Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) (40094 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by olokfor: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Several persons have been reportedly killed in a market at Wagir, Gujba local government area of Yobe State after a female suicide bomber detonated an explosives device in a crowded place on Tuesday.

Malam Usaini Jibril, a driver who conveyed the injured to Sani Abatcha Hospital, Damaturu told newsmen that he counted 10 dead people on the spot and over 30 injured.

“The girl that detonated the bomb was a very small girl of about 12 years. We counted 10 dead and over 30 injured,” he said.

According to him, the bomber hit the market at about 11am at the Kasuwar Buhunna when the market was at its peak.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/23/breaking-many-killed-as-female-suicide-bomber-hits-yobe-market/

2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by olokfor: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bokoharam is old news is time for keeping up with.the buharis staring buhari,commissioner osunbade,150 presidential cows and so many other APC stars

#DogoYaroDauraDullard

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by manutdrichie(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari but why

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chai!!!!!
Jona go de thank his God dt he is no longer on seat! We would have being hearing rants of Clueless! Clueless! Clueless!

RIP to the Dead

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by DaGC(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.

Hopefully, this menace will soon be over.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by INTROVERT(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Again

And he just removed checkpoints.

Even in this Ramadan season.. This BH are not Muslims o. angry angry angry

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmm dkn dullard gang shud get to work ohh embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by agarawu23(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
not again

God help us from this blood sucker (BH)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Jorussia(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
.BH are just jittery, about their imminent defeat with the recent relocation of command centre to Maiduguri. By the time the command centre,becomes fully in operation in the next 2 or 3 weeks time, i am confident that BH will be decisively dealt with.Its high time the leaders of north east realise that the killings going on in their domains, is a very big disadvantage to the region.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by klem93(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
But wait, this is becoming another thing ooo.... Who are the people those soldiers were killing back then before election gan? Tot they said they are bokoharams, or they don recruit again and moreover.... BUHARI WE TRUSTED YOU FOR THIS.... When is this waiting going to be over na? Besides #RIP to the dead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by franchizy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by yemobrown(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
What kind of problem is this? God, please turn back the hand of time for good.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Amazondepth(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm.was dis not d reason why Baba transfered d operational hqtrs of d military to maiduguri? Is it wen everybody has died dat they would begin to do something?But PMB u must have had a plan since dis insurgency formed d crux of ur campaign.things are just too slow.at least dis security matter shld have been accorded emergency status. Baba move pls.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Jorussia(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
why cant the FG grant boko haram amnesty and compensate them with cash then appologize to the Northern elders forum.
i still dont believe bokovharam are muslims because islam is a religion of peace.
i suspect the igbos are this boko haram and are faking themselves because the igbo have the highest population in the North.
RIP to the dead
who is this depraved ethnic bigot?you mean the Igbos are now BH?

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sosanova: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=13pt]where is President Dogo Yaro....we don enter ONE CHANCE for this country ...why the all of a sudden increase in attacks by Boko Haram and some useless governors and politicians in the North are saying we should grant the blood sacking Boko Haram amnesty ....[/size]

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by fatdon2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dear God, did we bargain for this? Or somebody bargained it on our behalf? Why this incessant bombing? How long shall we continue to live in fear in our own land? There are a lot of gunning,bombing,running,blooding ånd deading etc up there in the North. Pls heal our land ånd return our peace ånd unity to us. we ve missed it so dearly. Thanks for your usual cooperation. God bless NIGERiA!!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by bloodkiIler: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
the illiterate bastard Daura President is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying.

Bokoharam should just bomb all his Hopless malnourished cows so that he'll have high bp because he's a cow and his Hopless useless life revolves round cows.

useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by chimerase2: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
May God help us embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by funkiebully: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
The cow following daura President Buhari is still confused after promising heaven on earth.

Mumu president, keep visiting ur cows while lives are wasted.

Mkpi awusa

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Check the post below me and pay attention to the word in upper case ..grin grin

Give him all my likes grin

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sosanova: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
guy u bad oh...
so na Buhari new name be President Buhari
[/size]

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sosanova: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame the clueless GEJ grin
[size=13pt]
grin grin grin grin Receive SENSE
I guess Clueless GEJ is responsible for your insanity
[/size]

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by nerodenero: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
I hate doing this and apologies in advance but you are a fool. Mind you, I'm not Igbo

Again, you expect FG grant amnesty to these beasts who have killed innocent individuals for no just reason. If they had killed one of your own, I don't think you would say this trash.

Why should FG beg the Northern Elders and for what reasons? Besides, the North have governed this country more than any other ethnic group.
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mencade5(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Daura President is truely brainless and the sophiscated slaves with their so called education supported this dullard!

Kunu drunked dullard!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by sosanova: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
funkiebully:
The cow following daura President Buhari is still confused after promising heaven n earth.

Mumu president, keep visiting ur cows while lives are wasted.

Mkpi awusa
[size=13pt]
grin grin grin
President Buhari
[/size]

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
Stupidd dullard

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mencade5(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
guy u bad oh...
so na Buhari new name be President Buhari
[/size]
na so the thing be now o, he is always drunk with staled kunu.

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by ShineuEye: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
buhari said he will end boko haram in one month, why all this again?

Buhari is the biggest mistake we ever made as a nation.

31 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by dunkem21(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala come o .. I don laugh tire grin

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by Iykopee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Daura President has no solution to bokoharam menace. We dont have a president in dis country, that is the simple truth

21 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) by mencade5(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:
the illiterate bastard Daura President is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying.

Bokoharam should just bomb all his Hopless malnourished cows so that he'll have high bp because he's a cow and his Hopless useless life revolves round cows.

useless Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
u don kill Buhari oooooo........hahaha

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II / Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.