Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491786 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Judithume(f): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2016
More updates

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by bussieboi(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2016
folasayolyn:

so his own freedom of expression ends with your approval ba moreover what are you doing on this thread hypocrite

lol
real time hypocrite
biko leave her to be deceiving herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by bussieboi(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Judithume:
More updates
more updates ohhh
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by IecheM(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Food never done? cry
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hatchetman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
na wa o
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Where dafuq is this broke playboy nah? .......we need updates bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sorry everyone for the wait. School has started and i'v been busy...
OlufemiWhit:
Where dafuq is this broke playboy nah? .......we need updates bro
hatchetman:
na wa o
IecheM:
Food never done? cry
Judithume:
More updates

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who's awake o

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
For the rest of the week i was run down by fever. I couldn't stand erect and had to lay on my bed while my mom did all her quack prescriptions for me. I wasn't getting better and worst still, i had to stay at home alone when everyone else leaves for work. Amara who could have looked after me was sick too, not as much as i was but it was something.
Chinaza's love for me seemed to be rekindled at that point in time. She would stay around me, prepare special dishes for me and force me to eat them cos even though i made requests for those foods, i didn't have the appetite to eat them. She spent most of her time tending to me.
On the third day, i noticed rashes were coming out of my body but i didn't border much about it, i named it heat rashes and not until the fourth day that it also showed up on Amara's body that i was freaked out.
I had always known there would be repercussions for my sexual promiscuity but i never expected it to be STD. Even though i don't usually use protection, i had always thought i was immune to all those STD stuff. I began going lean back to back and i lost interest in anything around me. I soon began to expect Naza to fall ill too and i wasn't disappointed. Hers started lightly although there were no spots on her body, she was down with fever and often coughed. I silently prayed to God every minute and swore with my manhood that should he take all this away from me, i would never ever stare at a girl twice in fact that i won't even have a girlfriend.
I had confided in James who at first laughed and said i was being too serious until i told him about Amara and Chinaza. He then suggested i asked each of them if they were fukking anyone behind me. I had questioned Amara about her sexual activities and she had sworn she only had sex with me all her life. I didn't even dare broach the topic with Naza or the whole of our neighborhood would have heard about it since i'm obviously the one circulating the strange illness. I kept thinking of all my recent escapades and trying to see which of the girls was likely to have given me the disease. I didn't have to look around much.
At exactly 12am on the sixth day, Cynthia called me.

"Hey baby" she seemed excited over the phone.
"Wassup" i said weakly
"I'm fine, just missing you"
"Thank you, so why are you calling me this early morning?"
"Nothing much, just wanted to make sure you are ok"
"Well, i'm sick" i said
"I thought as much" she said and i became suspicious.
"What does that mean?"
"well, i got sick and went for a test, i was diagnosed with staphylococcus, anyway i'm undergoing treatment and i think I'm getting better. Just thought you should know"
I was sweating as she was talking.
"Cynthia you came to my house and gave me std? I asked not knowing if i was crying or not.
"Baby its not like that, we are not even sure if you were not the one that gave it to me, you know we both aren't saints" she said and laughed, she sounded so carefree which is more than i can say for myself. After we dropped the call, the questions that kept hitting my mind was how i was going to tell my people i had contacted an std and had transferred it to Chinaza and Amara.... AMARA.... I cried in the darkness and prayed God to cleanse me of my iniquities. I was almost close to swearing that i would quit school and enter the seminary should he save me from the shame i was about to bring to myself.
As if that wasn't enough, the next morning, Chinaza walked in looking a bit better but her face was all moody.
"Whats wrong with you? " i asked her.
" Chinecherem I went for a test "
My heart sank as i waited for her to tell me about the Std, i was sure she was going to raise hell for me.
" And what did it say? " i asked with my heart pounding like a mortar.

" I'm 2 months pregnant " she said looking at me. At this point i didn't know what was going on in my mind, i didn't know whether to be glad she wasn't infected or to freak out about the pregnancy. I just decided i was in in deep shhit either way. We spent over 3 minutes staring at nothing without talking. Chinaza got up from the bed and left without exchanging any word. I know I would marry her for sure, i mean i wasn't going to abort my own baby, i loved naza and i wasn't going to regret marrying her but the disease that was in me, what if naza had it too and some way it affects the baby.
I just wished my whole life was a dream as i laid on my bed and cried. My Penance had decided to come together in a day and i would rather die than face it. I soon began contemplating suicide but i loved my life and wasn't going to leave all these fine girls behind. I hadn't even driven my dream car, a Lamborghini.

I was in my room still mourning myself when Amara came in and sat besides me on the bed. She bent and kissed me. In my mind i was like
"The staphylococcus you get never do you, maybe you wan collect aids join am too" i thought but I was too weak to speak.

"Neche don't worry, we found out its just measles that i got from Chioma my friend and you caught it" she said and smiled. I jerked up from my bed feeling partially healed.

"Are you sure?" I asked her not knowing whether to kiss her or to verify. She nodded. I grabbed her and kissed her so passionately. Chinaza walked into my room just as we had disengaged and with a wide grin on her face shouted "APRIL FOOOL" . Confused i checked my phone and the date was April 1.

My full healing was like a miracle..... .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Don't forget

TOCHI'S DILEMMA
https://www.nairaland.com/3489940/dilemma

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Free101(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks for this "update" ooo
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Free101:
Thanks for this "update" ooo

Thanks bro. Sorry for the delay
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
ur story haff kill me.. of recent, i mostly login to read your stories... Thumbs up!

hav u updated in `tochi's dilemma?'
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kentura:
ur story haff kill me.. of recent, i mostly login to read your stories... Thumbs up!

hav u updated in `tochi's dilemma?'

Thanks bro.

That one is still coming. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
I hope u will avoid Cynthia dis time
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Now, am loving this story moreeeeeeee! Nice!
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Jarexxx(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Bros come and update na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Newsflash...
So Naza has officially found a new boyfriend.. Hehehehehe.
I'm not laughing shaa, they have tears of Joy, i wonder if they also have Laughter of pain. I have been so frustrated that i getting lean day by day, though i try not to show it, its very hard to miss. She seemed to be happy or she was pretending to be. Each night, after my usual section with Amara {i wonder why that girl never carry belle for me}, i would cry myself to sleep. I tried getting myself busy with some other girls to see if it would uplift my spirit but for where, it just downlifted my pocket.

"So, you finally found someone better" i had asked her as we talked on the phone one night like that.
"Not exactly better, but someone i think i like, someone that is willing to let go of other girls for my sake" she said, she sounded so sweet i wished she was saying that rubbish lying on my bed.
"And you suppose i can't do that for you?"
"Its very obvious you can't, Chinecherem you were even sleeping with your own relation, tufiakwa gi" she said with a bit of laughter in her voice while i shockingly wondered how she knew i was drilling Amara. I wasn't going to admit easily.
"What do you mean sleeping with my relation? Where did you get that?"
"Chinecherem swear you weren't sleeping with Amara"
"Where did you hear that silly nonsense" i was becoming defensive
"Well, she told me, apparently she loves you more than I do and i think you should continue, one day your cup will overflow, maybe you will impregnate your lecturer"
When Naza wants to frustrate you, she spares nothing. She tried her best in flaunting the new guy to my face. He was cute, i mean he had the money to maintain those features that made one look classy, not that he was cuter than I was but his pocket made it look so.
Naza had introduced him to me as her "Prince Charming" and introduced me as her "Street Guy". The stupid niggarr had smiled and extended his hand, i shook him and left without saying any other word. Naza called me later that day and her voice so much reeked of guilty conscience, i wasn't smiling though. She talked all through and i just gave her cold replies.

"Street guy ke" this girl wicked gan not even ex.

I was pained for a very long time but i can't complain, he drove a 2014 range and i drove my father's 2012 range rover when he's not around to use it which rarely happens. So she has the right to flaunt him in my face.

"Guy, how far naa, we no dy see you again" Emeka, Naza's brother had asked the day we met.
"Your sis don pursue me naa, so who i go dy visit for your side again naa"
"Pursue you how kwa? "
" she don get new bobo naa and the guy frosh so i don expire like this"
"Who be the bobo? That mumu guy wey dy deceive himself, say him get money but to buy Ordinary Small stout for me no gree am, see, forget all these things naza dy do, na you get am"
"How i go get pesin wey be anytime she wan talk to me, na that guy go be her main topic"
"Guy forget am, she just wan make you dy trip, you suppose come my house one day see as she dy talk about you"

We talked further about her shaa, Emeka reassured me about Naza's love for me, he could be saying the truth but knowing Emeka and his intentions, he maybe trying to get my sympathy considering the fact that he was eyeing my sister. He is on a long thing.

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
gtin:
I hope u will avoid Cynthia dis time
Mimienudles:
Now, am loving this story moreeeeeeee! Nice!
Jarexxx:
Bros come and update na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
So i'm officially single like 1. Although i have bang mates but we all need that special one. So i went fishing on facebook and i met this fine girl although it took a long time for me to decide if she was a polio patient because of the way she posed for pictures, well i concluded she she was not because she was too fine to be one. So we met at a restaurant on a certain Sunday. She walked to where i stood outside the restaurant looking all posh, i was sure i had met my second missing rib. Chinaza was the first, for my own convenience, i decided God had removed two ribs from me, so it's a little wonder i'm always searching for girls but with the way i'm running after them, i think its safe to say i don't even have a rib.

As usual, she was fair, please don't criticise or call me a racist, you see, my mother is fair and i love her so much, so i think that's why i love girls that are fair like she is. By the way, i'm dark but not so dark shaa.

She seemed to have recognized me on the spot, as she walked up to me, i was astonished, i believed God had forgiven me and had rewarded me for Chinaza's betrayal. We had a wonderful time in there and to crown it all, she paid for our meals. You needed to see my reaction. I knew instantly that i had hit a goldmine. She had invited me to her house the following week and i was more than too happy to go.

They lived in an exotic story building. Judging by what i saw, her father was rich and the whole environment reeked of it. We had sat in their parlor as she showed me an album of their family pictures. She wore a hot mini skirt and a white singlet with no bra on and this exposed her fair robust breast to an extent. She sat on my legs as we watched the pictures, the atmosphere was so romantic that my Prick couldn't help but stand at an attention. I couldn't wait to finish the damn album and fling her upstairs. Then we heard a car come in. I had expected her to freak out, i mean, her parents are back and she's not supposed to be seen with a guy at her age. She just got up and strolled to the door, i watched her ass as she moved and i was tempted to run after her and grab her from the back.

She came in first chatting away with her father who was behind her. Then her father came in full military uniform.

The uniform was the least of my problems. I was supposed to Stand up and greet him naa, afterall i was in his house but for where, any wrong move i made would reveal my already oversized prick. I was sweating internally and externally as her father observed me over his glasses as one would observe a fault in his appliance. I crossed my left leg over my right leg and then the other way round again all in a frantic effort to hide my attention.

"Good afternoon sir" i managed to say while still seated with the album over my laps
"Good afternoon, how are you ".
"Fine sir"
Then Precious introduced me as her friend. The man was cool with it so i relaxed. We all sat in the parlor as Precious continued showing me the pictures, i made sure i stayed At least 2 feet from her and peeked at the pictures, to avoid stories that touch...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hahaha this guy sef no go kill person

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
This update no plenty nah
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Yemike(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2016
he should not complain about chinaza he probably got what he deserved. Please update soon.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by joshuamoses101(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2016
It wasnt naza's beterayal but urs

u betrayed her luv man e no easy to see pesin wen luv u like dat o

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2016
I nor dey fear army man o,na the uniform i dey respect.. Lol. Mr player, if you break dis army pikin heart ehn, guardroom go be ur lodge plus better drilling..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2016
If u dare make dis girl feel bad in anyway u are goner thanks to her dad
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hatchetman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
guy jus close dis thread make we know say u no do again.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Perfectionist11: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2016
hatchetman:
guy jus close dis thread make we know say u no do again.

That's harsh..the guy is writing two stories simultaneously..his last upd8 was 3 days ago not 3 months ago..it ain't that easy.

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hatchetman(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Perfectionist11:

That's harsh..the guy is writing two stories simultaneously..his last upd8 was 3 days ago not 3 months ago..it ain't that easy.
sory 4 being harsh sha.but he shuld at least show signs na..pple are askin watsup. he shuld have atleast tel us wats goin on so we wil knw na

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hatchetman(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Perfectionist11:

its jus dat he should jus at times ansa d complains so we wil knw he is stil here..didnt mean 2 b harsh

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2016
hatchetman:
its jus dat he should jus at times ansa d complains so we wil knw he is stil here..didnt mean 2 b harsh

Bro no vex. Its just that i have been busy plus i'm also writing stuffs for the other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3489940/tochis-dilemma/1

Thanks for following

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Perfectionist11:

Thanks bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.