Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans (3378 Views)

Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States / Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by fem2come(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
NETANYAHU ISRAELIS PRIME MINISTER'S SPEECH ON AFRICANS

We are not obliged even to the least to try to prove to anybody and to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people, we have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways.
The state of Israel we know today is not created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood... we do not pretend like other whites that we like blacks and Arabs.

The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings doesn't necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to blacks and Arabs, He would have created us all of a uniform color and intellect but He created us differently whites, blacks, yellow, rulers and the ruled. Intellectually we are superior to the blacks and Arabs that has been proven beyond the reasonable doubt over the years.

I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing person who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good for nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of nonsense.

Let us all accept that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Give them money for development they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves.
This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans don't know what they want. Isn't that plausible?
Therefore, that the white man is created to rule the black man is a fact of life. Africans will always have day dreams and here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do. A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore, how can they develop and live longer.
Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. This has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. I wonder that even up to now most Africans still go to school by force and those who are at school are enemies of their non school going counterparts. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. The body of Africans is very fertile for all diseases in the world bse they don't fear even HIV/AIDS. This leaves me with a question are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very strange and annoying.
Please I am sorry to say that I am regretting to say that why did God create Africans.

They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves. For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.

They have minerals but they cannot do anything with them therefore we the sensible whites should go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use for them.

Poverty is a disease to the whites but to the blacks it is very normal. Jesus please hurry and save Africans and Arabs.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
The Jew has spoken well.
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by kaycexx(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jesus wept.

thought they said we are the people of Israel.

OMG!

2 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by sekundosekundo: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
This one pass SEKUNDO
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by onward4life(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
He spoke the truth, but 4got to mention Tribalism and herdsmen pre-Dawn raiders.

Otherwise that is how it happens in the Streets of Soweto.

6 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
very true. Nothing so hidden with what he said. he is so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by donsteady(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
fem2come:

We are not obliged even to the least to try to prove to anybody and to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people, we have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways.
The state of Israel we know today is not created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood... we do not pretend like other whites that we like blacks and Arabs.

The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings doesn't necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to blacks and Arabs, He would have created us all of a uniform color and intellect but He created us differently whites, blacks, yellow, rulers and the ruled. Intellectually we are superior to the blacks and Arabs that has been proven beyond the reasonable doubt over the years.

I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing person who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good for nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of nonsense.

Let us all accept that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Give them money for development they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves.
This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans don't know what they want. Isn't that plausible?
Therefore, that the white man is created to rule the black man is a fact of life. Africans will always have day dreams and here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do. A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore, how can they develop and live longer.
Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. This has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. I wonder that even up to now most Africans still go to school by force and those who are at school are enemies of their non school going counterparts. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. The body of Africans is very fertile for all diseases in the world bse they don't fear even HIV/AIDS. This leaves me with a question are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very strange and annoying.
Please I am sorry to say that I am regretting to say that why did God create Africans.

They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves. For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.

They have minerals but they cannot do anything with them therefore we the sensible whites should go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use for them.

Poverty is a disease to the whites but to the blacks it is very normal. Jesus please hurry and save Africans and Arabs.

The saddest thing is, some foolish folks like the OP will believe this.

7 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Emekamex(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am quite astonished that people believe this balderash.

4 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't believe the PM said this, but this is the absolute truth about Africans, especially Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore, how can they develop and live longer.

2 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Sibrah: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
fem2come:

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Heavance(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Insuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttt.
chai, see confirm washing.
fem2come:

. By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good for nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of nonsense.

I wonder that even up to now most Africans still go to school by force and those who are at school are enemies of their non school going counterparts. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. The body of Africans is very fertile for all diseases in the world bse they don't fear even HIV/AIDS. This leaves me with a question are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very strange and annoying.
Insuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttt.
chai, see confirm washing.

some na tru sha
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
And some people will believe the Israeli PM actually made this statement.

1 Like

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nixiepie(f): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Believe it or not I stand with the pm
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Cadamlk: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2016

The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings doesn't necessarily make them sensible human beings.

By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good for nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of nonsense.

Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. This has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. I wonder that even up to now most Africans still go to school by force and those who are at school are enemies of their non school going counterparts.

I think the man is angry about African style of leadership. We have all it takes to grow as a race both in human and natural resources. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case. I hope African leaders have read this?

2 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by beejaay: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mumu plenty for this country. That's why we said people should read wide so as not to be deceived.
The op post is a word by the last south Africa white president called by the name Botha....op just took what belong to bihari and gave it to ibb

4 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by BigIyanga: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Any fake news without any source.

1 Like

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Khd95(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Hedgehog is not poccupine,lizard is not crocodile...

nicca prolly got inspiration frm dekunle goldgrin
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2016
On point

1 Like

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by thedarkside: 1:50am On Nov 23, 2016
any black person that agree to this rubbish, is a bassstard... angry

him or her should just kill their selfs already...rubbish.. angry
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by fuckpro: 2:47am On Nov 23, 2016
This statement is 100% true about a geographical expression called Nigeria, for 50 odd years this class of black beings have manipulated themselves to position of power only to display the attitudinal spectrum stated by the Israeli PM.They have been an embarrassment and a source of reproach to the black race,politicians and leaders with no shame,stealing ,looting,universally selfish thus putting this generation and those unborn in another era of slavery may the God of retribution judge all of you accordingly

1 Like

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by najib632(m): 3:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Zionsist! Allah will Judge you and all your fellow devils. You are the ones that are creating these problems for us(blacks and arabs) from the shadows. If another person who was not a Jew he would have received the insult of his life don't worry keep it God is waiting for all of us.
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by newbornmacho(m): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2016
How can anybody believe this statement was made by PM netanyahu and still claim he is not really a fool? Do Jews believe in Jesus second Coming? That reference alone should tell you that the statement is a big hoax, yet BLACKS are showing by their comments that they believe this shit

1 Like

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by xelly: 3:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Until am with him and he repeats it else, its a lie. Meanwhile show video and link of him saying it so that I can meet him to repeat himself.
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 23, 2016
How the hell are the Jews responsible for your problems?

Are you Arabs not the ones who were indoctrined from infancy to hate and kill the Jews wherever you find them? Huh? Is it not Arabs that kill Jews everyday?

[s]
najib632:
Zionsist! Allah will Judge you and all your fellow devils. You are the ones that are creating these problems for us(blacks and arabs) from the shadows. If another person who was not a Jew he would have received the insult of his life don't worry keep it God is waiting for all of us.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2016
I like him, please go on and on tell us more.
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by naptu2: 4:16am On Nov 23, 2016
This hoax has been circulating online for a long time. It has appeared on Nairaland quite a few times.

Some will tell you that the statement was made by Benjamin Nethanyahu (the Prime Minister of Israel), while others will tell you that it was made by Pietr Botha (the former Prime Minister of South Africa). It has even appeared on Nairaland home page years ago and that time it was attributed to Botha.

But it is a complete fabrication. Neither of those two men made this speech.
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by seunny4lif(m): 4:21am On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Blogs and stories
But be true about Africa now grin grin

Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by Cletus77(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Guess who he is directing dis statement at??
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by KingsCity: 5:17am On Nov 23, 2016
sad but whoever said that is correct
Re: Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans by EmeeNaka: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Op, you're misleading people. The statement was made by South African Apartheid government not Israeli Prime minister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens If The Acting President Suddenly Gets Ill. / Lagos State: Yoruba Language Preservation Bill Was Passed Today / I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.