Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86259 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
With the current APC machineries, even Oke chances are slim
senatordave1:

I repeat,jegede has no chances.agunloye may even garner more votes than him.in ondo south,oke would win 4 lgas with a landslide and also win odigbo and ile oluji by a slim margin.apc and pdp would get much votes in these two areas.in ondo central,jegede would win akure south and ondo west by a huge margin.he would win ondo east and akure north marginally,apc would do well there.oke would win idanre and ifedore marginally or apc may take one of the two councils.
In ondo north,apc would win owo and ose by a landslide and oke would win two akoko lgas where boroffice and abraham hail from.aketi would take the remaining akoko lgas marginally.at the end of the day,oke would win 9 or 10 councils,aketi should have 5 or 6 councils while jegede would not get more than four.if rigging comes into play,aketi would win 3 lgas in ondo south,3 in ondo central and the whole of ondo north.if not,oke should win
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by thunder74(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo people shine your eyes

In another news,
Read the New election rigging strategies and be guided

https://www.nairaland.com/3484651/elections-rigging-strategies-uncovered
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by awayeyebundle: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim yesterday distributed bag of Rice and monies to all those that support him against injustice of Mimiko and his centralizing of Power instead of Federalism of Power to all the Senatorial District...He also said"VOTE PDP"not Like Mimiko who go to ASO ROCK..Maybe to Support APC incase Jegede did'nt win the Case.....Mimiko is a traitor and his characters is questionable...He is not a good leaders...SELFISH...Let the Result come out....He will realise that not only Akure living in Akure but AKOKO,IKALE AND EKITI....OKE IS OK...WINNING ALL THE WAY
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by az4uonly(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2016
The test in Ondo is between Oyegun, Tinubu and Iroko.................Ondo people should choose wisely
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

from your post.. your future is as dim as an old Bedford light.... at most one of those Ikeja charge and bail lawyers.. until your thought process changes

That's too crude bruh..... shocked
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
With the current APC machineries, even Oke chances are slim

Is it the APC machineries that will vote or the people and bonafied Citizens of Ondo State??.....

MR MAN......OKE is the Governor-To-Be

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Good Morning All.

Its a good day. Voting have started already in various polling Units.

Lets me reiterate once again. This thread is meant for eye witness report, not making noise as usual.

Please for God's sake, don't come here and case distractions.

And for those who are complaining about the OP image. those who visit the thread since Thursday night will notice there was no image in the OP. i myself was so surprised to see it when it got to the front page yester-night. So those complaining should ask the MOD how it got their.

once again Ondo People #VoteNotFight.

Good Morning.

Keep the sun shinning in Ondo State.

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

That's too crude bruh..... shocked

my last five words is the lifeline
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Is better you listen to proverb than new generation's slang. Their is an ongoing plot against Oke and Jegede
herzernIsHere:

Is it the APC machineries that will vote or the people and bonafied Citizens of Ondo State??.....

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
It easy to make noise here.....if u have been following the pattern of Ondo elections then u will understand me very well. There is no way Akeredolu SAN won't win! Infact this is so direct to see

Akeredolu that spent almost all his entire lifetime in Ibadan..??

Crack me another joke bro.....

He will retain his usual 3rd position.....

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by juman(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Vote wisely, good luck to ondo people.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by fkj950ax(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
engineerboat:

for your information,
it was the mod that put the Image, i was also surprised to see the image as you are. I did not put any image to the opening thread.

Apologies.

We need to unmod the mod that threw us a curve ball.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is better you listen to proverb than new generation's slang. Their is an ongoing plot against Oke and Jegede
both need to face APC head-on
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by afanide: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Interesting.....
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Exactly! A typical ondo state indigene prefer either Oke or Jegede. If Jegede or Oke wins, it make no difference but if Akeredolu with no chances at all in Ondo state is forced on the people, the end product may be fierced.
smellingmenses:

both need to face APC head-on
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
So all those claiming to be in Ondo State, its time to show your face and give your Eye-Witness Report

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Jimoh Ibrahim yesterday distributed bag of Rice and monies to all those that support him against injustice of Mimiko and his centralizing of Power instead of Federalism of Power to all the Senatorial District...He also said"VOTE PDP"not Like Mimiko who go to ASO ROCK..Maybe to Support APC incase Jegede did'nt win the Case.....Mimiko is a traitor and his characters is questionable...He is not a good leaders...SELFISH...Let the Result come out....He will realise that not only Akure living in Akure but AKOKO,IKALE AND EKITI....OKE IS OK...WINNING ALL THE WAY

#BlessUpMan!!!....

A win for Akeredolu is a slap on all South-Westerners!!!!!!...

As for dhat Amosun ehn....His destruction days looms...
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by fkj950ax(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Please don't start already. If you're not interested in this thread 'GO & START' your own!
Engineerboat is not an umpire in this election. He reported the legal battle between Jegede & Ibrahim from the Court of 1st instance to the Supreme Court without any rancour! Even though from his commentary you know he's a little skewed to Jegede, it didn't change the verdict of the courts. And when the courts gave their rulings he reported them as as they were.
This thread as created by engineerboat is for everyone to report: 'eyewitness report' so we are not relying on engineerboats commentaries alone on today's election.
So don't use badbelle to discredit this thread! Ok? If you're fortunate to be in Ondo post! Tell us what u see. Whether you're bias or not the wise ones among us will decipher the truth.
Thank you engineerboat for the work done so far. You're a Patriot!

Guy, take a chill pill. Relax your veins, cool your mind, pour ice water on your head.

Even EngineerBoat reply to my comment has cleared the air. He didn't put the Image and he's unhappy a mod included it to discredit his post.

Stop making your blood boil over who sits in Ondo Governor House. If you carry on like this with Nigerian politician, you are on a long thing.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by anjowaka510(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Eeya!
But Aketi's profile is also encouraging likewise Oke's & Agunloye's...
. You very correct my dear.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Monogamy: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
engineerboat:
So all those claiming to be in Ondo State, its time to show your face and give your Eye-Witness Report

yes oo.. polling booth is not in Aba, Kano or Ogun state.. only Ondo for today.

Op, more grace

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by anjowaka510(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Eeya!
But Aketi's profile is also encouraging likewise Oke's & Agunloye's...
. You are very correct my dear.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Exactly! A typical ondo state indigene prefer either Oke or Jegede. If Jegede or Oke wins, it make no difference but if Akeredolu with no chances at all in Ondo state is forced on the people, the end product may be fierced.
you get it.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

my last five words is the lifeline

When I read his post....I had to wonder the number of lawyers with his wack and deqradinq mentality.....

I fear for the future leqal system of this Country....
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

When I read his post....I had to wonder the number of lawyers with his wack and deqradinq mentality.....

I fear for the future leqal system of this Country....

a lot.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
bro pack well! jegede and Akeredolu is a NO NO for us in ondo state. AD or SDP all the way. I prefer to vote for ANPP with no candidate than to vote PDP or APC.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by anjowaka510(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Akeredolu that spent almost all his entire lifetime in Ibadan..??

Crack me another joke bro.....

He will retain his usual 3rd position.....

funny you
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by anjowaka510(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Monogamy:

yes oo.. polling booth is not in Aba, Kano or Ogun state.. only Ondo for today.

Op, more grace
Don't be surprise many of them have no voter's card and not in Ondo state all na mouth politic....OP more grease to ur elbow

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Tesie2003: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Election commenced at oke aro ward 8 unit 23 at 8:02am. Peaceful here. Good inec staff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by anjowaka510(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2016
engineerboat:
Don't mind that entitle who knows no street in a town or state he claimed to hail from .The result will surely be a dagger to his heart.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
anjowaka510:
Don't be surprise many of them have no voter's card and not in Ondo state all na mouth politic....OP more grease to ur elbow

thank you baba mi.

Eyin omo Ipinle ondo lori nairaland, asiko niyi lati fi han wipe ondo lewa.

whethier you are APC, PDP, AD, SDP, et.al, its not time for campaign again, give you eye-witness report.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Are you looking at the candidate in the party or the party in the candidate. Did American voted for Trump or republican? Did American's voted against Hilary Clinton or Democrat. As a Nigerian, i have gone beyond party line
jboy01:
bro pack well! jegede and Akeredolu is a NO NO for us in ondo state. AD or SDP all the way. I prefer to vote for ANPP with no candidate than to vote PDP or APC.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Blessedward: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

sir are u just coming from Jamaica
pls welcome to Nigeria where votes do NOT count!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.