Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy (17322 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Omonigeriarere: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
[s]
TheFreeOne:

Regional economic integration is imperative considering the state of our economy coupled with dwindling oil fortunes.

And is there any crime in political realignment ? Or haven't recent events shown the southwest needs to put its house in order for a common front?

I hope these governors / Yoruba leaders will take cohesive selfless decisions for the good of our people and not for their own selfishness.
[/s]

Lamentation!
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Lilimax(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
noble2faith:
Afonjas and Igbos/yam-leggies re very hypocritical. Funnily enough the rate @ which dis two tribes get married 2 each oda cannot b compared 2 d way each tribe get maRried to oda tribes or d way oda tribes get married to each oda yet we vent anger here on social media as if we re mortal enemies. angry
Don't attach importance to most things you read online smiley
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Thank you sir.

Everything in your list and many more you did not list were catalogued into tiered prorammes for development and roll out. Most of them are recovery programmes while others are in discovery mode. Partnership with Agbekoya is key for land produce and marketing. I agree with you they need to revive cooperatives.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by willibounce1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

being stupid is in the DNA of afonjas

So I understand your plight

all will be well soon enough if you can shit in the plate you use to eat amala and eat it ok

I am proudly urohobo
So beyond ore there are other tribes
let me educate an afonja

You are still an endangered specie... flattiino.. why you so ashamed of your tribe... I understand..it's hard being a flattino

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by TheFreeOne: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

sorry losers
your tribe has being used
the meeting isn't for any economic integration
stop trying to be half smart
you are gone

Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Lamentation!

You guys should get a life and stop spamming the thread with your tribal vitriol.

When you ought to think/plan to uplift your region instead you keep blaming others for your woes.

Awon omo alai leko afofun gbemu.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Cleanman(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Any idea to improve the economy situation of the country is welcomed.....In other news,see how you can make over 3 million naira online investing just #6000 on this new and easy program. You get paid directly to your bank account.

Read my signature below for more information.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
WomanOfRace:

haba where? what happened?
You opened a thread earlier asking why Yorubas seems to be insulting the Igbos on nl,this thread is a prove.The topic has nothing to do with people of SE but you can see how they started there name calling and brouhaha,lol.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by WomanOfRace(f): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
You opened a thread earlier asking why Yorubas seems to be insulting the Igbos on nl,this thread is a prove.The topic has nothing to do with people of SE but you can see how they started there name calling and brouhaha,lol.

I noticed it all but the fire came from both sides.

Truth be told, one Nigeria shouldn't have happened. A terrible mistake, because i do not see this ending anytime soon. The hatred , envy will always be there.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Olabestonic001(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
WomanOfRace:

haba where? what happened?

Does this thread removed the lids from your eyes dear?
So, who is more hating? Yoruba's or Igbo's?
FYI: This meeting has nothing to do with other ethnic nationality, directly or indirectly.
Kindly be sincere for once in life on this.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Everything in your list and many more you did not list were catalogued into tiered prorammes for development and roll out. Most of them are recovery programmes while others are in discovery mode. Partnership with Agbekoya is key for land produce and marketing. I agree with you they need to revive cooperatives.

::- I appreciate you sir. We still have hope despite the challenges. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
omowolewa:
Its necessary, if the owner of the house isn't careful, robbers would have a filled day.

...'field' day. Nice try. grin
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by noble2faith(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lilimax:

Thks pwetty kiss
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by omowolewa: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't mind me. See your teeth!
aluk:

...'field' day. Nice try. grin
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
GreyLaw:

Hey, bringing UNN into this, is a bait I tried so hard to ignore but couldn't. You do understand that the afore-mentioned school has produced a lot of great people, right? The Chimamandas, etc., of our nation graduated from there.

On a different note, good spoken or written English is not an index for measuring people's intelligence; there are many village people who are as wise as daylight.

I graduated from UNN and, trust me, if you hear a lot of us speak, or read our writings, you won't just label us all as dunces.

Debate, argue, insult each other; but when you extend your blanket to insult all the intellectuals who graduated from a reputable institution, you err.

This is my humble submission.

I like you and impressed by your submission.
UNN is an institution i respect, admire. and proud of. A cousin of mine graduated from there as a medical doctor and am proud to say he is one of the shining lights of that great institution.
Actually my post was a bait for the sucker.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by chimerase2: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lilimax:
Ok nah! Make una revamp the economy o embarassed
We know wan hear say una don form a new party
Una shout CHANGE, we've gotten CHANGE and everything have CHANGED, so no complain embarassed
cry cry
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:

What an asinine post. Hocus pocus...product of Awolowo free education!

Not surprised since you are incompatible with originality. A parrot.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Annie939(f): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
nice move but bubu and Dss will soon come after you guys if this meeting prove otherwise
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by GreyLaw(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
PenSniper:

I like you and impressed by your submission.
UNN is an institution i respect, admire. and proud of. A cousin of mine graduated from there as a medical doctor and am proud to say he is one of the shining lights of that great institution.
Actually my post was a bait for the sucker.

Okay. Thanks for your calm reply.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by obaaderemi: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

who gives a fvck
[img]http://i./10GfdLKc7Ypyus.gif[/img]
You do.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by obaaderemi: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You guys should get a life and stop spamming the thread with your tribal vitriol.

When you ought to think/plan to uplift your region instead you keep blaming others for your woes.

Awon omo alai leko afofun gbemu.
Why should they develop their regions,when lagos and ibadan are there to run to.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
GreyLaw:

U A W.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
GreyLaw:

You are welcome.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Krosslife(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is long overdue.

South West has all it takes to develop economically with her naturally abundant human and mineral resources.

Ride on joor.

Kudos to the Republic of Odudua

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Kagawa10: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Yoruba you can do nothing!

Why can't the Yorubas come out and declare the true intentions of their meeting instead of using one fake economic summit as a guise? This shows how cowardly your leaders are.

And what I know from yoruba history of treachery, in this same meeting, many Afonjas will take the outcome to buhari to betray their own people.

This is just a dance of shame and we are loving it

Lmao!

Ojukwu's betrayal of his Osu people na hin worst past, let alone the beautiful bride, Zik!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by kettle84(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lilimax:
Igbo men mostly prefer igbo women.I am igbo ,I prefer our women for the following. neatness, hardworking, mostly Fair complexioned,beautiful, family oriented and loving forever.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by kettle84(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
obaaderemi:
Why should they develop their regions,when lagos and ibadan are there to run to.
come to PH and Enugu and owerri and see plenty Yoruba
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
kettle84:

Doing kabukabu like in Abuja
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Kagawa10: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
kettle84:

Port harcourt is ibo land? Land grabbers, hian!

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Kagawa10: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
kettle84:
Igbo men mostly prefer igbo women. I am igbo ,I prefer our women for the following. neatness, hardworking, mostly Fair complexioned,beautiful, family oriented and loving forever.

Like Peter Okoye?

Lmao! Neatness when the whole SE region is one dump filled place with people who hardly practised environmental! No wonder this dirty things want to turn Lagos to their dirty Aba!

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Lilimax(f): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
kettle84:
Igbo men mostly prefer igbo women.I am igbo ,I prefer our women for the following. neatness, hardworking, mostly Fair complexioned,beautiful, family oriented and loving forever.
True! But we still have some women in other tribes having these qualities you listed? How about that wink Marriage should be beyond tribe but rather borne out of real LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by KelleneOkonkwo: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

sorry losers
you are gone

See this frustrated man, I am looking your pics and laughing hard. Poverty is making you run mad. lmao
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by chibuzorAbia: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

sorry losers
you are gone

See poverty all over this mugu? No be Yoruba land you dey? You go fit survive for your father land so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose / "IGP Orders Restriction Of Vehicular Movement On Saturday" - Radio Nigeria / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.