Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) (20317 Views)

Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Runaway: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
where APC people make come defend as usual.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
angry
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by july66: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
phkka1:
You can now see the reason why Adams was fighting tooth and nail to ensure that his man takes over from him. The average Nigerian mentality. I wonder where this can take this country to.
He boasted to the hearing of all that he will never hand over to Ize iyamu. I then started wondering whether the option was his or that of the Edo electorate? Nigeria! I couldn't have imagined Obama boasting not to hand over to Trump when he knew it was the American people that will decide that. God help us in this our jungle.

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by joey150(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
kaluchuks:
Sometimes I wonder when our youths will ever learn to value their life,
The moment you understand that this politicians are evil and are ready to kill anyone to get what they want,thats the moment you will remember that your parents have struggled enough to raise you till this point and don't just go kill yourself for this clowns

No this is pitiful..for once people are standing up for something and you are saying they should keep being fools?

For how long?

One way or the other..many still die daily because of the blatant failure in the same government..

Man think!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
phkka1:
You can now see the reason why Adams was fighting tooth and nail to ensure that his man takes over from him. The average Nigerian mentality. I wonder where this can take this country to.
Did u observe that ? 300 Million Too Much,obaseki is the remote to control Edo. How Far About Ize-iyamo's Case ?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by fkdmods: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
I really don't see what the problem is. I say give them the money. In fact give them double of the proposed amount. Sebi you guys like idi.ots leading you. This was how one fool was arguing with me about how Oshiomole was the best thing ever to happen to Edo State since the discovery of fried rice. I hope he's enjoying the best thing ever to happen to Edo State. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
gurunlocker:
300 million pension?.... which kind country is this?.... You served for 4-8 years and already entitled to 300 million?

Someone that served for 35 yrs will be owe 5 yrs pension...

There is something very very wrong with the system in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by plainol(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
If he come serve like Mugabe nko? Na to sell Edo give am.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
are the thugs also fight for their own pension cos na dem and dem dem dey rule d state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by jahsson(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigeria is the only country were we chant praises to our Governors, ministers and Presidents for doing their job... Jobs they are being paid with our oil money to do... If a Governor builds a school we hail him.. A hospital, we create billboards to sing his praise...
These are things they are meant to do... It is part of the job description....

I ONCE to wept for Nigeria.. Until i realized that my tears was worth way more than this country in its entirety ... I am sorry for it.. But it is the honest truth..

I grew up listening to the masses hailing Nepa when they do their job... I grew up listening to the abundant praises bestowed on our heartless politicians when they halfway complete a project... We have been drowned in poverty so much so that it is the Norm to believe that what we get is what we deserve....

The youths (me inclusive) have become soooo tribalistic and religion conscious that we tend to attack each other rather than stand for one another... We put culture, tradition, religion and political party growth over the growth of our Country NIGERIA...

Nevertheless... JAH$ON IS WATCHING...
#PLU (Peace, Love and Unity)

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by JosephYbholy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
[size=20pt] Naija and thug life [/size]
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
this has been a slow and meticulous decision that I had to make, it wasn't easy and I was scared it will happen someday and it has finally happened. finally I have lost faith in my country and in democracy in general. I will never vote again in this nation because doing so will make a contributor to what is killing this nation . #wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by chidaddy1198(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lasskeey:
grin
lets think before we act..
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by kaluchuks(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
joey150:

No this is pitiful..for once people are standing up for something and you are saying they should keep being fools?

For how long?

One way or the other..many still die daily because of the blatant failure in the same government..

Man think!!
bro I understand that they are doing the right thing,i am not disagreeing with the fact that it's the right thing to do,but just take a look at all the protest that has taken some loved ones away from us which the govt kept deaf ears,the ego state govt won't listen rather they gonna apply their usual police or thuggery force on this protesters,i only ask people to be safe and know how to go about these protesting these days so as to avoid pains in homes.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by odomanis: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
BCISLTD:
angry political crowd and political thugs...one and the same

What's your point ?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by ABJ4Real(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Come to think of it, what have they done to warrant such montrous amount of money? Many Nigerians worked for 35 years and don't draw up to 50 thousand naira as pension.
Most Nigerian politicians are hell bent to milk this nation to death.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by cyberguy72(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
I think its high time we do away with this so-called democracy,Military rule is d best........wot am i even saying both are almost the same.Or rather we need a Ghadaffi or Rawlings in our polity now.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by gbishman: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
This obnoxious will be resisted by the people and no extend of intimidation by the thugs will prevent us from going against the stupid law. As a governor one would expect you to fall back to your business and continue with your life.
By allowing this law come to reality would only increase the desperation of people to clinch to power.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Charly68: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
What were they protesting about ? So they want to claim ignorance of what Akpabio did in his state,What obtains in Lagos state ...that the state must build a befitting house for Governor upon expiration of his tenure in Lagos & Abuja.. Oshiomole did perform & to me there is no basis for protest . The protesters are simply being mischievous. After all the man did not orchestrate the bill nor sign the bill before living office .
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by GMbuharii: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Zombiefied beforebuh now agbero/afonjanised in Edo.. grin
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by drbolade: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
if it were PDP or any other party for that matter, APC members would have storm the social media and castigate them. APC is a fraud neither is PDP any better youth shine your eye
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by murphyola: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
NIGERIANS are d problems of NIGERIA....

grin
once upon a country
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by drbolade: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
]What were they protesting about ? So they want to claim ignorance of what Akpabio did in his state,What obtains in Lagos state ...that the state must build a befitting house for Governor upon expiration of his tenure in Lagos & Abuja.. Oshiomole did perform & to me there is no basis for protest . The protesters are simply being mischievous. After all the man did not orchestrate the bill nor sign the bill before living off

I don't have problem with the money been paid to Oshiomole but if it were PDP it would have been another story entirely.We all know during the time Akpabio was pushing for his pension stuff the whole social media was filled with the news painting him bad. Now is the turn of APC all of una keep mute that is my problem. APC is a fraud. APC AND PDP are the same thing simple

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by femliany(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let us vote for an independent candidate that will not be answerable to any godfather...my broda I often ask myself if there is any good thing nija system has ever done for me
no is the answer...
Don't vote again for anyone who has tasted this power before
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
It's crystal clear oshi-omo-OLE is NOT a comrade but a common/insatiable THIEF!...this country needs a RED revolution.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good for dwm...y didn't they protest wen as a senator saraki was still taking salary meant for a governor.....pastor iyamu shld foott their medical bills
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
nice development... after oshiomole deceived you guys , you thought he was God sent ...una never see anything.. the 2k each una chop during election dn finish.. welcome to the pooo.....una die well....lmao

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by skimmy005: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
good for dem why dem no kill people sef.. idiot bastardss.. If dem like let dem give oshiomole nd odubu 1billion da both deserve it...
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Japhet04:
foolishness

What are they protesting, that day Apc was sharing 2k in election day, that day their were selling the state into those thugs.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nobody should complain oo

The foolish Edo people sold their right to protest or complain...

Uselss people...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Terrible government can't even protect citezens right to protest.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
when i see that guy standing during election debate i knew he has nothing to offer, they just send him so that they can rule for 12 years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act / Nigeria Shell Employees Causing Oil Leaks For Profit - Dutch TV / Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.