Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri (40103 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by masterP042(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Alexrayz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
RIP...

But who forced them to defend the country??..

I only feel pity Cus he is Igbo... if not,.....

Allow this shithole country to implode and scatter...

#Trash...

Pardon me to refer to u as an ungrateful rat ass how I wish u where thrown and place in the north east so u could d feel their pain it is better you not saying anything than u been a bigot and an ignorant fool at same time this men and women have family they left them so dat ungrateful beings like u won't feel the he'll over there
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by edo3(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
He enlisted in the Nigerian army, not the Igbo army. Therefore, he had to take part in the war against the insurgents. It is a pity that he was lost to the war. But an infantry soldier knows that death is a close companion.

May his gallant soul rest in peace.
He for dey reject alert wey nigerian army dey send for am every month na..R.i.p to d dead.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by passyhansome(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
wowmenow:
see the hunter gun buhari give nigeria army
what a shame

PatrickOkunima:
So AK-47 is now a hunter gun. Na wah for my country men.

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by zheroes(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This people should stop sending Igbo soldiers to go and fight the war they created themselves!! Rubbish RIP nwafor.You died fighting a war that has nothing to do with you
shameless post and people clicked like!!! Is he a nigerian soldier? If yes then you need chloroquine!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by CXLVII: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

What do you gain by telling bogus lies?

Do you make a living with it?
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by emeka2847: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
When I saw the name of the soldier that died this time around, I knew that ethnicity must come into the argument.
It's unfortunate
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Flashh: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This people should stop sending Igbo soldiers to go and fight the war they created themselves!! Rubbish RIP nwafor.You died fighting a war that has nothing to do with you
What you need is common sense.

RIP to the brave man.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
only God knows the number of soldiers this war has consumed. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by TheAristocrat(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Katyusha:
Dont mind those clowns. Nairaland is FILLED with them. Sometimes I wonder if they think through the anus.

Ironically,you're part of them.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerian army salary = nothing to write home about

Pension, welfare package = zero

Living and working conditions = pathetic

Biko gini motivated this young man to go and die for nothing n'ogu ndi Awusa? Nne na nna ya kwelu ka o banye NA? sad

Hmmmn. Ndi Igbo nakwa e-checkikwanu angry

3 Likes

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by SIRJENTLE: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
haywire07:
Issokay .Some Id.iots will come and blame Buhari now asif more soldeirs didnt die during dat drunkard's time .

If Buhari and Gej should contest come 2019 , I'll prefer to Vote for KOWA or don't vote at all

I thank God you now understand your mistake of voting for buhari/APC and now prefer kowa.

meanwhile I will be contesting come 2019 so vote for me.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by koxi: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
So sad...
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Unimaginable123: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
adajiboyy:
Why does the print media don't report this the way they reported during GEJ era...how would the federal government fill the anger and wrath of the populace when the man without a smart fone don't see this daily annihilation of our young military personnels..RIP soldier
because press men are not in borno
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
*lenme check his name* he's a Biafran undecided.
The only I will not call you a foool is if you've not heard of our struggle for Biafra, our nation. Apart from that, you are GOAT for sacrificing your life for people that hate you!
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Chikwado1991(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rip
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Jcan: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
You r an idiot
haywire07:
Issokay .Some Id.iots will come and blame Buhari now asif more soldeirs didnt die during dat drunkard's time .

If Buhari and Gej should contest come 2019 , I'll prefer to Vote for KOWA or don't vote at all
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rest In Peace Gallant One and we are grateful for your sacrifice. A true life Super Hero.

Shall Never Be In Vain

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
I really pity these our young boiz in d war front, being a soldier z not an easy task, they are making so much sacrifices, living lyf on a low~key, eating only poorly baked bread for a Wk, A times going without water, some married ones spending wks without seeing their families,
May God Guide and Protect you in the fight against the brainwashed Extremist.

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by mrsfavour(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Onye igbo ! hummm.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by autonomous22: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
abeg make no bodi pick army form again until Bokoharam is defeated.... so how dem dey use dis new recruitments dey go fight Bokoharam
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Oblak(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
haywire07:

You must dance to the tune the dullard is playing for you right now whether you like it or not. Hunger will forever embrace you and yours till the dullard kicks the bucket. You and your colleagues who brought this pain and change upon us will suffer the most without conditions. Why not vote him again in 2019 instead of KOWA? You must enjoy the suffering you brought upon yourself. Ewu mpama.. Anu ofia nwuru anwu..
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by ProudArewa: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
receive sence in jesus name
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by ufuosman(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lost is life trying to defends our country, this soldiers are really trying.... rip

Boko boys are getting out of hand, something serious need to b done....
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Austin234(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
To our hero who has gone to the great beyound, I say sleep on in the bossom of the Lord. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by ak47mann(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yyesk should join the zoo army because he is in love with the zoo cool

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
RIP...

But who forced them to defend the country??..

I only feel pity Cus he is Igbo... if not,.....

Allow this shithole country to implode and scatter...

#Trash...

PLs respect yourself; don't you ever, I repeat don't ever call my country a shithole again; else I will abuse the hell out of you and risk a ban - it would be well worth it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by pazienza(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
ak47mann:
Yyesk should join the zoo army because he is in love with the zoo cool

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by amachuk(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is so painful, this great Biafran just wasted his life fighting for this low lives over a problem they created for themselves. the zoo should fight and die alone, RIP brother, though you died serving the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by obinna58(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
The zoo is not worth dying for so I ll take it you died while husltling anyway rip to more hustlers in advance so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by buchilino(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

What do you gain by telling bogus lies?

Do make a living with it?

U CALL IT LIES?, Y NOT TRAVEL 2 MAIDUGURI N FIND OUT 4 URSELF. D PLACE IS NOT VERY FAR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.