Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,803 members, 7,837,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" (23134 Views)

Senator Says NTA, FRCN, VON ‘no Longer Make Sense’; Should Be Sold / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / We Are Not Elected To Make Excuses - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Minemrys: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Only those lunatic zombie that still defend idiotic daura dunce!
Iyalaya yin ko ni sun re.
who has Buhari killed? Who has he robbed? And who has he destroyed? Bro stop making accusations based on what u hear. Not that am pro buhari or whatever. Am neither but i hate when literates go abt talking jack and no nothing abt what's going on around them. If youths like you knew their place and rights, people like Old man Buhari wouldn't be there. When did gow0n bec0me head of state? But youths like you prefer playing political thugs, be nuisance, shouting abt the problem instead of finding ways to solve the problem. You are an intellectual bro, act like one.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Progressive1: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
AccessME:
Lai Muhammad already know people have known him for his lies so he is tired of the negative picture is posing upon himself not only in Nigeria but also the universe know him to be a typical lier

It your own believe just because you don't what is going on in the country , I will continue to give lai Mohammed kudos he has been up and doing he he also been updating Nigerians on what plans the government have for the masses rather than keeping quiet.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-well-no-longer-make-excuses-recession

LIE MOHAMMEND
ENGINEERING ON IRONU
PHD IN FALSE INFORMATION
STATUE OF CUNNY
I PRAY YOUR CHILD DOSENT TAKE AFTER U
BECUSE ANYTHING A FATHER DOES HIS CHILDREN ARE THE DOUBLE PORTION
IGIEOYT SON OF A SIPPING BURUKUTE WARA SELLING MAD MAN IN D NORTHERN CURSED AREA OF IBERIBE COMMUNITY
LIE LIE
HALLOWEEN BEEN UR NAME

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Paperwhite:
This man & his APC are very,very,very,silly. So you guys deliberately choose to give excuses right or rather have ran out of lies & propaganda? So the ministry of propaganda budget have been exhausted? No keep up the blame game.It sure gonna consume you all.Ystdy it was "social media"headache,today you're now acknowledging you failed your constitutional responsibilities.I have never seen such a useless government on earth like the APC.

This is a very wickedly intelligent comment.

Mods take note of this guy, he is not smiling oooooooo.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by GoodSamaritan: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
brightology3:
look at him here
Photoshop
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Progressive1:

Lai Mohammed knew what he is saying He is in government he has all the facts on ground to back his statement, sometimes I do laugh at the wailers who will just come on here and be discredit the credibility of this hardworking man
He is a known lair.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by adontcare(f): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
It is their turn to loot
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by legibow: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toh. What wil you now make
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Almand: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Paperwhite:
This man & his APC are very,very,very,silly. So you guys deliberately choose to give excuses right or rather have ran out of lies & propaganda? So the ministry of propaganda budget have been exhausted? No keep up the blame game.It sure gonna consume you all.Ystdy it was "social media"headache,today you're now acknowledging you failed your constitutional responsibilities.I have never seen such a useless government on earth like the APC.Where're their NL supporters to defend this shit.
It wasn't deliberate, APC was confuse and does not know what do
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by kinharold(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
YOU CAN EITHER MAKE EXCUSES OR MAKE PROGRESS; YOU CAN'T MAKE BOTH: CHOOSE
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by dumie(f): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Going by Lienus antecedents, this is just another lie

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Splashme: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Paperwhite:
This man & his APC are very,very,very,silly. So you guys deliberately choose to give excuses right or rather have ran out of lies & propaganda? So the ministry of propaganda budget have been exhausted? No keep up the blame game.It sure gonna consume you all.Ystdy it was "social media"headache,today you're now acknowledging you failed your constitutional responsibilities.I have never seen such a useless government on earth like the APC.Where're their NL supporters to defend this shit.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Cletus77(m): 4:08am On Nov 23, 2016
the truth is inevitable!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by sandland: 5:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Mr Lai muhammed, electricity supply have gone below 20% since APC came to power. Iam surprised that this monumental failure will take place in a Buhari regime. Shame.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by IamUdo(m): 5:51am On Nov 23, 2016
You are still making excuses
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by kassy777: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Paperwhite:
I say sometimes, you will be forced to likened them to KG children. Highly sensless people., especially Buhari who does not know his right from left.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by francis247(m): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2016
If I hear. Later you'll still make an excuse for making this statement.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Epsilon92: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2016
dre11:

Thank God they are coming back to their senses

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-well-no-longer-make-excuses-recession

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by otitokoroleti: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Minemrys:

who has Buhari killed? Who has he robbed? And who has he destroyed? Bro stop making accusations based on what u hear. Not that am pro buhari or whatever. Am neither but i hate when literates go abt talking jack and no nothing abt what's going on around them. If youths like you knew their place and rights, people like Old man Buhari wouldn't be there. When did gow0n bec0me head of state? But youths like you prefer playing political thugs, be nuisance, shouting abt the problem instead of finding ways to solve the problem. You are an intellectual bro, act like one.
person wey get brain understand my siggy! ask ur elders about what happened during buharis era in the 80s! many av died of hunger due to buhari maladministration & u say e never killed anyone! many business don fold up due to his worst economy team yet u talk sey e never destroy! i no blame u coz u still dey chop 4rm mamas pot! sit down there make pant dey wear u. obori
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Corperadams: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Kai see another lie,,, how will u stop blaming? Are u not lie mohammed, with buhari as president in d same APC we all know?
Haba, why are u lien to us. Thank God i read some news b4 this, it could have been the first thing that get into my head dis morning...
I dey hail my fellow nigeria recruitees.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by drnoel: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Paperwhite:

Well said but I would add. It is already too late for APC cos the dye has been cast. No one gets away with trying to make a fool of the collective intelligence of a group of people talk less of those of Nigerians. Pls someone tell Liar mohammed "Mene, Mene, Tekel". A word is enof.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by sunnyside16(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Another lie from the progenitor of lie himself.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by OYELLOLO: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2016
The incompetence of the the president and all his team is so so annoying.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Oneday82: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Bunch of incompetent fellows occupying the seat of power without a well defined manifesto to guide them in running the affairs of the country. Good for nothing fellows. As your name goes, you will continue to be lying at the end we shall see. I Just ONEDAY
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by brightology3: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Photoshop
not photoshop, this picture was taken last week Friday during ondo state apc candidate governorship campaign.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by NDelta4fulani: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Keep making excuses Alhaji. It's pdp that caused it not you. They are justified excuses. 2019 is already a done deal for APC . Let's go !
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by altitudee: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2016
FOR THE LIKE MINDED...HOW DO WE MOVE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED?
IF THERE IS ANY CHATROOM ON NAIRALAND OR WHATSAPP EXISTING FOR THIS REASON PLEASE ADD ME UP---08038322984

THERE IS NEED FOR AGRICULTURAL EMERGENCY ALL OVER NIGERIA...AND OUR VOICE NEED TO BE HEARD
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by greatermax77(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have never seen a useless & confused Government like this. oh my God
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Mindmirror: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Your rantings annoy the sensibilities. Your utterances insult our intelligence. Old man enough. Very soon we shall exit you and your pay masters either by the ballot or by the barrel
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" by Mindmirror: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
These jokers have no clue whatsoever on how to move this country foward. They should do the most honourable thing: Resign and let us organize fresh elections almost immediately while a transition government of the people take charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall / Ndubuisi Kanu To Be Buried On October 15, 2021 - Court Rules / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.