Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (48684 Views)

Young Man Shot Dead At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Tussle. Photo / Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) / Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Jacko1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigerian police Jesus

I always put them in my prayer point

That God protect me frm Nigerian police

Let them not see me and my ppl.... Dey r totally licensee killers
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by bobochem: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wen sum tribe in Nigeria said we live in a zoo n govern by a fool I tot dey are wrong;but dey also av 4gotten dey are part n parcel of d zoo kingdom.Frankly speaking Nigeria is a zoo where lawlessness abide n grow unbridle.Aw on earth cud police descend so low 2 get rid of life dey ought 2 protect- such a thing happen in a zoo.In a zoo non chalant attitude persist and nepotism is d other of d dey.To b candid Nigeria is a zoo,but sum tribe must stop segregating demselve 4rm d zoo kingdom.

1 Like

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by yuzedo: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Because of the bleeding, I had to go for medical examination to ascertain if it was life threatening. From Jalupon to Randle then transferred to LUTH emergency. I ended up sitting outside in the cold and mosquito from around 10:00pm till 8:00am the following morning. Though the doctors display passion with their job, it seems to be written all over their faces that they are choking of resources and they kept shouting there is no bed to attend to anyone.

The police brought a lady in the morning, her two legs chopped off with a cutlass after a container fell on her legs. It took up to 15 minutes to bring out a bed to lift her from the police vehicle. A doctor I spoke with said they had to go take a bed from the maternity ward. They could not attend to any of us that came on emergency all through the night. Until around 30 minutes later when I left, she was left on the bed. No drip, no first aid, no nothing. She kept begging, “please don’t let me die” They were asking who will pay for her and she kept telling them to take her phone from her bag and call her people, that they will pay. On Sunday, I read in the news the lady died.
Nna, f*ck this CUNTry, forreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Very lucky to ba alive. What a worthless set of officers. The funny thing is that there is no legal recourse unlike a civilized society. You are one lucky dude. The good man above is surely with you.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
africanusvu:
Smel lies.if u were shot at close range by police.u wil neva eva write dis story.also.afta shotin u at close range.u were terified and stil av mind to drive? and as u were driving.a boy on a bike kept folowing u askng u if u ar hurt.showing u d blood on ur shoulder.yet he was a mere boy riding a bike and u ar driving a car runing 4 ur life,at wat speed bros? bc police de yeye.u tink u can cook any story against dem? my guy go sit down
Shut the hell up!!! Sounding like an educated carcass. Have you ever heard the word survival instincts? The op can drive that car even if his blind at such condition. Uneducated animal.

4 Likes

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
agrovick:
If I have a gun loaded with 2 bullets and I'm in a room with a Nigerian Police Officer, Shekau and Saddam Hussein and I am allowed to kill two of the 3 people, I'm definitely wasting the 2 bullets on the Nigerian Police officer. Those guys are scums of the earth. undecided
hahahahayayayaya Lwkmdh You must really hate this mofos called npf....well in western world they ain't like npf ...am sure You did kill shekau And Osama with The two bullets if it were to be western world police men

2 Likes

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by demelza: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh Monica!
See how you died!
This f^cking country should be blown off the face of the earth.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Vince77(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Someone was shot and you say he ought to do thanksgiving, thanksgiving for what exactly? Getting shot?

Thanksgiving for surviving.

Atheist bikozienu think the other way sometimes. grin

1 Like

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Any available opportunity I'm leaving this country for good. I can curse whoever begs me.

I'm scared of this nation.

The other time I travelled to Osun state from Ibadan in a public bus the Senseless driver that drove refused to stop at a check point because he was not ready to give them money and one of this blood thirsty Policemen raised and pointed his gun at us ready to shoot. He escaped and we all started rebuking him. All he kept saying was he can't shoot, he can't shoot. I felt like giving him the dirtiest slap of his life .
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Alvino1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
And the police will not release any press or public statement regarding this issue... no one will see the IG ordering that the said trigger happy officer shld be brought to book... I mean how can someone who has been vested with the duty of protecting lives nd properties carry out these duties in a drunken state?? Are we now training drunken masters as police men in Nigeria?? Believe me there are lots of police officers like that everywhere in this country nd the worst of it all is that "nothing is being done abt this" God help us... thank God for ur life bro... if I be you, every Sunday go be Thanks Giving Sunday!!..

#5iver...
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by jinxet2000: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
My brother, sorry for the situation. I felt so bad for you, for the lady that died and for the country. Really, our lives are in the hands of God. Had it being he got your head, na burial your people for dey talk now, but thank God he missed. Until we have a sound government, please let's be careful. Not just for your case, but also the health care system. You can imagine the lady, bleeding and yet nurses were asking who is going to pay. You may not blame them but, a system that works should be put in place. Health care insurance should be taking care of these things, but of course the lady may not have got any. When you wake up in the morning, hand over your life to God and go your business. Nigeria is fsar away from basic life saving rules and procedures.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Edaro: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thank God for your life bro. Your news sequelled the news about the lady whose legs were crushed by a container. Now we know she got to the hospital alive. May God have mercy on our institutions in Nigeria.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by lacoach: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thank God for saving your life.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
D.amn!..I hate nig. Police!..btw, some dumb bloggers claimed the lady involved in container accident died on the way to hospital....
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Daboomb:

Yay! That is how we roll.
They will runaway and abandon their armoury.

It is basically thieves and armed robbers that get enlisted in the Police Force nowadays!
undecided undecided

I Can Take that to the bank

100% TRUE
CRIMINALS WATCHING CIVILIANS IN THE DAY AND ROBING THE SAME CIVILIAN IN THE NIGHT

AND ALL THIS IS UNDER THE COVERS UP OF ONE SIMPLE BRITISH ENGLISH :POLICE

GOD PUNISH PROTECTION .. EVEN CONDOM SERF DEY CATCH HIV THIS DAYS .. NOTHING IS TRUE ANYMORE

1 Like

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by ceejay80s(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wonder how this world would look like if we all can kill all the police and we protect ourselves, cos we don't need them, I hate dem, I see no nigerian police making heaven, Satan is better

1 Like

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Edaro: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
bobochem:
Wen sum tribe in Nigeria said we live in a zoo n govern by a fool I tot dey are wrong;but dey also av 4gotten dey are part n parcel of d zoo kingdom.Frankly speaking Nigeria is a zoo where lawlessness abide n grow unbridle.Aw on earth cud police descend so low 2 get rid of life dey ought 2 protect- such a thing happen in a zoo.In a zoo non chalant attitude persist and nepotism is d other of d dey.To b candid Nigeria is a zoo,but sum tribe must stop segregating demselve 4rm d zoo kingdom.

You just nailed it.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
And you did not lynched the police man in return?
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
africanusvu:
'I scampered like a terified rat climbing al obstacles' then u stil noticd d policeman bending down moumuring he av kild sombdy.u stil saw his coleague siting on d pasanger side.and u ar terified runing 4 ur life.Also.why nt giv d particular place this hapend?if u were able to read RRS.U cld as wel wel be able to get dia name.and unit code.this story isnt making sense

POLICE MAN SPOTTED ,P...

how do those people you read on the news have sense to tell their stories when they escape dangers like this ...

Do u know that the brain store data in different folders and it has the ability to extract such information when needed..

now let me make it clear to you any thing the eyes sees has automatically stored to the brain and it can be extracted even if it's 100000years old

the op could be terrifying at that moment but he didn't have his eyes closed . so what he say can be a form of exaggeration of facts but note they happened..

now why will he come out to write such things against the Police force

3 Likes

Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by repogirl(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
My very useless country where nothing works!

OP,you were lucky ooooo, thank God those rabid animals in uniform didn't waste your life.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Taku555(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
OldBeer:
Pls if you don't know what to say, keep silent.
Nobody is meant to die in such a horrific manner.
She died because of negligence and ignorance.
If it had happened in the US or other developed countries, she would still be alive today.
I am a christian but lets not leave everything to God without striving to do better.
It reeks of laziness and stupîdity and that is not what God stands for.
And why should I keep quiet? Did I owe you a house rent? You are a Christian and you don't know the verse that says... before a single hair drops, the Lord must be aware? In any death, God must be aware because he owes the soul.

Why comparing Us and other countries with Nigeria when you know she wasn't born in those countries? I bet you, I will choose a chameleon brain Ahead of you.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by lucabrazzi: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
i know the system is f****d up but it is prudent to follow the official chanel of complaint appropriate in this situation. Someone shot you and you survived, what if you died. A man once told me that the 'average man fights for his interests rather than for his rights' plesae prove him wrong. It won't be easy but you could be saving another life by making a formal complaint. Even if you believe your voice won't be heard, try and speak up first
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
ceejay80s:
I wonder how this world would look like if we all can kill all the police and we protect ourselves, cos we don't need them, I hate dem, I see no nigerian police making heaven, Satan is better

BROS YOU FORGOT SATAN WAS A POLICE MAN IN HEAVEN grin (ANGELS)
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by janejive(f): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
someone's two legs were chopped off and the doctor is talking about payment. Nigeria!!!
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by OldBeer: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Taku555:
And why should I keep quiet? Did I owe you a house rent? You are a Christian and you don't know the verse that says... before a single hair drops, the Lord must be aware? In any death, God must be aware because he owes the soul.

Why comparing Us and other countries with Nigeria when you know she wasn't born in those countries? I bet you, I will choose a chameleon brain Ahead of you.
I can see you are one of those brain-dead christians.
I thought I would have an intelligent response devoid of grammatical errors.
You are ignored.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
IN NIGERIA, POLICE IS "NOT" YOUR FRIEND.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by KillJoy62(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
waiting for the day wen all Nigerians wld pick up arms to revolt against dis scrap called government nd der rotten corrupt practice in dis nation. like liberia nd serialone did. wen all wicked politicians wld beg 4 der lives as well as all corrupt officials in military and public offices wld watch wat type of monsters dey hv created tru der corrupt practice.
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
grossintel:
Shut the hell up!!! Sounding like an educated carcass. Have you ever heard the word survival instincts? The op can drive that car even if his blind at such condition. Uneducated animal.
You said i was sounding like an EDUCATED CARCASS.and at the end u said i am an UNEDUCATED ANIMAL.let analyse this character.a carcas is a dead animal.one cant be d two at once.also it is eighther i am EDUCATED.As in above or fuckingly UNEDUCATED,It is either i am a carcas or an animal.Nw i hereby put it to u dat thou art a lier.and hereby pronounce u quilty as charged.ur sentence hereby goes u ar same as confused as the OP.case adjourned till death of APC.Coouurrtt!!!
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by calabardick(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why these useless boys use AK's like toys, am glad the bullet didn't hit you
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by calabardick(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
janejive:
someone's two legs were chopped off and the doctor is talking about payment. Nigeria!!!

is it today you know that Nigeria is an evil forest? when I was posted to the north, it was there I knew that this country is a gathering of vampires
Re: I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) by mrbillz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think I should narrate my ordeal too having similar experience at Sango Ota this morning. At the early hour of today, I went to First Bank Sango Ota to make a deposit. I was there very early so I could leave ASAP. Unfortunately I overstayed my time in the banking hall due to their erratic network which went off for hours. Happy me! The signal came back after some hours and I was able to do my transaction.
Getting out of the bank was when this terrible incident occurred. Walking up to get a bike back home and was nabbed by the NPF. He was all armed and looking very dangerous. He started interrogating me with stupid questions like. What do you do? Where's your phone? You're looking too fresh not to be a yahoo boy. He collect my iPhone 6 and check through to see if he would find anything on it. He was disappointed not finding anything on my phone. Pulling my shirt and saying let's go. I asked him, to where? He said to the other side of the road to meet his boss. I asked him what have I done wrong to deserve such embarrassment. He said that would be discussed when we get to the police station. I struggle with them but he had my phone already. I had to go with them. As we were going they started out another interrogating session. Saying you're a cultist Abi. I go treat treat you like cultist when we get to the office. I was still uttering words saying I haven't done anything wrong to deserve this Ill-mannered treatment. We got to the police station and they collected all the money on me. One of them counted it and said how much are you giving us out of this money wey you carry. I asked why should I give you money when you haven't rendered any device.
Lo and behold they collected 25k from me. The other guy who was also arrested was almost beaten to pulp and I was also slapped twice for having done anything wrong. They said I was arguing with the officers and being sturbborn. They said I was asking for "Arrest warrant" trying to feel like I know the law more than they do. The assault and embarament from the NPF is getting out of hands everyday. The government should really look into this and save we poor citizen from this horrible experience NPF is giving the citizen they are to protect. Sorry for the long epistle, I couldn't have narrated my encounter with them today more than this. Na only God to save us for Naija. Things are just getting worse by the day. #MyexperiencetodaywiththeNPF

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.