Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital (3972 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by shkidy: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings sex In The Hospital
[b]SEE IT>>[/b]http://buzzgist.info/two-admitted-patients-c0ght-having-x-in-the-hospital/

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by midehi2(f): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2016
and they are supposed to be sick! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by yompy(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2016
How come they are admitted to the same wards...
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2016
guy's be exploring new places to tidy. lol..
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2016
grin

Nice... That's wild n kinky ooo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Konji knows no boundaries when it wants to strike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by lomprico(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Which country?
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nice... That's wild kinky ooo tongue
doggy with drip on my hand and bandage on her left lap grin , smell of dettol grin
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Konji knows no boundaries when it wants to strike.
i dey tell you, even madman dey run things
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by RoyalBlak007: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2016
are they
Asians grin?
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by def111(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2016
sex sweet pass honey..... It always happen in a private hospital
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Sunnymatey(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2016
This is what happen when they is no access to the other room.
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
doggy with drip on my hand and bandage on her left lap grin , smell of dettol grin

Who this mumugo quoting me? angry

After u run to the mods and cry like small pikin coz I called u a Mad Man... Abeg shift somewhere else and stop blocking my way...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Raydos: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
i'm just angry as to why the two patients didn't use 69, that fvcking 'missionary' is so, so outdated
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Who this mumugo quoting me? angry

After u run to the mods and cry like small pikin coz I called u a Mad Man... Abeg shift somewhere else and stop blocking my way...
i no dey fight you na cheesy
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
i no dey fight you na cheesy

Good to know.. cool
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Raydos:
i'm just angry as to why the two patients didn't use 69, that fvcking 'missionary' is so, so outdated

Eeehhnn.. Patients cant wash their private parts oo and u want them to eat each oda? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Good to know.. cool
come here cool

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
come here cool

I never hug my enemies... I can't trust them..

1 Like

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Raydos: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Eeehhnn.. Patients cant wash their private parts oo and u want them to eat each oda? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The d!ck alone is a washing-machine on it own!
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

there is no reason for us to fight again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,i wont attack you again , you have my word wink
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

1 Like

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
midehi2:
and they are supposed to be sick! shocked

The body is weak, but the konndo is willing
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by makydebbie(f): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
They should be discharged since they are lipsrsealed
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=KissChrix post=51297349][/quote]

grin

I heard ur his campaign manager, is that true? smiley
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sexual healing is another form of medication

2 Likes

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I heard ur his campaign manager, is that true? smiley
Yp
You don't have to fight Him cheesy
When two elephants fight.....
cheesy
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by def111(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

trapqueen77 is one is your friendly enemies, beware of is fake plastic smile
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by def111(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
def111:

shocked

Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by def111(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

you misunderstand me, I dey tell you about that guy that report you, he is your friendly enemies, with plastic smile
Re: Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
def111:

you misunderstand me, I dey tell you about that guy that report you, he is your friendly enemies, with plastic smile

Hahahhahaah... He's not a "friendly enemy"...hes a purely hater from the other side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? / Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies / Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.