Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (49549 Views)

Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by rosieflower2(f): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Eya!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo
your mama would be happy if she had a son like me
you're a waste of white liquid.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by bayinq25(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
abeg I no blame girls wey dey sell their assets for money,if every guy dey condemn this girl,who come dey patronize her?hypocrisy oozes...

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by skinnyinc(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
olihilistic:

your mama would be happy if she had a son like me
you're a waste of white liquid.

Calm down bros. Make una free violence oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by wiloy2k8(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
olihilistic:
see flat boobs like lalasticlala left balls.

small small bros
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by princeonx: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok, we ave ear!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by sweetilicious(f): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
We will all tell our stories oneday.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ychris: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
celestialAgent:
Remember me too read it when you grow breast!
it is not REMEMBER x

It's REMIND .

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Rushtec(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Really
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats Maheeda, most of those who criticize you have never walked in your foot-path and will never be able to reach the pinnacle of your success. Congrats once again, because you have designed your life from a nobody to somebody, who will be talked about for ever as far as breaking the ice on nudity is concerned.

Life isnt a game for the perfect, in fact life can not be made perfect. We are here to experience everything.

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by sweetilicious(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
We will all tell our stories someday
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by 9jaBloke: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wao! I no send dis babe b4 but now I'm touched.

Don't be too quick to judge people, esp when you've not heard their stories.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Ifeoma1992(f): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm not understanding
Why She dey give testimony? undecided Her life don better? undecided
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Naijaboiy1: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is this her story supposed to be an inspiration of some sort? undecided

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by MizCarie(f): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
if dem check your phone now dem go see the picture...Vaseline man
grin
crazymommy:
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by excel101(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
People tend to see success in the outside, but they don't know that there are pains behind it. Even the lily hearted melts away with little dose of it. Maheeda, i hail your doggedness, you're now a role model to many. Very good encouragement to many other ladies plying similar trade outside there.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Daet(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] cry I feel like crying......hah! Eyya eyya. That was the last option left 4 u, where do u worship, there was nobody u mean, mins u were raised by nobody? Com on!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
skinnyinc:

Calm down bros. Make una free violence oooo grin
gringrin I'm cool headed man.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by notoriousbabe: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
No wonder she is still a virgin like me
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by KvnGRezz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo
Mumu lyk u...dey here dey form "Cucumber aint ma bestfriend"

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by shogotermies(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
so touching I forgot to cry

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ElsonMorali: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is this the story you plan on telling God on judgement day? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by KvnGRezz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Interesting15:
I think you guys have seen what we are saying?

Many of these prostitutes and bad girls deserves our pity. They originally didn't plan walking the direction they are presently walking.

Whenever you see a prostitute and a bad girl, pity her and pray for her.
For where Maa hear say ah nuhh patronize naa grin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by cuteralph101(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Chai e pain am!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by repogirl(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
When I read stories like this I bless God for being born quite privileged. Many are not so lucky.

I still enjoy her 'oko yanpia' song till date sha, even though her vocals are not so awesome but that song is quite catchy.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ElsonMorali: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
excel101:
People tend to see success in the outside, but they don't know that there are pains behind it. Even the lily hearted melts away with little dose of it. Maheeda, i hail your doggedness, you're now a role model to many. Very good encouragement to many other ladies plying similar trade outside there.

Ummm... Bros, would you want her to be a role model for your daughter?(if you have any). undecided

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Gee001: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
What happens to learning a skill with the money realized from the night jobs
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by vislabraye(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
link2ok:
It's pathetic how ladies are quick to cry rape each time they want sympathy. Every single girl had one rape issue or the other and I wonder who rape this girls.

Majority of the guys in custody today for rape are innocent and I have always learnt to be careful around them.

I Know of a guy who trained his girl in skul and when the guy wanted getting married to her she refused and went ahead to tell him she doesn't love him but they want favour for free.

Moheeda you are prostitute from birth and you only used your situation to support your evil.

Living in mansion and feeding other and sharing shoes ain't the signs for happiness and wealth. It emanates from within I believe the happiest of people are the wealthiest

Nb: to all the ladies that where truly raped unjustly please forgive me and this message ain't for you. God bless you and punish those that took advantage of you without your consent

How sure are you that she wasn't unjustly raped

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by cuteralph101(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian musician, Maheeda bared all in her birthday message which she shared on her gram with a sexy selfie on snap.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNGu8gSh0Um/
I fink she's better than this other girls that phucks for credit and still pretend....lol
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by airminem(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Now You Over Compensate
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by casttlebarbz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.