Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My campaign thread - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My campaign thread (11365 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Went Completly Nak8d To Campaign For Cameroon’s President / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Airforce1 Be My Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
If you want to quote me, make sure you have the following

Fine face
Real account
Sense
Make a comment with TUNDE so I can laugh grin

cheesy grin

Tunde, you dey smoke weed and your village people sef dey use your destiny fry akara join. It's a pity, poor boy!!! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

But you said I am a guy. Is that me on the do now? Are you having your period! It seems your brain is blurry shocked
ehn you're a guy behind that cheap stake in your dp, so wether i use she or he it doesn't matter, the fact remains that your still tunde mr composition
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
oooh,, i now understand ur game.. Trying to play the victim to swing sympathy, ain't ya..?? Well for the fact that it worked for others doesn't mean it will work for you... This is just the tip of the iceberg
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
ehn you're a guy behind that cheap stake in your dp, so wether i use she or he it doesn't matter, the fact remains that your still tunde mr composition

Eniola the chimp. Even the guys you are calling out to can't have sex with you or take a walk with you during day time cheesy
Yes I am a guy. Is your heavy flow reducing now? Dirty thing tongue
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2016
cashmoney02:

look at what your life has been reduced to.....

Ass-lickinq a qirl you are old enouqh to qive birth to....

I rebuke the uniqueness of your stupidity....!!

PS...I'm not Pro-Hadez.

how can i be asslicking someone i know offline? How did you even know my age, buhahahahahaha you bore me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Warhawk:
cheesy grin

[size=25pt]My Nigga!!! cool [/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Warhawk:
oooh,, i now understand ur game.. Trying to play the victim to swing sympathy, ain't ya..?? Well for the fact that it worked for others doesn't mean it will work for you... This is just the tip of the iceberg

Bullying me because I didn't reply your pm. Continue so by the time I show my credibility you will lose yours and you will be ashamed as I take up the crown grin
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
[size=18pt]All my threads. Hit back to back grin

They think they are bullies without knowing my plans are working. kiss
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

[size=25pt]My Nigga!!! cool [/size]
Thah guy no wan still learn
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Do you have the sense?

cheesy grin

No, I don't think so, ma'am. I already told the _fuckboy that him and common sense keeps repelling each other like the north and south pole of a magnet cheesy cheesy
Re: My campaign thread by cashmoney02: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
how can i be asslicking someone i know offline? How did you even know my age, buhahahahahaha you bore me

I wish I continue the 'bore' qame....

After your Mother's strenuous will-power to qet yhu educated.....You still couldn't conceal your senile ephebolity....

What a waste you are!...

Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Eniola the chimp. Even the guys you are calling out to can't have sex with you or take a walk with you during day time cheesy
the last time i did that you cried alot, i wouldn't wanna put you through that again, and from the way you talk about sex it seems alot of people has traveled down your septic tank, through the anus or the artificial pvssy, am beautiful than you, i dont need to keep telling you because like the wind it just blows away from your airhead, you can grab it, you're the only reason why I'd come for miss nairaland, I'll gift you the prize

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by firstking01(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
Do I care?
Ok
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Mr Tunde Hadez. Abeg enter streets go hustle, but in case d street no let u survive, den read ur book find job so that time no go pass u finish grin. As for NL context u no fit win from the look of things oh grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy grin

[size=20pt]Hadez, the Airforce1 wannabe cheesy cheesy [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by cashmoney02: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
the last time i did that you cried alot, i wouldn't wanna put you through that again, and from the way you talk about sex it seems alot of people has traveled down your septic tank, through the anus or the artificial pvssy, am beautiful than you, i dont need to keep telling you because like the wind it just blows away from your airhead, you can grab it, you're the only reason why I'd come for miss nairaland, I'll gift you the prize
"I am more beautiful than you"....not "am beautiful than you"....

Have fun
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
cashmoney02:

I wish I continue the 'bore' qame....

After your Mother's strenuous will-power to qet yhu educated.....You still couldn't conceal your senile ephebolity....

What a waste you are!...

seriously nigga do i know you? Because i dont and i don't want to, please fuq off, see this thing o
Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Bullying me because I didn't reply your pm. Continue so by the time I show my credibility you will lose yours and you will be ashamed as I take up the crown grin
lol.... Now you disfigured bleached-out rhesus monkey, Nairalanders will never vote for a guy in a competition meant for girls, with ur attention seeking threads which only serve to illustrate the pathetic nature of ur offline life, you must have a single digit IQ, you bore me you animalif you hadn't mentioned me, i would hv done what ur parents did to you, ignore you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
[size=18pt]All my threads. Hit back to back grin

They think they are bullies without knowing my plans are working. kiss
[/size]
This is how to identity correct mumu. Back to back like its putting 5kobo in ur pocket. Obolo

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2016
cashmoney02:

"I am more beautiful than you"....not "am beautiful than you"....

Have fun

" I'm beautiful than you", stop trying to be relevant, if you truly understand English you'd know that the "more" isn't really mandatory undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Draei: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
All i wanted was to have fun but with the heat and words of fury fired towards me within 5days I made my intention know, I am already thinking maybe I made a mistake intending to contest. Bullies are not even ready to let me be. :'
I get unnecessary mentions of hate and every of my comment is Because of miss nairaland I am sad sad

Bullies like
Presh.909
Warh.awk
Dharay9.9
God will judge them
Desist fr0m tagging me in your Juvenility. We all
kn0w a she-male ain't got the criteria it takes to
contest for the e-pageantry...#plz dude, buzz 0ff!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
Warhawk:
lol.... Now you disfigured bleached-out rhesus monkey, Nairalanders will never vote for a guy in a competition meant for girls, with ur attention seeking threads which only serve to illustrate the pathetic nature of ur offline life, you must have a single digit IQ, you bore me you animalif you hadn't mentioned me, i would hv done what ur parents did to you, ignore you
hahahahaha Warhawk nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by cashmoney02: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
seriously nigga do i know you? Because i dont and i don't want to, please fuq off, see this thing o

Ain't an enemy....

I detest bias.....let it be a fair qame!...You obviously was on Bliss' side.....

Even if you do know her....rather not interfere...

#Peace
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
" I'm beautiful than you", stop trying to be relevant, if you truly understand English you'd know that the "more" isn't really mandatory undecided
Moreover you will have added more if the person in question is even beautiful at all.
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
the last time i did that you cried alot, i wouldn't wanna put you through that again, and from the way you talk about sex it seems alot of people has traveled down your septic tank, through the anus or the artificial pvssy, [size=18pt]am beautiful than you[/size], i dont need to keep telling you because like the wind it just blows away from your airhead, you can grab it, you're the only reason why I'd come for miss nairaland, I'll gift you the prize

Olodo. Even if your face is horrible is your brain associated with the horror on the face? grin
Re: My campaign thread by Warhawk(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahahaha Warhawk nawao
i will give him the attention he desperately needs,, maybe he can _wank off to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Moreover you will have added more if the person in question is even beautiful at all.
grinthe girl there is innocent, tunde is behind this whole show of redundant cretinism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:

Always giving an excuse whenever her grammar is wrong. Olodo.
Your face is ugly, attitude is ugly even grammar is ugl-ee grin cheesy
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
If they are selling common sense for #5 she cannot have money to buy. smiley

cheesy grin

Poor boy, I guess he need that seûn 50k to purchase an original brain. Everything is now becoming more clearer now cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Draei:

Desist fr0m tagging me in your Juvenility. We all
kn0w a she-male ain't got the criteria it takes to
contest for the e-pageantry...#plz dude, buzz 0ff!

You are now scared because I showed your PMs dare you even went to use an alt. Have you been banned? Seems so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.