Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates (1210 Views)

I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by bestguy20: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2016

You will agree with me that a girl of 13years old wil never be afraid to mingle with a guy of 26years old.

I have asked myself this question ,why do younger girls, especially teens prefer older guys to be there partner.

And I have finally arrived at this conclusions.

The reasons maybe be these factors:,

Younger girls think that maturity comes with age.

So therefore younger girls presume that young people are immature, and having intimate relationship with their age mate is a waste of their precious time which will lead them to nowhere.

Most girls go for the older mate because they feel he is much ready for marriage and unlike the younger one's who still focus on flirting around.
And when I say ready both financial and in attitude regarding women.

Younger girls think their age mates will never show seriousness in them or take them as girl friends, but will only just see them as sisters .

They prefer humiliation from an older one than to get insults from their age mates and also to avoid heart brake ,so many pursue older people instead.

Younger girls feel older guys treat them special and give them corrections when they do wrong.
They reason that if in a situation where they date an older mate, he can always overlook some silly offense females do sometimes because he is older and is his responsibility to guide her.

Keep them safe from harm.
Give them more gifts than an age mate could afford.

They believe dating an older person could lead their relationship to marriage, while dating age mates will only lead to disappointment, heart brake with out repair.

Thanks for reading..

What's your opinion?

Read:
http://techbills.com/blog/life/3/photos-little-child-facial-terrible-destruction-tribal-mark-issue.php
Re: Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by RoyalBlak007: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
where are the girls cheesy
..and those of you that date Lawyers and Alhajis cheesy
Re: Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is a name for men who prey on prepubescent girls. Just because it happens it does not mean it's right. This is an adult having a relationship with a child . People can argue that it's acceptable from a cultural perspective but how have we evolved as a society if some do not see how this is not on the best interest of the child in question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by bestguy20: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
I noticed that more respect is given to an older guy than an age mate, a guys handsomeness doesn't count on this.
Re: Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by judey1992(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
pedophiles everywhere
Re: Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by bestguy20: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
in other words, it can also be called pedophilasionism
Re: Why Your Younger Girls Desire To Date Older Guys And Forbid Their Age Mates by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Inexplicable. ..it's the power of choice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Records An Unidentified Woman Stealing From A Boutique In Magodo, Lagos / I Need A Son But Dont Want To Get Married / Berlynn Whatever You Want Just Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.