Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

In Love With 2 Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Women (832 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With 2 Women by sammie256: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2009
Honestly speaking i love the 1st one,but just recently b/4 i met this small girl i got to know that my girl friend is older than me.now i have decided to keep the two of them but I'm planning to get married next year & i don't know who to propose.the two girls don't know that i have but of them but right now am betwixt two end.what do i do since my girl also know that she is older than me and is willing to carry on with me, don't u think there will be any future consequence.pls help me
Re: In Love With 2 Women by kech(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2009
grin Chai, there's nothing one will not see on nairaland. Wo, my friend, just ask us what you want to ask us. - "Should I dump my old girlfriend because she old pass me and it can have consequences in the future?" - and stop all this one wey you dey yarn. "Betwixt" ko, "Betwixt" nii. angry From your tone, you want to be with the "small girl". Please just let your "older" girlfriend go so that she can move on with her life jare. Don't waste her time any longer. You are planning on getting married next year and you don't know who you want? Are you waiting for the ninth hour to break her heart? I don't get guys sometimes.  undecided
Re: In Love With 2 Women by igbele(f): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2009
U said u truly love the first one though older than u, my brother dont let the new girl 2 confuse u over a long built relationship.This is not your first time of knowing her. Her age, character, & all other qualities were supposed 2 be put into consideration b/4 u started. If u truly luv her as u said, carry on cos
LOVE IS THE BEDROCK OF ALL RELATIONSHIPS[b][/b]. Consider how she is going feel if u jilt her. Put yourself in her shoes cry 2 me no consequence but best known 2 u
Re: In Love With 2 Women by SisiKill1: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2009
I love how you've decided you wanna get married next year even though you don't know to whom.

It reminds me of how last week i knew i wanted a new shoe but didn't know which kind until i got to the store. Maybe you should go ahead with your wedding plans and on the d day you do eeeny minny manny moo betwix the two girls. That's how i made the final decision on which shoe to buy and it worked out well.
Re: In Love With 2 Women by Godmother(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2009
*shakes head in pity for the poster gfs*
Re: In Love With 2 Women by whitesturd(f): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

I love how you've decided you wanna get married next year even though you don't know to whom.

It reminds me of how last week i knew i wanted a new shoe but didn't know which kind until i got to the store. Maybe you should go ahead with your wedding plans and on the d day you do eeeny minny manny moo betwix the two girls. That's how i made the final decision on which shoe to buy and it worked out well.

funny girl
Re: In Love With 2 Women by sammie256: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2009
igbele thank u sisi_kill u are not serious
Re: In Love With 2 Women by smooooooth: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2009
i am going to be sincere with u and help u sort ur feeligs better. u are in love with the first and lusting after the younger one. choose what feeling makes a marriage work for u and know who to choose.
Re: In Love With 2 Women by Ben13: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
How can one be in love with two. . .pls check what you have for the other, cos it aiint loff.

Sisi_Kill:

Try this, poster and get the beating of ya life. .I wonder whose name would be on the I.V  grin
Re: In Love With 2 Women by sistajay(f): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
Poster

You no get problem at all, at all, to solve it simply convert your religion to Islam. That way you are allowed to marry as many as four wives.
Re: In Love With 2 Women by Fiona0007: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^ No, he wants to marry only one of them.
I'd say wait til next year and see who is left with you, poster. One of them might change their mind too or find someone else.
Re: In Love With 2 Women by TheHenrys(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
@sisi kill,
You are really tru to your name,so you want to kill him.
@poster,
take sisi kill advice,
Re: In Love With 2 Women by kpolli(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
ask Tony Tetuila how he dealt with his own situation that time,
Re: In Love With 2 Women by asscend: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mr Poster, you are truely not ready to get married. i will suggest that you go back and think properly of what you want. Remember, marriage is not for kids but for men. If at this stage you are still thinking on who it is, the same will happen after you get married. It shows your heart or do i say your dick is not truthful to one lady,

Don't play with your life and that of other women. Choose wisely and not by young or old. Go with your heart and not between your legs. Cheers.
Re: In Love With 2 Women by OAM4J: 3:43am On Nov 07, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Beautiful answer. cheesy grin
Re: In Love With 2 Women by dizzywezzy(f): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2009
OAM4J:

Beautiful answer. cheesy grin
I second dis, u are a big fool, pls no one should answer him. his lookin 4 attension
Re: In Love With 2 Women by sylve11: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2009
grin my guy dey seek for answer and una pack am for am grin grin cool
Re: In Love With 2 Women by sammie256: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
[quote author=asscend

Don't play with your life and that of other women. Choose wisely and not by young or old. Go with your heart and not between your legs. Cheers.
[quote][/quote]

Thank you
Re: In Love With 2 Women by sammie256: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
dizzywezzy:

I second dis, u are a big fool, pls no one should answer him. his lookin 4 attension

Am really serious, but i have gotten the answer i needed and i have made my decisions.u just told me that i can not really trust witth important issue.thank u
Re: In Love With 2 Women by Macgreat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
igbele:

U said u truly love the first one though older than u, my brother dont let the new girl 2 confuse u over a long built relationship.This is not your first time of knowing her. Her age, character, & all other qualities were supposed 2 be put into consideration b/4 u started. If u truly luv her as u said, carry on cos
LOVE IS THE BEDROCK OF ALL RELATIONSHIPS[b][/b]. Consider how she is going feel if u jilt her. Put yourself in her shoes cry 2 me no consequence but best known 2 u

Nice

(1) (Reply)

Condoms Disappointment, Minister Stung By Aids Virus! Becareful! / Ps I Need Your Advise! / Sex And Christmas:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.