Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy (17324 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by NaijaFutbol: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Very good development

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by officialgflames: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
APC team B.The way the north and buhari deceive this governors na the way wey be say u go put sugar for water make u take lure pigeon wey no be ur own turn ur own by force.The way oyo gov dey lowkey ehn na frustration cuz am.dis meeting na just how una wan take leave APC shikena
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by samsam2019: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
We all know they are meeting on how to deal with this weyrey man called buhari

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Yoruba politics and ashewoes are like Zuma.jpg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Sheriff19: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Good Move. Please no Party Sentiment or issues should discussed. Strictly Business (basically Agriculture and transportation Infrastructure) to start with.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Rajiolaade: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2016
A broom in bunch is tedious to break. TB Joshua should please prophecy on the outcome of this meeting . so as to pray for its reverse if it will not be favourable to yoruba race.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Sola15(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Karismatik:
On Economy or on Political realignment? We are watching.
Avin same tot wit u
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=FSBoperator post=51225074]These rascals that nearly crashed the banking sector with their parasitic bank loans?

:-- we also need to consider gullible banks who prefer granting "Shyllock Loans" to corrupt politicians as well.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by TheFreeOne: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Meeting as if they know what they are doing. Can SW stand on their feet without Niger Delta oil? If you can, agree to separation nah like SE and SS are clamoring for. Always wanting to attache by force. Can't you strand on your own afonjas? All they are known for since 1960 is causing trouble and chaos in this country, voted in an old man into office who has destroyed this country to penury. Even the little dignity we enjoyed under Jonathan despite being a poor country, he has taken that away from us. What is there to live for in this country? SMH!

For ya mind now you don make sense abi with your yeye tribal slur?
Aren't you aware ondo state have crude oil or are you from mars?

We are talking about economic integration/infrastructural development e.t.c and the 'ND' should borrow a leaf from it but if you've got no tangible thing to contribute but vituperation then just shut up.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Eddiecute86(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2016
I actually thought Edo is part of south west. So Edo is under SS cause am sure they are not SE and no where near the North.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by kennydotkom(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Where is Kwara state. They are missing from being a yoruba state. What is the faith of prominent yoruba elder state men frm kwara state. E. g. Bishop Oyedepo. Oga bello, pastor E A Adeboye rememeber they are from kwara state. ? Who is representing their interest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Intrepid01(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Is anybody seeing what I am seeing. APC Governors are meeting today in Kano but South West Governors are meeting to day in Ibadan. I can see the hand writing on the wall.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by MrMcJay(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Meeting as if they know what they are doing. Can SW stand on their feet without Niger Delta oil? If you can, agree to separation nah like SE and SS are clamoring for. Always wanting to attache by force. Can't you strand on your own afonjas? All they are known for since 1960 is causing trouble and chaos in this country, voted in an old man into office who has destroyed this country to enury. Even the little dignity we enjoyed under Jonathan despite being a poor citizens, he has taken that away from us. What is there to live for in this country? SMH!

Read the topic, read what you typed and then go and sit in a corner and think about your life.

16 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by orimsamsam(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:
Yoruba politics and ashewoes are like Zuma.jpg
baba why dis matter they pain u

9 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Intrepid01:
Is anybody seeing what I am seeing. APC Governors are meeting today in Kano but South West Governors are meeting to day in Ibadan. I can see the hand writing on the wall.

brilliant observation
they don't want to be in that meeting so they rather throw in a false meeting to shoe they were busy

Yorubas know they have being used and are being careful so they don't throw tinubu in jail or kill him

tinubu is really learning how to play chess rather than ludo he mastered to play.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
orimsamsam:
baba why dis matter they pain u

Yorubas must remain with Buhari and the north or else their own nah sorry.

This is just the Begining of your end.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by orimsamsam(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
kennydotkom:

Where is Kwara state. They are missing from being a yoruba state. What is the faith of prominent yoruba elder state men frm kwara state. E. g. Bishop Oyedepo. Oga bello, pastor E A Adeboye rememeber they are from kwara state. ? Who is representing their interest?
SW governors. Is Kwara in South west

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by zero8zero(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
MrMcJay:

Read the topic, read what you typed and then go and sit in a corner and think about your life.
,,, LOL,,,. He should think about how to hang himself.
Truth is mine*

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

brilliant observation
they don't want to be in that meeting so they rather throw in a false meeting to shoe they were busy

Yorubas know they have being used and are being careful so they don't throw tinubu in jail or kill him

tinubu is really learning how to play chess rather than ludo he mastered to play.

At the end of the day, their useless jaundiced newspapers will be their only front in tackling Buhari who will quickly throw many Afonja editors in jail and nothing go happen.

Their last resort will be their usual ojotarism where they will congregate and shout "we no go grees" in between sharing rice and dancing to fuji music from where Buruntai will be dispatched to give them a dose of his zaria massacre machinery.

Nothing but ridicule and enslavement will come out of these bunch of treacherous lizards.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by benzems(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Oblang(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

brilliant observation

Dey there dey observe. Eni wo iseju akan, yi o pe leti omi.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Yorubas must remain with Buhari and the north or else their own nah sorry.

This is just the Begining of your end.
go kill yourself bro.. Pained niqqa

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
yahmohy27:
May the creator help them through
Ase o
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by tripzalee(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
orimsamsam:
SW governors. Is Kwara in South west

kwara has being lost long ago through afonja
the Yorubas there will 've to resettle in the other states if the Yoruba nation has to be formed.

I pity the Yorubas
they are learning the hard way.

Nigeria is made up of southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria
all this se ss ne nc sw don't exist in the constitution

the sw must know we are one block in the south
the game they 've being playing for so long undermining the southern bloc has to stop
the recent happenings is giving them a brain reset
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2016
samyomz:
go kill yourself bro.. Pained niqqa

Isn't it funny at the same time foolish that in less than 18mths you vagabonds are now scheming to oust your self ordained messiah after all our previous warnings to you guys?

Did with not warn that Tinubu will be sidelined? Did we not warn that Buhari's change is nothing but a retrogression back to Fulani/Hausa hegenomy?

You will not go anywhere. You have signed yourselves off as slaves to Awusa and so shall it be.

Hated by all trusted by none.

That is an afonja for you.

Cowards
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by skywalker001(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Meeting as if they know what they are doing. Can SW stand on their feet without Niger Delta oil? If you can, agree to separation nah like SE and SS are clamoring for. Always wanting to attache by force. Can't you strand on your own afonjas? All they are known for since 1960 is causing trouble and chaos in this country, voted in an old man into office who has destroyed this country to penury. Even the little dignity we enjoyed under Jonathan despite being a poor citizens, he has taken that away from us. What is there to live for in this country? SMH!
if I say wetin dy ma mind mynd44 go dash me life ban... But... Chai I no go talk... I rebuke this spirit dat wan mak me chop ban...

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

kwara has being lost long ago through afonja
the Yorubas there will 've to resettle in the other states if the Yoruba nation has to be formed.

I pity the Yorubas
they are learning the hard way.

Nigeria is made up of southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria
all this se ss ne nc sw don't exist in the constitution

the sw must know we are one block in the south
the game they 've being playing for so long undermining the southern bloc has to stop
the recent happenings is giving them a brain reset

What useless southern bloc?

Is it now you are remembering that the south exists?

You will continue in your self ordained servitude to the Muslim north.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Oblang:

Dey there dey observe. Eni wo iseju akan, yi o pe leti omi.
what we saw from afar you all are seeing after the bus has left the bus stop
I pray tinubu survives this as all your leaders keep making the same mistakes

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2016
skywalker001:
if I say wetin dy ma mind mynd44 go dash me life ban... But... Chai I no go talk... I rebuke this spirit dat wan mak me chop ban...

You have nothing but insults.

So check yourself.

The SW has nothing whatsoever to leverage in any political standoff unlike the ND (oil) and SE(civil war)

So just shut your trap
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by engreo(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Meeting as if they know what they are doing. Can SW stand on their feet without Niger Delta oil? If you can, agree to separation nah like SE and SS are clamoring for. Always wanting to attache by force. Can't you strand on your own afonjas? All they are known for since 1960 is causing trouble and chaos in this country, voted in an old man into office who has destroyed this country to penury. Even the little dignity we enjoyed under Jonathan despite being a poor citizens, he has taken that away from us. What is there to live for in this country? SMH!
osu from baby factory region, why are u crying?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari / Vincent Okokoje, APC Ward Chairman Slump, Dies In Delta After Attending Meeting / Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.