Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (49547 Views)

Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by onlyempress(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Even better English no dey her mouth
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sandydayziz(f): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2016
YabaLeftist:

That babe in your profile too fine. Kindly epp me with her number, abeg.
Blushing*** kiss
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by jasysandra(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
grin
celestialAgent:
Same way I see yours Missy!

If she is so endowed like you are, no amount of opacity would subdue the bumps grin wink - Cossy's breast is another example tongue

By the way, nice top and spectacle!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by terrezo2002(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Not a good reason you should be a bad girl.
This is not your destiny. Even if you don't lack anything doesn't mean you are living the purpose of God for your life. Go to God and repent from your sins.
A friend who loves you will tell you the truth.

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by celestialAgent(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2016
jasysandra:
grin
otidun Juuu…

Are you Afonja?
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by buoye1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=link2ok post=51276145]

Majority of the guys in custody today for rape are innocent
I totally agree with you. [quote] and I have always learnt to be careful around them.[quote]Wisdom

I Know of a guy who trained his girl in skul and when the guy wanted getting married to her she refused and went ahead to tell him she doesn't love him but they want favour for free.

Evil

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by hyperflex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
gypsey:
fuvking cretin! So because people do not agree or take your position on this topic means they are haters right? Amigo! If every body has the same view of life we would all be zombies so chill! Ciao! grin

if not that ur shallow u won't think I want pple to agree wimme. U sef dey speak English. Who dash u?! Take several seats in the place where the chairs r bad. Ode!
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by LilTyRoNe: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
One pant ke for a week ni
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
hyperflex:

if not that ur shallow u won't think I want pple to agree wimme. U sef dey speak English. Who dash u?! Take several seats in the place where the chairs r bad. Ode!
you could not even write in clean and clear English grin, i am finding it very difficult reading your bad and incoherent spelling and writing. MR English speaker, fuvking nicompoop! Me and you are not on the same level stay under the cretinious rock were you belong.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by tomdon(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

olosho .grin

[img]http://i./8S0Qims1lSJAk.gif[/img]

Cool
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by jasysandra(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
celestialAgent:
otidun Juuu…

Are you Afonja?
grin
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by celestialAgent(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
jasysandra:
grin
kiss kiss

You have a pm
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Sierusvirus(m): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2016
fake story that moves the heart. Raped! Do u know how many young boys that was and are still being sexually molested, abused which can also be called raped.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by adeyhariet(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Odunharry:
oh no .... Ladies.

Dunno why majority of 9ja ladies especially tell
story about how they were rape and abused
especially those who are wayward..

I am not understanding..
It's so pathetic..
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by ogtavia(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Waiting...
checked yet?
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by Odunharry(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
adeyhariet:
It's so pathetic..
Anyway, he/she who wears the shoe knows where it hurt the most.
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by nightwingjoash: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
crazymommy:
it is "taught" not "thought"...olodo
FINISHING! FLAWLESS VICTORY grin
Re: Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" by seoxpert(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am beginning to love this Maheeda babe. Truth be told, until you hear some stories about people, you don't get to accommodate their excesses, which most times, is a product of their childhood experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiodun Aremu 'Baba Sabiko' Is Dead / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.