Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy (17323 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

And miss out on a golden opportunity to ridicule your cowardly leaders who have to mask the agenda of their meeting?

I lol'd hard!
kk when you're satisfied you'll sha stop.. .you sha can't ridicule forever.. Abi you wanna spend the rest of your life ridiculing when your mates are doing something productive with their lives?

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
samyomz:
kk when you're satisfied you'll sha stop.. .you sha can't ridicule forever.. Abi you wanna spend the rest of your life ridiculing when your mates are doing something productive with their lives?

Lol.

I will create time to remind you Afonjas of your stupidity.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
samyomz:
His wife is the breadwinner lol ...so he's got enough time

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by kumbalo(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Meeting as if they know what they are doing. Can SW stand on their feet without Niger Delta oil? If you can, agree to separation nah like SE and SS are clamoring for. Always wanting to attache by force. Can't you stand on your own afonjas? All they are known for since 1960 is causing trouble and chaos in this country, voted in an old man into office who has destroyed this country to penury. Even the little dignity we enjoyed under Jonathan despite being poor citizens, he has taken that away from us. What is there to live for in this country? SMH!

May God heal you of your bitterness caused by Frustration. Your case is beyond redemption. Fast and Pray

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
His wife is the breadwinner lol ...so he's got enough time

My wife is professionally engaged just as I am.

And the difference between me and you is that I give orders and not take them in my place of work.

So I get time for una.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
kumbalo:

May God heal you of your bitterness caused by Frustration. Your case is beyond redemption. Fast and Pray

Afonjas have turned prayer warriors

Una no get one single game plan

This meeting is meant to convince Tinubu to shelve leaving the apc as he has nothing up his sleeves.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by NewNigeriaMind: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
This discussions should be followed by an action plan.

I am particularly happy with the governor of Lagos for joining the odua group.

The Lagos Ibadan express, the completion of that road is key to the integration we are talking about. If possible, add a fast train. Buhari appears to be willing to grant anything the region request for and the SW should take this opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

My wife is professionally engaged just as I am.

And the difference between me and you is that I give orders and not take them in my place of work.

So I get time for una.

Na ....a mentally sound and responsible man would know better than going about trolling unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by TVTKOKO(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:
Odua investments should be well discussed, lagos and Ondo oil wells should be articulated, Igbokoda and Ikorodu ports should be developed into international standard. Ilesa Gold should be licenced to registered miners, Adire factories in Abeokuta should be reimbursted with fresh capital, cocoa plantations in Ondo, Ekiti and Osun should be revamp. Granite industries should be improved upon, Start tapping Bitumen in Ondo state. Forest reserves in Ondo, Ekiti states should be well taxed for lumbering activities. Olokola Projects should be regionalized. Fishery depts should utilize the coastal zonel from Ondo state through Ogun waterside to lagos state for commercial fishing. Erijiyan rice production should be scaled up. Rubber plantations in Ijebu axis of Ogun state should be re-afforested with new seedlings. Kolanut production should be encouraged right from Ijare to Ode Omu, plantain cultivation should be re-sockered from Idanre to Eyenkorin. Above all re-introduce farmers co-operative multipurpose societies across the region. Restore PRODUCE BOARD to package cash crops as finished goods for international market...Thanks.
jeeeeeezzzzz!! I feel like hugging you for this!

Those that will cry, let them cry tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by NewNigeriaMind: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2016
I wish they consult more when having these meetings. Visited Ibadan last week after a long period and the improvement is gigantic. It is a shame the fg has repeated abandoned the Lagos Ibadan road project until of recent. To really open up the SW ,there are roads that should be world class. Obj being a Yoruba did nothing about it and I am glad it is being done now.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
Na ....a mentally sound and responsible man would know better than going about trolling unnecessarily.

Lol.

Tell that to your fellow Afonjas giving themselves headache over ND and Biafra seccesionists.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Olabestonic001(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Do I sound pained?
I am gleefully rubbing salt into your self inflicted wounds

You're a bitter dummy jooooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=FSBoperator post=51227756]

And I reminded you that yoruba oil belongs to awusa.

Dangote is building his refinery in Lagos because he knows a Nigeria breakup is inevitable with SS/SE checking out.

You will be on the receiving end of the injustice you supported against the Niger Delta.

Slaves ::-- You are free to name call, insult, cast aspersions and label people any nomenclature of your choice. The truth is that i am uncursable, free from hatred and do not belong to the generations that are destined for pardition. Have a pleasant day.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by NewNigeriaMind: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Finally I hope the blue print for the DAWN agenda is finalise and these states Lagos,Oyo and Ogun commence implementation.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Lol.

Tell that to your fellow Afonjas giving themselves headache over ND and Biafra seccesionists.
lol the truth is Afonja don't care about u people, we are not responsible for y'all.... you people should get it right first, today referendum, tomorrow Atiku ....so.bros ..u better clean the house and do your house chores before your wife arrives from work lol

7 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:

Tell your cowardly leaders to stop hiding under one phantom Economic summit.

We all know they are just convening this meeting to appeal to Tinubu not to pull out of the APC for his own good.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
lol the truth is Afonja don't care about u people, we are not responsible for y'all.... you people should get it right first, today referendum, tomorrow Atiku ....so.bros ..u better clean the house and do your house chores before your wife arrives from work lol

Just as I expect you guys to stick to buhari for life.

grin grin
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

grin grin
As you stuck at the moment with your house chores and trolling.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2016
TVTKOKO:
jeeeeeezzzzz!! I feel like hugging you for this!

Those that will cry, let them cry tongue tongue tongue
::-- Thanks my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Oblang(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

what we saw from afar
you all are seeing after the bus has left the bus stop

I pray tinubu survives this
as all your leaders keep making the same mistakes

Keep deluding urself...

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
As you stuck at the moment with your house chores and trolling.

At least it's night time in Japan.

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by TVTKOKO(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

grin grin
NewNigeriaMind:
This discussions should be followed by an action plan.

I am particularly happy with the governor of Lagos for joining the odua group.

The Lagos Ibadan express, the completion of that road is key to the integration we are talking about. If possible, add a fast train. Buhari appears to be willing to grant anything the region request for and the SW should take this opportunity.
lol.. Some peeps can't bear the pain of the idea of the yorubas coming together for development,, especially with Lagos involved.they keep crying from morning to night
But wat dey dont know is dat,, the South West region is far gone

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2016
TVTKOKO:
lol.. Some peeps can't bear the pain of the idea of the yorubas coming together for development,, especially with Lagos involved.they keep crying from morning to night
But wat dey dont know is dat,, the South West region is far gone

Nonsense.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

At least it's night time in Japan.

For that mama chinyere beer parlour around your street abi ...lmao u no even get light self..Na Japan u dey carry charger upandan

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
For that mama chinyere beer parlour around your street abi

Nah mama rufu dirty paraga joint I go dey?
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Oblang:

Keep deluding urself...
keep consoling yourself you guys 've lost out
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Meeting as if they know what they are doing. Can SW stand on their feet without Niger Delta oil? If you can, agree to separation nah like SE and SS are clamoring for. Always wanting to attache by force. Can't you stand on your own afonjas? All they are known for since 1960 is causing trouble and chaos in this country, voted in an old man into office who has destroyed this country to penury. Even the little dignity we enjoyed under Jonathan despite being poor citizens, he has taken that away from us. What is there to live for in this country? SMH!

You must be a product of UNN. When your likes are forced to speak/write in sound english and without recourse to your base pidgin, you are easily found out. You also must display a low reasoning faculty.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:

Dnt mind dem bro!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
homopoliticus:
Another medium for d idiots to share Tax Payers money

Better than a bunch of hundreds of well-trained military men and so-called professors who stupidly took millions of expendable souls into an avoidable suicide mission from 1967 - 1970.
Paid taxes are meant to be redistributed for the good of the society. The tax-payers are also bouyant enough not to complain.
Idle hands provide easy tools for the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
A nightmare for enemies of Yoruba progress.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
PenSniper:
A nightmare for enemies of Yoruba progress.

Yoruba and progress are not compatible.

This is the greatest oxymoron ever second to "military intelligence "
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Karismatik:
On Economy or on Political realignment?
We are watching.

The same way naive people watch to see when the crab goes to sleep.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid / PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC / President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.