Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA (8040 Views)

They Fled Boko Haram, Only To Be Raped By Nigeria’s Security Forces / From Dog Owners To Journalists, Free Expression Under Attack In Nigeria - VOA / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by tdayof(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2016
gunuvi:
ICC loading for some bast.ards after 2019

Know one fact, ICC is a corrupt court and will do nothing.

Most African countries are withdrawing already.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
I dont even know what to say
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by freeze001(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
byrron:
On the destined day of the monkey's death, all branches of the tree becomes slippery!

Beautiful statement/adage.

Nigerian Army is a disgrace. They meet really armed dangerous groups like boko haram and they die like chickens and shamefully declare almost 50 soldiers missing in action because they're mere pansies unable to match fire for fire.

When it comes to unarmed civilians exercising their right to self-determination and civil protests, they arrest and kill at will then claim to exercise maximum restraint. Ndi ara Chineke turu mbo n'ike!

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by basilo102: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:
Hope amnesty saw this too?

http://thenationonlineng.net/two-policemen-nine-others-die-in-pro-biafra-protest-in-onitsha/

Peaceful protesters attacking security officials? In the US try attacking an officer and you'll get some loads in your head.

Amnesty intl should spare me that shiit!

What have you done about us military harassing civilians in Iraq? Libya then? Etc??

Below is what a peaceful protest looks like. I'm not a tribalist. I'm just telling amnesty to keep shut her damn mouth.

IPOB have pictures, videos and interview. you are showing pic of burning tires and not dead policemen. The punishment for burning of tires is not point blank execution. if you claim policemen were killed prove it to them

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by farokkunle: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

Know one fact, ICC is a corrupt court and will do nothing.

Most African countries are withdrawing already.

Get away and shut your decaying mouth full of filth and poison ,

your quick dying country , the zoo's crumbling loading is almost 91% .

your eye will open .......just wait I swear I saw birth of a new nation ,call it IPOB if you like .

I am from suud west but IPOB is powerful cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by tdayof(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2016
farokkunle:

[s]
Get away and shut your decaying mouth full of filth and poison ,
[/s]

your quick dying country , the zoo's crumbling loading is almost 91% .

[s]your eye will open .......just wait I swear I saw birth of a new nation ,call it IPOB if you like .
[/s]

I am from suud west but IPOB is powerful cheesy cheesy

Thank God you "saw" it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by tdayof(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:

IPOB have pictures, videos and interview. you are showing pic of burning tires and not dead policemen. The punishment for burning of tires is not point blank execution. if you claim policemen were killed prove it to them

Like I said I am not a tribalist just my opinion. However based on the killed Officers. I have seen a picture of a killed officer which made front page then.

I won't be out to look for the pics. I know the Nigerianpolice obviously has something to support her claims.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

http://thenationonlineng.net/two-policemen-nine-others-die-in-pro-biafra-protest-in-onitsha/

Peaceful protesters attacking security officials? In the US try attacking an officer and you'll get some loads in your head.

What have you done about us military harassing civilians in Iraq? Libya then? Etc??

Below is what a peaceful protest looks like. I'm not a tribalist. I'm just telling amnesty to keep shut her damn mouth.

Please watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oid2s9fxQ

Source: https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/11/peaceful-pro-biafra-activists-killed-in-chilling-crackdown/

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by tdayof(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Xflint:

Please watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oid2s9fxQ

Source: https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/11/peaceful-pro-biafra-activists-killed-in-chilling-crackdown/

I have watched alot of videos. Truth be told the Nigerian military did alot of wrong things there are alot of things you can do to put a protest in control.

Those guys may be truly armed to "some extent " but using live ammunation against them is wrong. I have been looking for Nigeria rules of engagement because a top military official claimed the military acted in self defence and in accordance to the rule of engagement.

I'm not in support of the killing, I just want Amnesty to keep quiet because they think they can control African countries anyhow. There are violations by US military too.
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by farokkunle: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

Thank God you "saw" it. grin grin

cool cool grin grin WHAT
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by pazienza(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This adage na die I swear..

I swear, the thing "koo" mu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by zero8zero(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2016
This issue is getting boring. let's talk about real people pls.
Truth is mine*
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by GTkester: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, This topic deserve front page.
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by waternogetenemy: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
" This reckless and trigger-happy approach to crowd control has caused at least 150 deaths, and we fear the actual total might be far higher" said Makmid Kamara, Amnesty's interim director for Nigeria.
Other victims detailed in the report include a 26-year-old man who was shot in Nkpor, but hid in a gutter, still alive. He said when soldiers found him, they poured acid over him, and told him he would die slowly.
A man cradles a severely burned arm in an Amnesty-provided photoImage copyrightAMNESTY
Image caption

ICC BECKONS FOR BUHari, ARASE, BURATAI AND CO

WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE GRATEFUL TO OUR MARTYR.

THIS IS A FANTASTIC EVIDENCE TO ADD WITH SHITE MASSACRE, FOR THE ICC.

WHO HAS ACTUALISE BIAFRA NOW?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by nwaanambra1(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

you are truly not a 'tribalist'.

Don't worry, the brutality of the nigerian Armed forces on civilians will surely touch you one day. then you will know what it feels like to be brutalized or maimed by the one who is supposed to protect you.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by DocHMD: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

I have watched alot of videos. Truth be told the Nigerian military did alot of wrong things there are alot of things you can do to put a protest in control.

Those guys may be truly armed to "some extent " but using live ammunation against them is wrong. I have been looking for Nigeria rules of engagement because a top military official claimed the military acted in self defence and in accordance to the rule of engagement.

I'm not in support of the killing, I just want Amnesty to keep quiet because they think they can control African countries anyhow. There are violations by US military too.

You sir are an evil man.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by gidgiddy: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

Two questions for you. How can you prove this picture is a Biafran protest? The flag in the picture no rising sun on it. A Biafran flag without a rising sun is known as the Marcus Garvey Flag of freedom and and many countries in the Caribbean use it for protest. Show us something in this picture that signifies it is a Biafran protest in Nigeria.

Lets assume this a Biafran protest. Where in the civilised world are security agencies entitled to shoot people for burning used tires? Are you going to support the shooting of Vulcanizers tomorrow for burning used tires everyday? The killing of unarmed protesters is a very serious crime so if you have nothing to say, shut your mouth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Yoshy: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

why pretend? you know you are a tribalist..

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by tdayof(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2016
DocHMD:

You sir are an evil man.
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by SAHACO(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigeria reading, Biafra loading

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by toofit007: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

Amnesty intl should spare me that shiit! You this Bastardized Somebody, Show us with evidence (pitures and videos) of the body of the two dead police men.

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by toofit007: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=tdayof post=51322144]Hope amnesty saw this too?

Amnesty intl should spare me that shiit! You this Bastardized Somebody, Show us with evidence (pitures and videos) of the body of the two dead police men.

[/quoteBastardized Somebody, Show us with evidence (pitures and videos) of the body of the two dead police men.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by eagleeye2: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=toofit007 post=51326997][/quote]
Every time in the US this and that can't. you for once talk about your own country.
Evil is evil. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Izonpikin: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This adage na die I swear..
that adage I never hear am before I swear...choiiii

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:
The world is taking note

and?...

why not tell them too that you first attacked a security officer..
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=toofit007 post=51326997][/quote]

we know its true...

thats why our army came down hard on you..

tit for tat...

nigeria stands gidigba..

we are ready to go to war against america...

so spare us your victim charades...
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

we know its true...

thats why our army came down hard on you..

tit for tat...

nigeria stands gidigba..

we are ready to go to war against america...

so spare us your victim charades...

cheesy ordinary boko harm we cant defeat it is the US we will now defeat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by eagleeye2: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg Lalasticlala push this thing to the front page. The Other MOD wet hate anything Igbo will not do it....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by zendy: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
The video if the Aba high School shooting says it all. The Police and Army just came to the School where people were praying and singing and started shooting at unarmed people. When Buhari was confronted with the video on Al Jazeera, he refused ti watch it. What the Nigerian Army did in Aba High School and in Onitsha on the 30th of May was just plain and simple murder. The video is there for all to see

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by omofunaab(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
To be honest, i feel pity for the Igbos.

The NA should know Nigeria can be sanctioned if we keep violating human rights.

Shooting at protesters isn't the only way to subdue them.

They should adopt another approach .....Biko this is too much abeg
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
HOW COME THIS AINT ON FP YET?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Buni Seeks Special Military Intervention For Geidam / War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects / Fashola Puts Country’s Woes On Leaders’ Poor Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.