obama is a terrorist.
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Stalwert: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
Bujumbura:
The Christians there today have agreed that They made a mistake and they have atone for their sins but don't forget none of those crisis has religion undertone.

Every cisis in the middle east has religious undertone.

I can tell you that in Yemen about 50 people on the average die because of the struggle between Shia and Sunni
[/s]

Just another lie to enable you believe in a religion that its adherents only feel peace when it is restricted to background. .. I wonder which Christians atoned for what? the ones in CAR ? or South America who murder themselves for drugs? or Philippine? or in the US where black men are killed under racism or in Ukraine where Russia and Ukraine are killing themselves in a supremacy tussle... you are obviously a joke and a narrow minded individual who takes hating on Muslims to validate your faith. very sad thing to do.
Re: Donald Trump Pleading To Obama To Rescue Chibok Girls (Video) - CramJones by Bujumbura(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Just another lie to enable you believe in a religion that its adherents only feel peace when it is restricted to background. .. I wonder which Christians atoned for what? the ones in CAR ? or South America who murder themselves for drugs? or Philippine? or in the US where black men are killed under racism or in Ukraine where Russia and Ukraine are killing themselves in a supremacy tussle... you are obviously a joke and a narrow minded individual who takes hating on Muslims to validate your faith. very sad thing to do.
You are getting it wrong, all these places you mentioned don't go after themselves because of religion or do they shout Praise the Lord like Muslims shout Allahu Akbar before killing people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Tweet About Gej's Prediction By Reno Omokri / In Case Buhari Refuses To Come Back, Who Is Your Choice Of The New Vp? / Why I Reconciled With Tinubu – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.