Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri (40102 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by amachuk(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This people should stop sending Igbo soldiers to go and fight the war they created themselves!! Rubbish RIP nwafor.You died fighting a war that has nothing to do with you
gbam
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by buchilino(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Katyusha:
Ignorant mofo. There is nothing like AK-49 or AK-79.

Y DON'T U GO ASK AN ARMY OFFICER IF AK 49 EXISTS THEN WE WILL NO BW U N ME WHO IS D MOFON.

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by playtheblues(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why send all eastern soldiers to the war front?
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Neoguru1:
This F##L died fighting for the zoo. If I have the opportunity I'd spit on his grave.
You're a mighty FO.OL for this useless comment. Tufiakwa gi. Chukwu abuola gi azi. How can you say this about someone who gave his life to keep you alive?!
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Webbet(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Neoguru1:
This F##L died fighting for the zoo. If I have the opportunity I'd spit on his grave.
How dare you call my uncle a fool...I pity your generation becus you just awarded yourself a huge curse...i curse you f##l
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by StarCj(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
MtnStaffNg747821:

this www.mtngprsng.ga is a scam and pls don't ever send any credit in that place
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Jacko1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
No helmet... No body armor.... Nothing and he is a soldier

Just a rusty gun

Is this picture of a nigerian soldier or rebel

Even militant in their hay daya wud never go to battle like this
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Webbet(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jacko1:

Just a rusty gun

some people can be stupid sha...does that dress look like a war camouflage..idi*t
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by giftiy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abi ooooooooooo
Tallesty1:
You might as well tell Igbo's to leave Nigeria forces.

Abeg no disgrace us here
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by emmyseg(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Neoguru1:
you are an idiot for saying that, fool of the highest order
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This people should stop sending Igbo soldiers to go and fight the war they created themselves!! Rubbish RIP nwafor.You died fighting a war that has nothing to do with you

You have no point
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by emmyseg(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jacko1:

Just a rusty gun

if your had provided for him, he would have wear it but for the absence of none....... him no go work again ni? fool
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by engrchykae(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
sad as it may sound, igbos used politics of hate to kill themselves in Nigeria

now their soldiers are at the mercy of the North... The same North they allowed BH thrive in for their selfish gains
I just dunno
how did igbos allow bh to thrive?i guess it's an igbo that claimed that "a war against bh is a war against the North"
you started the game of blind hate and igbos are returning the favor and u are getting pissed already.
why do you hate igbos so much?I asked some Yoruba Corps members this same question,and they mischievously smiled the question away.
igbos have not political or military power to create,promote or make boko haram to fester and last I checked it was ihejirika who dealt with boko to a standstill until politics of bitterness prevailed over competence and common sense.

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by RAMBO10: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
GUY KIP QUITE.WHO BEGGED THE IGBOS TO JOIN D ARMY.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by engrchykae(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

Don't take it personal bro.. there is still love in that hate
hateful hipocrisy,love and hate are two parallel lines,there is nothing like hateful love or lovely hate.
I am not asking you to stop hating igbos because I have discovered what you have been enjoying for decades which is "THE FUN IN HATING"
the feeling is mutual.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Alariwo2: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
engrchykae:
hateful hipocrisy,love and hate are two parallel lines,there is nothing like hateful love or lovely hate.
I am not asking you to stop hating igbos because I have discovered what you have been enjoying for decades which is "THE FUN IN HATING"
the feeling is mutual.

But you know I can't harm an igbo person in real life right?
I still see you guys as brothers and your sisters are such beauties to behold

it's not personal bliv me.. not everything is as it seems
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by baby124: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alexrayz:

Pardon me to refer to u as an ungrateful rat ass how I wish u where thrown and place in the north east so u could d feel their pain it is better you not saying anything than u been a bigot and an ignorant fool at same time this men and women have family they left them so dat ungrateful beings like u won't feel the he'll over there
there was a time Nigeria starved innocent children of Biafra and saw nothing wrong in that therefore I say Bleep the North,what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by engrchykae(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

u just love to sex igbo girls like the rest of Nigeria,nothing new in that because it started before lugard but ur hate for my people is legendary and I have experienced it even in the so-called house of God in Nigeria Christian corpers fellowship.
like I earlier said "the feeling is mutual"
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by engrchykae(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

u just love to sex igbo girls like the rest of Nigeria,nothing new in that because it started before lugard but ur hate for my people is legendary and I have experienced it even in the so-called house of God in Nigeria Christian corpers fellowship.
u can't harm an igbo in real life but you can peddle falsehood against them ,do you know the English meaning of Azikiwe?Asi ka iwe means that hatred is worse than anger.
like I earlier said "the feeling is mutual"
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Rick9(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sometimes I wonder when this war insurgency gonna end. To me I would say that it's gonna take more than brute force to bring this war to an abrupt end. Intelligence really need to play a big role in eliminating this menace called B.H,
I wish Nigeria would establish a new special armed force that would be specially trained in guerilla warfare tactics.
I wish I had knowledge of war
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Presidiotbuhari: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

You re a bigger living fool man which you just showcased.

You need to start working on how to redeem your image as so many people will now start regarding your post as that from an insane person
^^^
Who's this nonentity!! Booz off my mention please

Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by mecussey(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Why are they dieing one each time...do they move around or fight the war individually? Or BH now have commandos who eliminates silently, I am not understanding.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by GLOBALINF: 2:48am On Nov 21, 2016
If you notice, u will see that the Yoruba hardly loose their lives to this BH war.
#smartupigbos...
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by zheroes(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2016
When the hausa soldier died there were no insults. Now look at all this. Energy for positive thinking is expended on breeding hate. They should just allow this biafrans to go, let us have peace and am almost sure they will fight amongst themselves because they will always want to outsmart each other. Selfishness and greed is their hallmark.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by mistersle3m(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2016
May the Soul of all the departed through the Mercy of God rest in everlasting Peace. Amen!
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Elbowroom: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
RIP...

But who forced them to defend the country??..

I only feel pity Cus he is Igbo... if not,.....

Allow this shithole country to implode and scatter...

#Trash...

Ewu onyi beribe
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by RareDiamonds: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Rest in Peace
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by Ope101(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
Why does the print media don't report this the way they reported during GEJ era...how would the federal government fill the anger and wrath of the populace when the man without a smart fone don't see this daily annihilation of our young military personnels..RIP soldier
it is better when the media don't report the wrecks and havoc caused by insurgents/terrorist. It weakens them. They gain momentum when they read or hear about their own evil in the media, they push hard to commit more so as to be considered relevant.
Re: Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri by AustonBee: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Buharia know what is doin by sending our boy to maiduguri to go n die and send their boys to delt point 4 safty, avenger who are harmless to soja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices / Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.