Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (72461 Views)

Couple Caught Making Love During Zoom Call [PHOTOS] / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Celebrityblog: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Some people don't like their phones being picked by another person, whether by their partners or any other.

Here is the moment man ran out from the bathroom to collect his phone from his partner so she will not pick it.

The man was bathing when his phone rang, the spouse told him "honey, your phone is ringing... Should I pick it?"

The man ran out immediately and fell down while shouting "don't pick my call".

This has got celebrities and other social media users laughing and asking what the man is hiding.

Watch the video. What would you have done if you were the woman?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/man-runs-out-of-bathroom-tells-wife-not.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Celebrityblog: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
this one must be a Ghanaian film

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Men have lost their dignity.
Since when is it a crime to keep concunbines?

Our ancestors roam the earth with numerous women.
Expecting a man to be faithful is against nature.

By the way, who was the idiot recording?

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/man-runs-out-of-bathroom-tells-wife-not.html?m=1

Cheating at the high rate! But wait oo, who dey their, wey dey do the camera self? The person don watch better film tired!

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
All these plan work.

Make them take time o

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by thesicilian: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Who was recording?
Must be a ghost.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
dick don't decrease in size after countless use if not Some Nigerian men for Don become prick*less.how can one Man be swimming in red, blue, green, black, brown, violet, magenta, cyan, RGB, yellow, sky Blue River only one prick Nawao. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by domopps(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
So who made the video......?

Cheers

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
All men na cheats......Dont quote me to deceive yasef by telling me "Not all men"
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
All men na cheats......Dont quote me to deceive yasef by telling me "Not all men"
tell us more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is the definition of "the wicked runneth when no one pursueth".

A very silly and comical move.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Staged poo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecidedClearly staged. However, a woman that closely monitors her man is going to experience the inevitable.....Men are programmmed to have multiple women....It takes tremendous discipline to stick with one...

23 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Heloct(f): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
This was staged and if real, extreme. He's got tons to hide.

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
rubbish. why do such. if she sees you cheating. you are the man. she should deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Scripted undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
What is title of the playlet? Awon eyan Dayo the bloodman

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oga OP, this is just a comedy skit nah

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

This is what i keep handy in the bathroom.

No 2nd chances if i catch a lady with my phone
angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Men have lost their dignity.
Since when is it a crime to keep concunbines?

Our ancestors roam the earth with numerous women.
Expecting a man to be faithful is against nature.

By the way, who was the idiot recording?

Since you started infecting your partners with HIV.

15 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by jericco1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
lol
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Built2last: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who was videoing and camera was set

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by anyimontana(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lmao...Mr man,u r guilty as charged

I guess the house help or the second wife was the one with the camera

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by zangiff(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
.............. cheesy
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Anoti0978(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Most you post everything that doesn’t makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by funmike83(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is how they do when they are cheating, but who cares cool

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by ubandawaki: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who instantly videotape it?

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
This looks staged but if it was real then there's a skeleton hidden in his cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Skit. Nairaland is losing it

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.