Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? (3934 Views)

Boobs & Ass All On Display!! Amara Flaunts Her Banging Body,you Will Love To See / "Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 10:18pm On May 12, 2017
Let's just say we have a waiver by God in a dream and he gives us a chance to choose any part of our bodies we wish we wana change and it gets done.. Which would it be?

Mine would be my voice....

What's yours?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by SINZ: 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
My fingernails, they grow too damn fast!
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
My butt.. It's big and I don't like it angry
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin

4 Likes

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
My teeth and my dark Pussy.i want a veryyyy pink pussy
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
Let's just say we have a waiver by God in a dream and he gives us a chance to choose any part of our bodies we wish we wana change and it gets done.. Which would it be?

What's yours?
mine would be u because u are part of the big body called Nigeria, I would ask God to change u so that u stop posting all these bear parlour discussion on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
ethene:

mine would be u because u are part of the big body called Nigeria, I would ask God to change u so that u stop posting all these bear parlour discussion on nairaland.
are you this stupid?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 10:34pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
shocked shocked shocked
. Oh yeah... Like really pink...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Epositive(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
See this boy

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by dyadeleye(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:

Please lemme see!! tongue tongue
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
. Oh yeah... Like really pink...
I believe some niccurs in here are willing to lick it till it gets pink
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
grin
lol...man no dey get butt...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
dark pussy? Pink pussy? Why would u want a pink pussy?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
are you this stupid?
just like u!
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:

O_O aren't all pussies pink?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by shinarlaura(f): 10:48pm On May 12, 2017
SorftWerk:

Hahahaha
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
LMAOgrin...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2017
my ears. Too damn small and my oily skin. Very annoying. I feel like I produce twenty litres of oil per day

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha
lol..seriously... I don't need belt to hold it up grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by shinarlaura(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..seriously... I don't need belt to hold it up grin

grin grin you have started
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin you have started
u know I got ur back baby... U will like it when u see me unclad with my big black hammer! Egbe!
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by uyisteven(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:

What's yours?

Lips all d way....smoked too much...Pinkish lips tinz needed...grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by shinarlaura(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
u know I got ur back baby... U will like it when u see me unclad with my big black hammer! Egbe!

Lol...... you want to frighten me abi
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...... you want to frighten me abi
lol...yeah, I dey ur window pane grin

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by talk2alabama: 11:36pm On May 12, 2017
uyisteven:

Lips all d way....smoked too much...Pinkish lips tinz needed...grin
lol... Girls no dey send if u get charcoal lips ooo
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by uyisteven(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
lol... Girls no dey send if u get charcoal lips ooo

lol...I dey tell u...as long as u sabi yarn plus money tinz..,,
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by slimkunlex(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2017
my height...am 6ft4...wish I was a bit shorter
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 6:52am On May 13, 2017
selflessmaya:

O_O aren't all pussies pink?
Are they
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
dark pussy? Pink pussy? Why would u want a pink pussy?
For sorftwerk grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 7:06am On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:
I believe some niccurs in here are willing to lick it till it gets pink
am waiting for them to come.
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
For sorftwerk grin
lol baby... You know me like you just the way you are baby, especially your inner pussy, it's just so pink I didn't mind fucking u without condomising... U got a nice pussy baby, don't u doubt that kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh Gets Nasty Posts On Her IG Account -photo / Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl / See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.