Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady (7669 Views)

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by Kolababe: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
A lady called Uzoma Precious, has sparked outrage online after saying she should be raped if she agrees to go to Dubai with a guy and refuses to have sex with him. While some online users saw the post as a joke, others have blasted the lady for making such a pricey joke. See her post and the responses it got, after the cut.

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by Kolababe: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
na wa
Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by Naijaboiy1: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Publicly telling us what she does for a living.

Good for her!

7 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by KingRex1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by kinggogo: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Skanks lyk her are d ones giving women of dignity bad names angry angry

15 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by sinaj(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nzuzu sad

This one is looking for who will take her to Dubai sad

Marketer!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by amuijiji: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
But sincerely, why would u follow u guy to dubai nd refuse him sex

Does he run a Promo company or he looks like scratch nd win

I won't even rape you because u would be the one raping me..Ediot.

26 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by Elkay3: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
I was hoping to see someone "rapeable", go sit down Miss.

2 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by ojun50(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
She want to go international recession has affected d local business.
Certified ash

2 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by sinaj(f): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
and laveda your number harlot
haba! Bros respect urself na!

U bigger dan this.

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by amuijiji: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
sinaj:
haba! Bros respect urself na!

Did she respect her body when she was forking nd sharing her body

Any day you descend low like that ikpu mbe, we would share ur nude pix like APC campaign leaflet..

8 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by sinaj(f): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuijiji:

Any day you descend low like that ikpu mbe, we would share ur nude pix like APC campaign leaflet..
abeg make u park well jare!

I no just get una time for diz forum.

adults dat bhave like teen
Always blowing up little things outta proportion

4 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by amuijiji: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sinaj:
abeg make u park well jare!

I no just get una time for diz forum.

adults dat bhave like teen

u must ve worked in a chalet/brothel to be conversant with "park well jare"
A phrase used her cheap gals...

Taking pix of ur boobs nd sharing it isur definition of adult right

Kontinew, it's in you..

7 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by amuijiji: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Laveda, call that ur Mod boyfriend to come nd delete this thread nd ban us but this ur pix is certainly going to Naijauncut.com but u can stop me by doing what u know how to do..

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by sinaj(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuijiji:

Kontinew, it's in you..
posting it in a public forum makes u no different frm her

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuijiji:

Do you see her face? That could be his baby mama for all you know. Don't be so gullible

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by jake2much(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
it luked so sweet
Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by jake2much(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuijiji:

Kontinew, it's in you..
dat girl sinaj mean a lot to me.pls dont talk rubbish to her.thank u
Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by decatalyst(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
I wanted to comment, but the pictures I am seeing here will not just allow me comment lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by dauntless15(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oloshos everywhere

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by amuijiji: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Do you see her face? That could be his baby mama for all you know. Don't be so gullible

Thumps up to you, u ve come to defend ur kind...

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by dauntless15(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
what is that? Is that Laveda? grin

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by jashar(f): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
...an obvious cry for help. several bolts are missing in so many people's heads here too undecided.

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by xclassic: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin adun bilivit....laveda frewsh pass dat black tin u posted......
chai.... undecided grin
Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by crazymommy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
nude pictures just dey surface on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? / Watch This Man & Lady Fucking Themselves In Public Bus & No One Caught Them / Silent Moans (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.