Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (49545 Views)

Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by oxiide22(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Crazymommy what is vaseline man??
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Igbo chicks and prostitution are siamese twins. Abeg make una help me that zuma meme
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by prince049(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
kings09:
So how dat one tk concern us or how does it epp our economy

Keep talking, and wait for her story to help economy. undecided cry
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Boyooosa(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
olihilistic:
see flat boobs like lalasticlala left balls.
Where?
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sandydayziz(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
ogtavia:
I don't know wat made me check your profile while reading through but I was shocked greatly when I saw ur picture,i thought you were my twin sister...believe me,the resemblance is uncanny,i have a twin sister but she says nothing about nairaland so seeing ur picture made me think twice...if u doubt me....i will clear ur doubts...omg..
I very much want you to.. Interesting
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ogtavia(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I very much want you to.. Interesting
ok I just looked closely...maybe it's the way you tilted your head...but even at that the resemblance is still a bit visible...check my profile in a few moments..
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sunglow: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
link2ok:
It's pathetic how ladies are quick to cry rape each time they want sympathy. Every single girl had one rape issue or the other and I wonder who rape this girls.

Majority of the guys in custody today for rape are innocent and I have always learnt to be careful around them.

I Know of a guy who trained his girl in skul and when the guy wanted getting married to her she refused and went ahead to tell him she doesn't love him but they want favour for free.

Moheeda you are prostitute from birth and you only used your situation to support your evil.

Living in mansion and feeding other and sharing shoes ain't the signs for happiness and wealth. It emanates from within I believe the happiest of people are the wealthiest

Nb: to all the ladies that where truly raped unjustly please forgive me and this message ain't for you. God bless you and punish those that took advantage of you without your consent

Nobody was ever born to be a prostitute from birth.Stop judging people
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sandydayziz(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
ogtavia:
ok I just looked closely...maybe it's the way you tilted your head...but even at that the resemblance is still a bit visible...check my profile in a few moments..
Waiting...
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Barigaboy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thank God for your life. Thank God for where u come from n thank God for where u r now. Its a real touching story but will be more touching if u live a positive life cos it wouldn't be touching if u r living thesame lifestyle when God blesses he blesses u not becos of what u ve been doing before. Don't tell us all those touching stories for us to know why u r living a rough life. More blessings on your way
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by fof1: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=TunezMediaTV post=51274815]Nigerian musician, Maheeda bared all in her birthday message which she shared on her gram with a sexy selfie on snap.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNGu8gSh0Um/[/quote

GOD BLESS U REAL GOOD AND GIVE U MORE GRACE TO SURVIVE AND INSPIRE MORE PEOPLE.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Xerox01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo
guy you are a killer mhen,don't kill me with laughter jare
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by kings09(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bros, beta go find ur lost sense of humour undecided undecided
prince049:

Keep talking, and wait for her story to help economy. undecided cry
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by AfroBlue(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
what a heart felt essay!

sounds like she's saying the 9ja men that she came in contact in her life ain't chit, and that oyinbo man she married saved her.

life shouldn't be so rough and tough for the masses in the 21st century.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian musician, Maheeda bared all in her birthday message which she shared on her gram with a sexy selfie on snap.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNGu8gSh0Um/
Pls I want ti ask something was dis story touching
I just say make I ask
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by marigold05(f): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Odunharry:
oh no .... Ladies.

Dunno why majority of 9ja ladies especially tell
story about how they were rape and abused
especially those who are wayward..

I am not understanding..
really that's what you feel dat we say diss to cover u wayward lifestyles well it may intrest u to know most of dem never lied
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian musician, Maheeda bared all in her birthday message which she shared on her gram with a sexy selfie on snap.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNGu8gSh0Um/
madam with all these story you wrote I tell you that if you die in sin all these sweet coated stories won't make God change his mind towards those break the rules, to put you through to heaven, accept jesus today, be born again, and live right before God. He suffered even more than u did and so many others also but they stood their faith in God and never defiled themselves, do u think that God would be unrighteous in his judgement. The truth has to be told, there is no excuse whatsoever u can give to justify sin, let the goodness of the lord he has shown you by not taking ur life at that particular time lead you unto repentance, God bless you.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by francisduru: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have not had my own cut, dear crush
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
og2711:

No need. The key point of that story was that she wanted to live a life neither her skills or education could provide. So she CHOSE to be a prostitute. She could have put her head down and learnt whatever she wanted, slowly but surely.

I concur with u, some deliberately choose that life. I know of a girl that went to Abu dabi to prostitute because last time I checked she had no form of education, no skill. All she had to offer was her body.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
link2ok:
It's pathetic how ladies are quick to cry rape each time they want sympathy. Every single girl had one rape issue or the other and I wonder who rape this girls.

Majority of the guys in custody today for rape are innocent and I have always learnt to be careful around them.

I Know of a guy who trained his girl in skul and when the guy wanted getting married to her she refused and went ahead to tell him she doesn't love him but they want favour for free.

Moheeda you are prostitute from birth and you only used your situation to support your evil.

Living in mansion and feeding other and sharing shoes ain't the signs for happiness and wealth. It emanates from within I believe the happiest of people are the wealthiest

Nb: to all the ladies that where truly raped unjustly please forgive me and this message ain't for you. God bless you and punish those that took advantage of you without your consent

my nigga , I just tire . everybody de claim rape these days
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ogtavia(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Waiting...
check now...on a closer look...ahh..maybe I got carried away initially,the resemblance isnt that much,i mean,glancing through her pictures on my phone,i think I concluded hastily..but the cheekbones are kinda alike,trust me,pictures aren't so accurate....always known dt people share resemblance but this is the closest that has got to do with me....
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Stanchez(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
the English is disconnected and happy for her, "I can see everything turning around for ur good"
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by EzeChux(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Quite a pity but I guess it's time to mend rather than continuing.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by chi074(m): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2016
DozieInc:
Stories that touch.
from the real life angle...

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by emyblinkx(m): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2016
price of rise is increasing,, dis one is here telling stories
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by jasysandra(f): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2016
celestialAgent:
Remind me to read it when you grow breast!
How you even take dey see the breast sad
Everthing black na
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by celestialAgent(m): 2:36am On Nov 23, 2016
jasysandra:
How you even take dey see the breast sad
Everthing black na
Same way I see yours Missy!

If she is so endowed like you are, no amount of opacity would subdue the bumps grin wink - Cossy's breast is another example tongue

By the way, nice top and spectacle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by afeezzezo: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
if dem check your phone now dem go see the picture...Vaseline man

Lol, you no go kill me. The guy dey stipid
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Odunharry(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2016
marigold05:
really that's what you feel dat we say diss to cover u wayward lifestyles well it may intrest u to know most of dem never lied
Yea.. I'm not say many of them lied though... You have gone thru similar situation Did it mar u or make u stronger??
Stronger i mean not succumbing to waywardness
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by rhektor(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo

A Slam dunk. Wetin did get do you na?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Wolfbrother(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Maheeda has one of the best asses ive ever seen smiley
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by YabaLeftist: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Am touched... If only I read all of it.. People wit story like dis tend to live d opposite life

That babe in your profile too fine. Kindly epp me with her number, abeg.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by marigold05(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Odunharry:

Yea.. I'm not say many of them lied though... You have gone thru similar situation Did it mar u or make u stronger??
Stronger i mean not succumbing to waywardness
weLl it didn't mar me neither did it make me stronger just dere if u get what I mean we all diffrent we handle things diffrently flaw in one way or dee other she turnd into ah LovePeddler I became hostile towards men anoda might even take her life n d rest there of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.