Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (492143 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
HABEEBHBA:
Boss, when will the next update be now

Soon sir. This night definitely. Its coming

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by billynoni(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chipappii:

Soon sir. This night definitely. Its coming
the night remain 1min and nothing yet......

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 1:29am On Dec 16, 2016
billynoni:
the night remain 1min and nothing yet......

Sorry, i was busy here

https://www.nairaland.com/3513730/adaobi-story-love-romance-adventure

Check it out incase yoy haven't...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2016
So school had resume and we were all back. Chinaza was once more happy with me, not just for the sex but because i was trying hard to live up to her expectations. I could at least try and be a good boyfriend to her for some days, it wouldn't kill me, would it? Of course not, after all i lived the first 15 years of my life without sex and i didn't die.
She had gone back to my lodge with me before going back to school. She just wanted to secure her territory. I had introduced her to my lodge mates as my wife to be, an introduction that endeared me to her the more. I didn't like that introduction because it was going to ruin my chances with the girls in my lodge especially the new ones but a man's got to do what he's got to do to keep his woman.
So a sister to one of our female lodge mates just got admitted and had come to live with her sister. Damn was she gorgeous, she was my spec, all pros and no cons.
I was a smart guy, everly, but I never knew Naza was smarter. Of all the girls in the lodge, she decided it was the new one that she wanted as her friend. As in, they got so tight that naza would have invited her for a 3some if she wasn't a jealous girl. I was even getting scared she was turning into a lesbian when the whole idea of her sweetness to the girl hit me. She probably knew i may go after her in future and wanted to reduce the chances of the girl falling to my advance. I mean, besties don't sell each other out right? Well i'm a risk taker and would definitely want to find that out.

"Naza, are you away you are older than this girl you are going everywhere with?" i asked her one night as we lay on the bed.
"And so? "
" Its just that i expected you to roll with bigger girls that are your mates and level, not a year one student naa"
"Chinecherem come, you talk too much after sex these days, that i'm friends with her, how is that your business? " she said
" It is my business o, when my guys see you rolling with her, they will think both of you are age mates and then will come and be thinking that i'm dating an underage girl "
" Hahahaha, but you dated my school daughter naa" she laughed. I was like which kind wahala be this.
"And so? You now want to come from ansu and have a school daughter in unizik?"
"So what do you want this night, should i leave you here and go and join her in her room?" she asked.
"No sorry, i won't talk again "
And that ended our argument, she was capable of the impossible. I didn't want to miss my midnight and midmorning sex.

Naza stayed for a week plus before finally going back. I had seen her off along with her new friend to the park. She hugged her more than she hugged me, all this girly nonsense but she kissed me though.

"Naza won't you hand me over to her so she can take care of me now that you are going" i asked her feigning seriousness and the girl laughed. Only her laughed.
"Hand you over for what, take care of gini? " she asked
" You know naa, cooking and so on " i said smiling.
" So when she was not here, you were starving abi?" she asked.
"Naza come and be going, you will miss your bus"
And so she left. To be honest, i was going to miss her. She was top on my food chain.

"Shape let's go home" i called to my companion.
"What did you call me? " She asked me
" Shape, you see, back home, a lot of people call me Ocha as in fair guy because i'm fair so since i haven't gotten your name, i had to refer to you with a feature in your body and i think shape is perfect " i explained and she laughed.
" So can i hold you" i asked her as we moved.
"no" she was blunt and sharp with the answer.
"I'm sorry for asking, i don't usually ask, i just go ahead and do it" i said and smiled
"Please don't hold " she said. I ignored her and tried grabbing her waist, she ran and i went after her, caught up with her and put my hand around her waist. She didn't complain, she just smiled and put her own hands around mine and the Lord was good.
Keke napep's were cheaper but we took a bike, one bike to be precise, i needed a kind of closure. I would have stayed in the middle and she at the back so she can give me a good dose of those boobs but it wasn't a coded thing to do, so i had to stay at her back. Her booty just rubbed on me as the bike galloped and my prick was just rising anyhow like yeast. I don't know if she felt it or not, but if she did, good for her because i assume she would be feeling it in full soon for the rest of her life in that lodge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Another update in the morning.

Meanwhile check this out if you haven't

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 1:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Wats up with u nd sleeping with Naza friends? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Perfectionist11: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice 1...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by kingin55(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Observing....nah pussy go kill u

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Chipappii:
Another update in the morning.

Meanwhile check this out if you haven't

bahd gang. Guy, you have spoil to the core! Please update morrrrrrre. Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
wait o, where is naza going? thought the both of u were in the same school?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kentura:
wait o, where is naza going?
thought the both of u were in the same school?

Na bro, shes in a different school, she only visits
Mimienudles:
bahd gang. Guy, you have spoil to the core! Please update morrrrrrre. Weldone

Thank you cheesy grin

2 Likes

Perfectionist11:
Nice 1...

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
kingin55:
Observing....nah pussy go kill u

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
gtin:
Wats up with u nd sleeping with Naza friends? undecided
cry cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
I had intended to take over the relationship between My bae and the new girl. Almost every guy in our lodge was eyeing her. Chinaza had set the precedent and so i became the first guy in line and tagging closely behind me was my right hand man, James. Nobody wanted to find out her name anymore, they all liked the name i gave her, shape, and it stuck to her. The race for shape was real.
Like i said, Naza had made everything a little simple for me, i didn't need to stand in line with other contestants, i might as well have given her out to whomever i wanted if i wasn't eyeing her too.
James was up on his feet, tagging alongside her anytime he sees her. I wasn't jealous abi i wasn't so jealous, in the end she always came around. I was her favorite guy at the moment.

"Guy see, everything wey dy happen for this lodge, i like am well well, the only thing wey dy provoke, the only thing wey i nor like na the way you dy try colonize Shape, i no like am at all" i said as we were all outside one day and everybody laughed. It was more of a challenge to James, he was trying to prove to me that he could beat me to having her, me, i didn't send, it was all about the honeypot to me. Anybody could have her, i no send, as far as i still got my share.
So on a Saturday like this, James busted into my room like a car in Grand theft auto and ran straight to my wardrobe
"Guy o gini, kilode? " i asked him
" Nothing, Chiboy shey you buy new jeans? " he asked
"And so?"
"i wan use am go out tomorrow" he said as he pulled out my tinted new Blue skinny jeans from my wardrobe.
"No, you no fit use am" i said
"I no dy ask you, i'm just telling you " he said
" Where you dy go sef, this one you no invite me" i asked him
"I wan go flex one girl like that "
" Which girl naa"
"E no concern you" he said and left, i shrugged and continued with my phone. If he doesn't tell me about the girl today, he will tell me tomorrow.

Later in the day, Shape came in to my room as I was watching film, it was the first time i was seeing her that day.
"Shapy baby " i called her as she came in and she smiled. She sat on the bed and i gave her a detailed hug.
"Baby wassup naa" i asked looking at every part of her body but her face.
"Am good o, stop searching me with your eyes naa" she said smiling.
"Is it possible?, its only a gay man that will see you and not stare" i said still checking her out.
"But naza get am naa, she may even be Sexier"
"Naza is a queen but you shape, you are chilli abi kilishi, too hot"
"Stop whining me joor"
"Why i go whine you? Abeg wetin you bring for me abi make i unpackage you? " i asked and she laughed
" Nothing joor, i just need you to accompany me somewhere tomorrow, i hope you will be chanced. "
" Why not, even if na hell fire, i go follow you go, just that i would be at the gate while you enter inside"
She laughed and hit me on my hand.
"But where are we going?" i asked
"James wants to take me out, i want you to come along" she said and i laughed. So that was where James wanted to go, i thought in my mind. I wasn't going to miss it for anything.
"Sure, i go come" i said

So the next day , i swear i must have gotten ready before they even remembered they had a date. I was in my room waiting, there was no need eating that day, i decided i was going to have my breakfast, lunch and if possible, dinner too there. Around 2pm, Shape came into my room looking like a model.
"Let's go, he's waiting outside " she said and i got up, locked my room and followed her outside. The expression on James face when he saw the two of us was to die for. I stifled the laughter that was trying to jump out of my mouth as i looked at him.

"So are we taking a bike?" i said as we got to where he was. He didn't answer, he was just observing me from head to toe and biting his lips. But me, i no send.

After waiting for sometime, a bike pulled up.
"Guy, make me and Shape enter this one, just stop another one and start coming " i said smiling. James didn't even talk, he took her by the hand and they entered the bike.
"Meet us at Marble arch hotels" he said to me as they drove off. I shrugged and stopped a keke that pulled up. No dulling..

I entered the hotel and soon located their table. James was smiling and shape was laughing. I approached them and the smile on James face froze and Shape's Laughter turned into a lovely smile. Their table was empty, they said they were waiting for me before they would order. We soon placed our order, James did the ordering himself, he didn't want stories. He tried though. At least i achieved my aim of eating 3 square meals at a sitting which was courtesy of James being drunk and making orders anyhow. Shape too got drunk and was all over me but i played it lowkey before james would decide that i should pay for her since it looked like i was the one who took her out.
We rounded up by 7 pm and chattered a keke back home, James staggered into his room, Shape into hers and me into mine. I managed to get out of my clothes and flung them into space, i crashed on my bed and closed my eyes. I opened them again as shape walked in, her sister had gone to visit her boyfriend and would be sleeping over, she fell on me and we kissed, i frisked her whole body as she practically licked me all over my face and neck. She bit the tip of my chest and gradually down to my bellybutton and then my Prick, i moaned as she put her teeth on the tip.

"wait let me urinate, I'll be back" i said and rushed into the toilet . I was really drunk as I pissed around everywhere except the toilet seater. I staggered back to the room and found Her already asleep on the bed. I hissed and fell beside her.

I woke up on the floor the next morning and found Shape sleeping peacefully on the bed.....

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by kingin55(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
U don miss.......

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chipappii:

Na bro, shes in a different school, she only visits

Aiii, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by joshuamoses101(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oboy u no dey lock ur door?nd besides wat happned to precious u called it off or wah?

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Leiykong(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
I love this story mehn... Chipappii u d best

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Leiykong:
I love this story mehn... Chipappii u d best

Thanks boss cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by YINKS89(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
naza jazz dey work like kilode.... dnt try it man hav u heared abt magun(thunderbolt) u go jus dey drink water hehehehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chipappii:

Thanks boss cool
just keep it coming please
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chipappii:

Thanks boss cool
just keep it coming please.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by billynoni(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Chipappii:

Thanks boss cool
Oga Chipappii......................shape abi? Naza is watching you,just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by billynoni(m): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Mimienudles:
just keep it coming please.
I just DM you. Sorry boss chipappii for derailing.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by xaviercasmir(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Ride on bro.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
bluejean:
Dude u r doing gr8. I love d command of English n d prowess z oozing of yr write-ups. The twists n turns r awesome as well.

Beey, u r 1 fierce lady. U n chipappii kept m here.

Those who kept antagonizing her, yr comments couldnt make m reply until i finished d story.(dt was how much I enjoyed d story)

Free101 I sight u. U r doing gr8. I love d calm u always introduced

LOL, it's called self- defense
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Beey:
LOL, it's called self- defense
Where have u been? Hv missed u nd ur wahala
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2016
gtin:

Where have u been? Hv missed u nd ur wahala
Hehe, been very busy.Decided to put down all wahala as the close of the year draws near grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Beey:
Hehe, been very busy.Decided to put down all wahala as the close of the year draws near grin

Good for you!
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Kentura:

Good for you!
LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.