Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming (3396 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oftentimes, when a girl is approached she begins to dramatize same old line.
I don't think there is need for that anymore.
I'm supporting the motion that ladies should stop giving fake green lights; they should start blasting white halogen lamps. In other words, if you truly truly love a guy and see him as a potential mate, get close to him and act it out. If he is who you think he is; mature, he will welcome the idea. What happens when he turns you down? Nothing happens.

Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-Forming.

1. That guy also has admirers

You've been telling him to hold on a bit for months now and you think he's a fool. Who knows if you're preparing a day to break his heart after many weeks of waiting? He loves you BUT many girls abound who would kill to get him. He is pushing them away but you ain't being reasonable. You are pushing him away by your attitude. If he gives in to one of those chicks now, you'll start talking. Stop over-forming!

2. Marriage has enough stress on its own

You form go here and go there; what exactly do you want? There is a lot in marriage already, if you are ripe for marriage, as oliviaarims told me today, "Get Married Already." You can't learn all about guys in a year. Among all your numerous boyfriends, pick one who loves you and respect your most core values. Stop dancing that you're in a relationship; its a cheapest place to get to. Stop stressing him out; stop dramatizing; stop over-forming; stop wishing he were on your bed at night when you bullshitted him by day.

3. You also have weaknesses.

So you have weaknesses too and you're forming posh! You're not so pretty and you're insulting guys who approached you? Your legs are kinda- K and you detest guys with same? Haba! Stop over-forming unless you're suffering from complex.

4. You're not getting any younger.

Time is of the essence, sisie.
Some girls won't accept to marry a gentle and loving man who earns lesser than 100k. There are many families with 3 kids whose parents live happily with lesser income. The number of guys only you have looked upon and blocked on Facebook pass 50, just this year alone. Now your prayer request remains the same in Shiloh 2016. Smh!

5. The "Main Guy" may not be a persistent pursuer.

I dunno the content of the 'Girl's code' but seriously, you telling a guy, NO the first time may kill his enthusiasm forever. Not all guys are persevering. Not all guys are into ladies. Some are actually shy and reserved! Not every time you make him toast you and when he does, you open wide your mouth and say, No. Okay...

6. Over-forming breeds high expectation which if not met, leads to frustration and disappointment.

Imagine the disappointment on a guy's face after thinking his girl was a virgin, then after marriage he discovers she had a borehole underneath. Be real girl. Tell your guy what your past was like. If that's not True Love, what then is it?

7. You could be assisting your "village gods" in delaying your marriage.

Don't laugh o cheesy. It might be true. Like someone once tweeted, "The spirit that tells you to block a guy who's harmlessly asking you out is the spirit of delayed marriage."

She that has ears, let her hear. .

As for me, I'm out!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by LadyAimy: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
You want ladies to accept anyone that comes their way cos they are getting oldgrin. No make me laugh abeggringringrin

I sentence this thread to Nl dump! angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
cool GLORY
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ryt now I want to do Smth pretty bad
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
olihilistic:
cool
GLORY
grin lol u wan derail my guy thread abi grin
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Herlyne(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided are you indirectly saying we shouldn't be ladies?
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
grin lol u wan derail my guy thread abi grin
where and how am I derailing it??
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by BrandNewIV(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Someone needs to see this.
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
undecided are you indirectly saying we shouldn't be ladies?

Excuse me Ma'am, I have so many ladies, so called, wishing they read this thread Five Damn Years ago!

They would have not been too hard... That's my point, too hard...Some girls form too much!

This is an example of ignorant forming...

One day we were in a gathering and we had to take the holy communion. We gave her a little and out of it, she bit a little and left the rest for us. The coke, in a very small cup; she a little and left us the rest. I was like, "Gush!" I raise hand for you!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
BrandNewIV:
Someone needs to see this.

I think so too smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by BrandNewIV(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

I think so too smiley

I know a girl whose can form for Africa.
I swear, it's becoming annoying.
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
BrandNewIV:

I know a girl whose can form for Africa.
I swear, it's becoming annoying.

Gush and it can be mechanical and plastic.

Nothing come out o cry
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Herlyne(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

Excuse me Ma'am, I have so many ladies, so called, wishing they read this thread Five Damn Years ago!

They would have not been too hard... That's my point, too hard...Some girls form too much!

This is an example of ignorant forming...

One day we were in a gathering and we had to take the holy communion. We gave her a little and out of it, she bit a little and left the rest for us. The coke, in a very small cup; she a little and left us the rest. I was like, "Gush!" I raise hand for you!
Thats the problem with you people. If she finished the thing now, you people would run your mouth that she's a glutton, no wonder shes so fat.

It's not forming, it's precaution

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
Thats the problem with you people. If she finished the thing now, you people would run your mouth that she's a glutton, no wonder shes so fat.

It's not forming, it's precaution

Are you kidding me? Holy Communion?
When last did you step into a church building lol?

A very tiny cup...let's not derail.

Indicate which of the points listed is giving you ish
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

holy communion? Urm what yall serve there is totally hogwash.. sorry to say.. I visited a pentecostal church during community service and when it was time for the communion, what was being served made me laugh. Bread just stank! It was just stale. And the drink was so tasteless, I felt they over poured water into it..

So I won't be surprised that gurl just took a sip outta it
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Herlyne(f): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

lol. Yesterday

You people talk about our age like we're extremely old at even 21, whereas a man of 40 hasn't even started of thinking about settling down. There are ladies who find the right men at even 40, jenifa nko? The "getting old" part is funny. As if we age 2 years a year.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Tallesty1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
I love girls that give me tough time in the initial stage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
holy communion? Urm what yall serve there is totally hogwash.. sorry to say.. I visited a pentecostal church during community service and when it was time for the communion, what was being served made me laugh. Bread just stank! It was just stale. And the drink was so tasteless, I felt they over poured water into it..

So I won't be surprised that gurl just took a sip outta it

You won't understand. smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
lol. Yesterday

You people talk about our age like we're extremely old at even 21, whereas a man of 40 hasn't even started of thinking about settling down. There are ladies who find the right men at even 40, jenifa nko? The "getting old" part is funny. As if we age 2 years a year.

We are in Nigeria and you know Jenifa is a Star...she could probably buy a man over...Age is not always on the ladies' side, you know what I mean, sweet.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol.... Let them continue forming

We shall meet at shiloh 2030

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Herlyne(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

We are in Nigeria and you know Jenifa is a Star...she could probably buy a man over...Age is not always on the ladies' side, you know what I mean, sweet.
lol so you're alleging that she bought bello?

There's pressure sha
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
KissChrix:
Lol.... Let them continue forming

We shall meet at shiloh 2030

Lol, your own bad o...

I'm currently observing one. She forms and comes like a pendulum...Haha!
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
lol so you're alleging that she bought bello?

There's pressure sha

I like your sincerity boo...

I declare you A Wife Material...Chinese Wool, 100 yards... grin
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Herlyne(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

I like your sincerity boo...

I declare you A Wife Material...Chinese Wool, 100 yards... grin
grin

Thank you
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
grin

Thank you

I like your spirit...it's so peaceful in there.

#badline# cool

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by GiaGunn(f): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
No. 7 got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Herlyne(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

I like your spirit...it's so peaceful in there.

#badline# cool
grin Hian you have been inside my spirit?
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
grin Hian you have been inside my spirit?

Yeah, just took a peek...
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:
No. 7 got me laughing grin grin grin

grin It happens o
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
When she does not form, you guys will term her cheap or easy. Guys are so confused aswear
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
mhiz:
When she does not form, you guys will term her cheap or easy. Guys are so confused aswear

Aunty grin Over-forming
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by dollyjoy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don't know what op means by "ladies should stop over forming " but one thing i know is, I'd always "think about it" even if i know the answer already. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Trash / Help!!!!!!! My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13yrs Old Daughter / Does Guys Like This Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.