Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

My campaign thread - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My campaign thread (11302 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Went Completly Nak8d To Campaign For Cameroon’s President / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Airforce1 Be My Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzMayDee:
Shamstiel/Hadez......

Have you no shame that you can't own up to Your real self?.!

After impersonating a white model on your shamstiel account along with the lie of owning lots of cash now you are here with the Hadez account.

Of course impersonating again this time God knows who!!

The peagant isn't for feathered brain nitwits who can compose sentences without a silly error!

It ain't for hypocritical imps who lives on nothing but controversies...

Plus it ain't for scumbags who aren't fit enough to own up their lives... It isn't for fake ass scoundrels either!

Sadly the summary of your pathetic life is what I wrote up there! undecided

Quit making a fool of yourself and face your real life! Its fading away!!

He is a miserable imp.The reality of live has rejected him.He turns Nairaland to a place of solace since his senile parents neglected their parental functions.

Hadez!..You are a wretched hopeless golliwog!

Come face your nemesis

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'll have a seat, please.
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lucaz:

He is a miserable imp.The reality of live has rejected him.He turns Nairaland to a place of solace since his senile parents neglected their parental functions.

Hadez!..You are a wretched hopeless golliwog!

Come face your nemesis

He wouldn't dare !! He will ignore this the way community's votes were ignored in USA' elections ....

The dimwit wouldn't want to be e- flogged and disgraced after countless times here!!

He is a fake ass douchebag with a face only a mother could love!

Dumbstard is lucky I don't have his charcoal oil dripping face anymore!!
Re: My campaign thread by buffalowings: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
CaraJewel:
Should i release it in ur mouth if i was?

Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lsofdk:

i know the reason behind thisgrin

But why waste time and energy, she's not fated for the 1st - 5th position
and the reason is?
Re: My campaign thread by CaraJewel(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=buffalowings post=51241943][/quote]Get ready to DIE
Re: My campaign thread by Lsofdk(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
and the reason is?
you seek an answer you already know
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lsofdk:

you seek an answer you already know
if i knew the answer why waste my time asking you angry
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
[size=18pt]All my threads. Hit back to back grin

They think they are bullies without knowing my plans are working. kiss
[/size]

Mehn, you are shallow
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
vicfuntop:

Mehn, you are shallow

Same way your parents are
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Still doesn't change the fact that you sound shallow in your comments. Do you even read them. Obviously ur parents did a bad job training you.
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
vicfuntop:

Still doesn't change the fact that you sound shallow in your comments. Do you even read them. Obviously ur parents did a bad job training you.
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Hadez post=51245199]

Obviously yours died a long time ago [/quote

FYI throwing shots at my parents doesn't hurt me. You are still shallow
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
yea and thats who you're good to know you recognized how demented you're Vanquay

He's not Vanquay, don't....push...your...luck.
Re: My campaign thread by UrWorstNitemare: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mehn.. Waramai seeing ??

or izit d Codiene??
undecided

Hadez !!! ( ADE)

TIS BOY! U STILL NEVA GET SENSE ??

U

KIP TROLLING...

KIP LITTERING...

KIP BLASPHEMING..

LIKE UR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT !!

Try jobberman..com

and get something better to do...

# YouNeedHelp

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Hadez:

hello, hope you got enough customers last nyt??
Re: My campaign thread by Mobsync(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2016
dauntless15:
God wont judge them, you know why? Simple, because you're a beguiler and a bully as well, aint you the one calling a lady like you ugly? You've not seen anything, just wait till you see what i have in store for you, I'm gonna be ontop of the bully list, miss nairaland buhahahahahaha you won't even see fifth position, you make more than 50k a week, with what? Your pvssy? Or your heartbreaking grammer, which proves you stopped at elementary school, don't make me angry this morning

I have noticed that Hadez girl before now. She seems to be arrogant, rude and proud. Definitely one of those girls that think they're too pretty to respect others.
Re: My campaign thread by Mobsync(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2016
dauntless15:
God wont judge them, you know why? Simple, because you're a beguiler and a bully as well, aint you the one calling a lady like you ugly? You've not seen anything, just wait till you see what i have in store for you, I'm gonna be ontop of the bully list, miss nairaland buhahahahahaha you won't even see fifth position, you make more than 50k a week, with what? Your pvssy? Or your heartbreaking grammer, which proves you stopped at elementary school, don't make me angry this morning

I have noticed that Hadez girl before now. She seems to be arrogant, rude and proud. Definitely one of those girls that think they're too pretty to respect others.
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Mobsync:

peetty my ass you should have seen her pics before she became a bleached out arrogant ho
Re: My campaign thread by Poorboy: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Chepy1:
If you're good in English like you're pretending to be, then you should have used your brain which of course I Knw is not functioning to Knw dat 'nor' didn't fit into sentence and was a typo. 50k hustling Mr Tunde Hadez Anumanu
boss u don forget your man try on ur num
Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hadez:

Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hadez:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.