Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA (8044 Views)

They Fled Boko Haram, Only To Be Raped By Nigeria’s Security Forces / From Dog Owners To Journalists, Free Expression Under Attack In Nigeria - VOA / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Cooly100: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

we know its true...

thats why our army came down hard on you..

tit for tat...

nigeria stands gidigba..

we are ready to go to war against america...

so spare us your victim charades...

Ogbeni, you well so...better check yourself...Na so cras...de take start!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by prince9851(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
IykeChukz:
Before I'm banned again...

God of justice, we leave everything unto your hands!
I know he's watching

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by prince9851(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fremancipation:
The chicken have come home to roost.

May the innocent blood of those protesters whom some people here on nairaland were cheering over their death avenge for them. I believe in karma.
I believe in karma too

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cooly100:

Ogbeni, you well so...better check yourself...Na so cras...de take start!!!

ofcourse you dont believe me..

why do you thing buhari is traveling around the world??..

just for fun??...

we are making ties with enemies of the western world..

why do you think the nigerian army had the liver to take revenge on you and didnt care if you film it??..
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Cooly100: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

just for fun??...

why do you think the nigerian army had the liver to take revenge on you and didnt care if you film it??..

...like making ties with Iran... and killing Shiites...? Your medication is over due, Ogbeni...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cooly100:

...like making ties with Iran... and killing Shiites...? You medication is over due, Ogbeni...

our military pleaded with them at first..

remember the video??...

and what did iran did??..

they protested and burnt american and israeli flags,nothing more..

ofcourse iran is pissed off but they saw the video too..

is iran saying something against nigeria today??

no...
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Litmus: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Accusations as huge, troubling and potentially far reaching as this requires proof beyond the say so of Amnesty, which many can argue convincingly is a compromised organization,serving the interest of her chief financiers.
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Litmus:
Accusations as huge, troubling and potentially far reaching as this requires proof beyond the say so of Amnesty, which many can argue convincingly is a compromised organization,serving the interest of her chief financiers.

white people are your enemies,period..

history shows you can not trust them in absolutly nothing...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Cooly100: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

our military pleaded with them at first..

remember the video??...

and what did iran did??..

they protested and burnt american and israeli flags,nothing more..

ofcourse iran is pissed off but they saw the video too..

is iran saying something against nigeria today??

no...

...Ogbeni you don't know your left from your right..From your comment you come across as an illiterate...Nobody should be gunned down for protesting, especially when they are not armed...These people have no arms when they were gunned down...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by SenatePresdo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44 i think the public needs to see this, the sources are ultra-credible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cooly100:

...Ogbeni you don't know your left from your right..From your comment you come across as an illiterate...Nobody should be gunned down for protesting, especially when they are not armed...These people have no arms when they were gunned down...

not after you killed others..

the officers dont have families too??..

tit for tat...
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Cooly100: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

not after you killed others..

the officers dont have families too??..

tit for tat...

...As said earlier, that you come across as an illiterate...can you show where they killed anyone? Even Buhari refused to watch the video of his military killing unarmed civilian when he was interviewed in CNN, around the period the killing occurred...Why do you support evil...You relations could be killed by the trigger happy security agents, one day...You can never tell...

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by kettle84(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

just for fun??...

thanks to God that Barack Hussein Obama the IsiL creator is about to leave office and the day of karma has come for NA wickedness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
kettle84:
thanks to God that Barack Hussein Obama the IsiL creator is about to leave office and the day of karma has come for NA wickedness.

and you think trump will change anything??...

my reliable white source told me hillary would win..

i dont know what went wrong.. undecided undecided...
maybe they changed their minds in the last moment..
i dont know... undecided

whatever...it doesnt change anything for nigeria..

trump can not do us shi shi..

nigeria is too strong now..
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cooly100:

...As said earlier, that you come across as an illiterate...can you show where they killed anyone? Even Buhari refused to watch the video of his military killing unarmed civilian when he was interviewed in CNN, around the period the killing occurred...Why do you support evil...You relations could be killed by the trigger happy security agents, one day...You can never tell...

hahahahaha..

you think the army would just kill you just like that??..

you ipobians realy think we are primitive..

i dont blame una..i blame kanu for this...

go america go kill a cop and see how they will hunt you down and anybody associated with you .
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by kettle84(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

and you think trump will change anything??...

my reliable white source told me hillary would win..

i dont know what went wrong.. undecided undecided...
maybe they changed their minds in the last moment..
i dont know... undecided

whatever...it doesnt change anything for nigeria..

trump can not do us shi shi..

nigeria is too strong now..
they have started by publishing NA killing of peaceful protesters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

hahahahaha..

you think the army would just kill you just like that??..

you ipobians realy think we are primitive..

i dont blame una..i blame kanu for this...

go america go kill a cop and see how they will hunt you down and anybody associated with you .

video or kip quiet

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
kettle84:
they have started by publishing NA killing of peaceful protesters.

hmmm....dont have false hope...

western world can not do us anything...

and if they try...
they would have to challenge the entire africa,russia,china,iran,south-america...

hmmmm..it could even be a good thing sef for us if they tried...we could allow russia to station nuclear missiles in nigeria..it could even be good for us sef..
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
gunuvi:
ICC loading f or some bast.ards after 2019
Only after 2019? why not now?
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
dhardline:
When did MASSOB/IPOB protests become violent? That already shows the Nigerian army are the real liers here.
when they picked up policemen and threw them over the Niger bridge to their deaths. Thee army did the right thing in such instance
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
Only after 2019? why not now?

they are so funny...

they are very desperate to get biafra that they are making fools of themselves online...

ohhh my...
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

hmmm....dont have false hope...

western world can not do us anything...

and if they try...
they would have to challenge the entire africa,russia,china,iran,south-america...

hmmmm..it could even be a good thing sef for us if they tried...we could allow russia to station nuclear missiles in nigeria..it could even be good for us sef..

Meh i look u again  

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Cooly100: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

they are so funny...

they are very desperate to get biafra that they are making fools of themselves online...

ohhh my...

Why not be desperate to get Oduwastan, using any method...? Nobody would care...I tell you...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Xflint:

video or kip quiet

ohhh yes,yes..ofcourse we had a camera ready awaiting for you to kill our officers...

shey una see una lifes??...

yeye dey smell...

even if we had,you will say it is staged...

go hug iroko trees jor...

we remember what you did with propaganda in the biafra war...
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
that adage I never hear am before I swear...choiiii
The adage tight like G-string wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cooly100:

Why not be desperate to get Oduwastan, using any method...? Nobody would care...I tell you...

i am urhobo...

you people start to behave childish...
you are too desperate....

okay,because una be my brethren i will give you a hint..

biafra came in a parallel future...

in that future iran was destroyed and colonized...

more am not allowed to tell you...
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Izonpikin: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The adage tight like G-string wink smiley
grin grin

E b like you b Donald Trump oo..the g-string master..hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Litmus:

If you read the article again, you will discover the fact-finding techniques and other evidences Amnesty Intl revealed they employed to come to this conclusion.

It can be argued that the alleged subjectivity of AI does not negate the validity of these verifiable physical evidences.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by dhardline(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
when they picked up policemen and threw them over the Niger bridge to their deaths. Thee army did the right thing in such instance

Massob/IPOB always showed pictures of police killings on them with victims. Kindly show me pictures of the police men bodies or any proof sef.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
... Peaceful protesters was hacked to death simply because they were exercising their God given fundermental human rights. This crime must never go unpunished and the perpetrators and their supporters should note that they have taken a loan that will be repayed forever. God almighty will always bring them to justice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

E b like you b Donald Trump oo..the g-string master..hehehehe
I don't grab'EM by the poosey ooh wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by zendy: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

white people are your enemies,period..

history shows you can not trust them in absolutly nothing...

But if it was not for the same white people, you would not be a Nigerian today. You trusted them enough to accept the 'Nigeria' they created as your country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Gov.wike Presents 2019 Budget Of N480bn To Rivers State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.